Group D idea

Discus and support Group D idea in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/megamaiku [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/megamaiku, Oct 28, 2019.

1. /u/megamaiku
    /u/megamaiku Guest

Group D idea

/u/megamaiku, Oct 28, 2019
  2. AoA Khaleesi Win User

LFM to join our clan as well as our GTAV crew!

We have a great group and always looking for more members :D
  3. ycb04-15A22843-2757- Win User

Registering Xbox One

"group not found" any other ideas?
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

Looking for clans with open spots.

What's the age group to join your clan Miss Luna x :D
  5. Dubstep Kittens Win User

Seriously you must be under the age of 19 or no priorities what so ever.

Because of this thread... I joined the group :D

-

And I'm rank #5 with most kills :D I feel so awesome inside right now
  6. Pandy Yato Win User

Gears 5 - What’s Up – October 21st 2019 (Halloween event details)

That all sounds so fun, I'll have to get a group together to play :D
Thema:

Group D idea

1. Group D idea - Similar Threads - Group idea

2. Xbox group posts not working on Xbox Console Companion

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox group posts not working on Xbox Console Companion: I've been having a problem on my Xbox Console Companion app where when I go to the Minecraft group posts, it says "Need more players? Looking for Group can help you find people that play like...
  3. Remove option to leave family group from child account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remove option to leave family group from child account: All the options published by Microsoft are entirely useless. We have changed my son's account to be a child. He can still leave the family group. We have edited his age. He can still leave the...
  4. Why do i get banned for making a group post?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do i get banned for making a group post?: It started wensday when i got banned for making a group post. I got unbanned from reduction. Then yesterday the same thing happened and since i failed the case review questions i cant get...
  5. Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for making a looking for group post (for rocket league) which doesn't include any...: So, recently I was unbanned because of an arguement that I had with someone on Xbox and I apologised, reducing my ban. The next day, I went online and I made a looking for group post stating:...
  6. Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Communication banned for making "too many looking for group posts": Hello, I have recently been playing Rocket League and I love the trading aspect. It has been years since I have initially played, but I'm getting back into it. Recently I have been getting alerts...
  7. Trouble looking for group

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble looking for group: Hi Im having an issue because of an error for looking for post I have tried everything in my power to fix this issue but nothing seems to work. From power cycling to resetting my router and i...
  8. Looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post: I have gotten ban for 14 days because of your looking for group bug because i did nothing wring i got ban for no reason and i would like to be unban upstartpath4183 is my gt also ive had to keep...
  9. Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it

in XboX Insiders
    Fun Fact: You can use "Suprise Me" on individual groups, just press start on it: [IMG] submitted by /u/GolemThe3rd [link] [comments]
  10. group A dashboard idea

in XboX Insiders
    group A dashboard idea: [IMG] submitted by /u/FATTYSTUD [link] [comments]