Group B Beta Opinion

Discus and support Group B Beta Opinion in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So after having the Group B experimental Dashboard and after knowing what other version there was I thought that this would be a more convenient... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vNexah, Oct 26, 2019.

1. /u/vNexah
    /u/vNexah Guest

Group B Beta Opinion

So after having the Group B experimental Dashboard and after knowing what other version there was I thought that this would be a more convenient version to have.

I personally believe that all the sponsored adverts should be enabled only towards those who haven't purchased xbox live gold and that those who do should be able to have 3 custom tabs. On Group A there was 4 buttons including the following: Game pass, Mixer, Xbox store & Community. I think for this console to be truly for Gamers than I think that we should have customisation for the three tabs. Allow us to set our own 3 favourite tabs.

Example, it is a painshop

submitted by /u/vNexah
    [link] [comments]

/u/vNexah, Oct 26, 2019
  2. SONIC SCREAM 07 Win User

Sort these forums out!

It sure looks like we're still in the beta in my opinion. Nearly 2+ months and counting...
  3. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

having beta issues

Hello There,

yo Havana Tue, Jul 30 2013 3:01 AM
    You Recently Said "says group not found"
    If You Are Talking About The"Group Not Found," it means that you don’t currently have permission to view the private forum. You Are Going To Have To Wait For An Official Representative Of Xbox Support, Please Hold Tight So They Can Give You Access To
    The Beta Forums. Good Luck.

Note You Should Attempt To Access The Beta Forums With The Xbox Profile You Signed Up With On The Beta Dashboard, To Access The Xbox LIVE Beta Program private forum Click
    Here
  4. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

need acess to beta support.

Hello There,

FaZe viper9214 Note You Should Attempt To Access The Beta Forums With The Xbox Profile You Signed Up With On The Beta Dashboard, To Access
    The Xbox LIVE Beta Program private forum
    Click Here
    If You Are Apart Of The Beta Your Going To Have To Take This Up In The Beta Forums, If You Are Talking About The"Group Not Found," it means that you don’t currently have permission to view the private
    forum. You Are Going To Have To Wait For An Official Representative Of Xbox Support, Please Hold Tight So They Can Give You Access To The Beta Forums. Good Luck.

Applications for the beta are closed at this time, so there is no way to apply for the beta now.
  5. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

BETA Forums not working

Hello there,

DarthPuma13 If You Are Apart Of The Beta Your Going To Have To Take This Up In The Beta Forums,
    If You Are Talking About The"Group Not Found," it means that you don’t currently have permission to view the private forum. You Are Going To Have To Wait For An Official Representative Of Xbox Support, Please Hold Tight So They Can Give You Access
    To The Beta Forums. Good Luck.

Note You Should Attempt To Access The Beta Forums With The Xbox Profile You Signed Up With On The Beta Dashboard, To Access The Xbox LIVE Beta Program private forum Click
    Here
  6. PR1NCE DARKNESS Win User

Beta dashboard problem

Hello There,

RunRunBangBang
    Applications for the beta are closed at this time, so there is no way to apply for the beta now. If You Are Apart Of The Beta Your Going To Have To Take This Up In The Beta Forums,

If You Are Talking About The"Group Not Found," it means that you don’t currently have permission to view the private forum. You Are Going To Have To Wait For An Official Representative Of Xbox Support, Please Hold Tight So They Can Give You Access
    To The Beta Forums. Good Luck.

To Access The Xbox LIVE Beta Program private forum Click Here
Thema:

Group B Beta Opinion

1. Group B Beta Opinion - Similar Threads - Group Beta Opinion

2. Why do i get banned for making a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for making a group post?: It started wensday when i got banned for making a group post. I got unbanned from reduction. Then yesterday the same thing happened and since i failed the case review questions i cant get...
  3. Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...: So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and I made a looking for group post stating:...
  4. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  5. Trouble looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble looking for group: Hi Im having an issue because of an error for looking for post I have tried everything in my power to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. From power cycling to resetting my router and i...
  6. Looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post: I have gotten ban for 14 days because of your looking for group bug because i did nothing wring i got ban for no reason and i would like to be unban upstartpath4183 is my gt also ive had to keep...
  7. Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it

in XboX Insiders
    Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it: [IMG] submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd [link] [comments]
  8. Group Chat on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Group Chat on Xbox App: Hi, while using the Xbox app on an Android phone, I can't see the group chat I started on the Xbox One. I can see the other chats. Is there anything I can do ?...
  9. Update to Game Bar Beta - Looking for Group and images in chat!

in XBoX on Windows
    Update to Game Bar Beta - Looking for Group and images in chat!: Hey everyone! Today we pushed out a new Game bar beta update to everyone in the Windows Gaming insider group. In this update, we've added a new Looking for Group widget! You can use this widget...
  10. Give me a Xbox Insider Beta group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Give me a Xbox Insider Beta group: Pls, give ma a Xbox Insider Beta group, thx :) c98fe03f-b680-4277-b78d-89f07ba1a6b4