Group by console type not separating correctly

Discus and support Group by console type not separating correctly in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Games are separated into 3 categories Xbox one x enhanced Xbox one 360 and original Issue is, many of the games in the Xbox one section are actually x... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/admanwhitmer, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Group by console type not separating correctly

Games are separated into 3 categories Xbox one x enhanced Xbox one 360 and original

Issue is, many of the games in the Xbox one section are actually x enhanced. I would looooove to have my library be too difficult because you can already narrow your library down to "only enhanced games" and that works correctly. EDIT Wait! Actually the filter section on the top left ALSO shows those games as not being "X Enhanced"

submitted by /u/admanwhitmer
    [link] [comments]

/u/admanwhitmer, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Frizio I iB Win User

When does the xbox one x get the avatar editor update?

Hey there :)

Basically they are not separating type of consoles when they release an update!
  3. {Parity} Win User

wrong location in apps

That may be a question best directed to the app's support group. Also, make sure your console region is set correctly.
  4. taidara Win User

Xbox resets modem without even being connected.

The electric outlet, which you have your console's power supply plugged in to, is this outlet on the same group , as for the outlet which your modem is plugged in to?

When you tried to troubleshoot, with a different outlet, is this outlet located on a different group (separate fuses)?
  5. MarvinB0108 Win User

Xbox Elite Controller grips peeling

Typically this type of warranty is only for items boxed with the console. Unfortunately, my Elite Controller was purchased separately.
  6. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

My xbox keeps flickering

If you are using a power board with other devices, as well as the console, connected to it try using a separate wall socket to power the console. The console may not be getting the specific power required to function correctly if its connected to a power
    board.
Thema:

Group by console type not separating correctly

1. Group by console type not separating correctly - Similar Threads - Group console type

2. My Looking for group post always dissapears

in XBoX on Mobile
    My Looking for group post always dissapears: Hi. When I try to make an Looling for group post for Minecraft everythin goes well. As many people got interested in joinin my world i click on the notification to allow them. But then the Post...
  3. Will game Groups sync between consoles?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will game Groups sync between consoles?: To be more specific: When you go to My games & apps, then on the left you’ll see Groups, where you can add games to a specific group you can create yourself (very helpful feature, btw). I have...
  4. Add to group keeps failing - doesn't give options (I have reset console, but same issue)

in XboX Insiders
    Add to group keeps failing - doesn't give options (I have reset console, but same issue): [IMG] submitted by /u/net3reak [link] [comments]
  5. Xbox looking for group post not working on windows 10 gamebar or Console companion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox looking for group post not working on windows 10 gamebar or Console companion: I have tried and tried to post a looking for group post, every time I do so it just comes up with the error message "you're looking for group post isn't working right now" idk what to do I have...
  6. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group -- Looking for groups on my console...: I've tried basic troubleshooting with support, they created a ticket which doesn't help. So now reaching out to community for further help. I'm signed in on Xbox and have a second account. LFG...
  7. Xbox group posts not working on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox group posts not working on Xbox Console Companion: I've been having a problem on my Xbox Console Companion app where when I go to the Minecraft group posts, it says "Need more players? Looking for Group can help you find people that play like...
  8. Group B dashboard update bricked my console

in XboX Insiders
    Group B dashboard update bricked my console: Shortly after getting the update, the game I was playing crashed. After that, My Xbox stopped reading my External hard drive. When it would, no games were playable. I thought maybe my External...
  9. The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...

in XboX Insiders
    The Pins section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be replaced...: [IMG] It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. Where are my...
  10. The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...

in XboX Insiders
    The Marks section makes no sense with new groups added to the console. It should be...: It would be interesting to be able to view the groups created on my console and even be able to edit them directly from the Xbox app on Android, Windows 10 and IOS. *Marks = Pins Thanks...