Group B - Feedback for devs

Discus and support Group B - Feedback for devs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love the idea of having a very fast and customisable dashboard but the adverts need to go! I pay a monthly subscription and it constantly feels like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vNexah, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/vNexah
    /u/vNexah Guest

I love the idea of having a very fast and customisable dashboard but the adverts need to go! I pay a monthly subscription and it constantly feels like my home page is an advert. I don’t even get any advertisements on the PlayStation dashboard despite having a membership or not.

Why not just give us the option to add specific shortcuts to our homepage? It’ll allow us to add shortcuts for our own preferences whether it’ll be for Twitch, Mixer, Xbox store, Community etc. We already get enough advertisement in our Xbox guide!

Feel free to leave feedback guys, everyone’s welcome.

submitted by /u/vNexah
    [link] [comments]

/u/vNexah, Nov 2, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Mouse and keyboard

if mouse and keyboard is not available on the game you like head on over to the game devs and give some feedback, also you can head on over to https://xbox.uservoice.com
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Backwards compatibility

Well, it's really up to the devs to work XBOX. I would suggest going on the official dev forums or social and giving your feedback there.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch

Are you playing the game on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility?

If you are a member of the Insider Preview Program, make sure to make a screenshot of the texture corruption and send it as feedback.

The Devs rarely look here in the forum for such issues. The feedback hub is a much better way to get the info to the devs.
  5. Mythic Sandman Win User

G.T.F.O

Would be cool if it was added. Go to the devs website and see if they have a feedback section to ask.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox lab design

Sorry to hear it. What you should do is request this feature on the feedback page so the Xbox devs can see it Xbox Feedback
Thema:

1. Group B - Feedback for devs - Similar Threads - Group Feedback devs

2. Impossible de créér un billet/Recherche de groupe[Translation-Cannot create a ticket /...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impossible de créér un billet/Recherche de groupe[Translation-Cannot create a ticket /...: Bonjour, depuis la création de mon compte jai l'impossibilité de créer une recherche de groupe et ça peut importe le jeu, tout comme cliquer sur "m'intéresse" sur ceux des autres. J'aimerai...
  3. looking for group post sensitivity

in XBoX Games and Apps
    looking for group post sensitivity: I just... need to know what about this is offensive? [img] 5f31ed38-85db-4ca5-bc90-e2e606d958ed
  4. They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab

in XBoX Games and Apps
    They should add roblox to "Looking For Group" tab: Reasons why they should - it's fun to play with other people - if Minecraft is there, shouldn't Roblox? - can be used for in-game trading (not blackmarket) 3dde4dc8-8e84-42b2-8f8d-d2727777c582
  5. Group Chat Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Group Chat Error: I am having issues with sending messages in group chats, as it always comes up with an error saying "Message not sent" then prompting me to try again (which never works). I have tried everything...
  6. Group Chat Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Group Chat Error: I am having issues with sending messages in group chats, as it always comes up with an error saying "Message not sent" then prompting me to try again (which never works). I have tried everything...
  7. Cant delete group message on app help

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant delete group message on app help: I tried deleting a group message on the app. It says,"something went wrong cant leave chat" I tried deleting app that didnt work I did the sign out sign back in that didn't work. I tried deleting...
  8. Problem group of friends xbox insider

in XboX Insiders
    Problem group of friends xbox insider: Hello, since 2 or 3 updates of the console insider, my friends can no longer join my group of friends. I would like to know if I am the only one? My friends are still connected and nothing is...
  9. DDOS'd by a group online, I have their account info, where do I go from here?

in XBoX Accessibility
    DDOS'd by a group online, I have their account info, where do I go from here?: I was just harassed along with a group of friends, the people in question AQU4W, G4TI, Sane Sauz, and NewScorpion9019 all engaged in this behavior, threatening individuals with releases of their...
  10. Looking For Group Posts No Border on Selected Post

in XboX Insiders
    Looking For Group Posts No Border on Selected Post: [IMG] submitted by /u/GRIMREAPER35387 [link] [comments]