Group B - Feedback for devs

Discus and support Group B - Feedback for devs in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I love the idea of having a very fast and customisable dashboard but the adverts need to go! I pay a monthly subscription and it constantly feels like... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/vNexah, Nov 2, 2019.

1. /u/vNexah
    /u/vNexah Guest

I love the idea of having a very fast and customisable dashboard but the adverts need to go! I pay a monthly subscription and it constantly feels like my home page is an advert. I don’t even get any advertisements on the PlayStation dashboard despite having a membership or not.

Why not just give us the option to add specific shortcuts to our homepage? It’ll allow us to add shortcuts for our own preferences whether it’ll be for Twitch, Mixer, Xbox store, Community etc. We already get enough advertisement in our Xbox guide!

Feel free to leave feedback guys, everyone’s welcome.

submitted by /u/vNexah
    [link] [comments]

/u/vNexah, Nov 2, 2019
  2. XBA_Hype Win User

Mouse and keyboard

if mouse and keyboard is not available on the game you like head on over to the game devs and give some feedback, also you can head on over to https://xbox.uservoice.com
  3. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Backwards compatibility

Well, it's really up to the devs to work XBOX. I would suggest going on the official dev forums or social and giving your feedback there.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Issues with The Orange Box after latest patch

Are you playing the game on Xbox One through Backwards Compatibility?

If you are a member of the Insider Preview Program, make sure to make a screenshot of the texture corruption and send it as feedback.

The Devs rarely look here in the forum for such issues. The feedback hub is a much better way to get the info to the devs.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

xbox lab design

Sorry to hear it. What you should do is request this feature on the feedback page so the Xbox devs can see it Xbox Feedback
  6. ZombieDeano Win User

Audio CD not showing artwork and saying untitled since last update

I recently sent feedback to the dev team about it. They are aware of it and hopefully a fix will be in the next update.
Thema:

1. Group B - Feedback for devs - Similar Threads - Group Feedback devs

2. Remove option to leave family group from child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove option to leave family group from child account: All the options published by Microsoft are entirely useless. We have changed my son's account to be a child. He can still leave the family group. We have edited his age. He can still leave the...
  3. Why do i get banned for making a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for making a group post?: It started wensday when i got banned for making a group post. I got unbanned from reduction. Then yesterday the same thing happened and since i failed the case review questions i cant get...
  4. Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...: So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and I made a looking for group post stating:...
  5. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  6. Trouble looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble looking for group: Hi Im having an issue because of an error for looking for post I have tried everything in my power to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. From power cycling to resetting my router and i...
  7. Looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post: I have gotten ban for 14 days because of your looking for group bug because i did nothing wring i got ban for no reason and i would like to be unban upstartpath4183 is my gt also ive had to keep...
  8. Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it

in XboX Insiders
    Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it: [IMG] submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd [link] [comments]
  9. Group Chat on Xbox App

in XBoX on Mobile
    Group Chat on Xbox App: Hi, while using the Xbox app on an Android phone, I can't see the group chat I started on the Xbox One. I can see the other chats. Is there anything I can do ?...
  10. Suspension from group posts

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suspension from group posts: Earlier today I got a message saying that I was suspended from Xbox live, but when I looked on my enforcement history nothing showed up. I cannot join posts and I have no clue why I was suspended....