Group for 360 /one players

Discus and support Group for 360 /one players in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; All 360 players! If you want someone to play with we are a csual group that plays all games. Add BatmanAndShady for more info.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LyricsMode, Nov 15, 2014.

1. LyricsMode
    LyricsMode Guest

All 360 players! If you want someone to play with we are a csual group that plays all games.

Add BatmanAndShady for more info.

:)

LyricsMode, Nov 15, 2014
  2. Munsoner
    Munsoner Guest
    ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A PRO CLUB?

Beta United FIFA Pro Club, a D1 club on 360, are looking for players on Xbox ONE to add to our core group. We are mature players from America who have fun but take winning seriously. Message me back for a trial. Ages 20+

Munsoner, Nov 15, 2014
  3. Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan?

Still recruiting Uk ans Us players, we have 20 members on the Xbox one and 205 members on the 360 . send me a message on xbox live if your interested in joining either group Group for 360 /one players :) thanks

xHomeless Hank, Nov 15, 2014
  4. Christyna64 Win User

how do i find players to cod black ops 2 on xbox?

Are you playing Cod BO2 on Xbox 360 back comp? If so you the only time I can find players is if I join regular TDM. The other game modes don't seem to have enough players to join a game. But there is still a player base on regular TDM. If you highlight
    the game and push the start button you should get menu options and one of them should be Go To Official Group. Or just type in CoD Black Ops 2 in looking for group and You should be able to find players there. The feed for the group is still very active. Hope
    this helps.
  5. xHomeless Hank Win User

Want to join a community clan rather then a skill based clan?

Still recruiting Uk ans Us players, we have 20 members on the Xbox one and 205 members on the 360 . send me a message on xbox live if your interested in joining either group :) thanks
  6. Zelborg Win User

GTA Online fun

A new up and coming group to meet XBOX 360 GTAV Players, Share photos, tips, and cheats!!!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/gtav360/

Please do not just add my account, as I only game with the members in my Minecraft and GTAV group, thanks.
  7. Zelborg Win User

Looking for people to play online with

8. Zelborg Win User

Looking for friends to play this game

Thema:

1. Group for 360 /one players - Similar Threads - Group 360 players

2. There was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for group: I created a new xbox live account. I purchased xbox gold for the account. I can log into my xbox with the account, get online and play games. However when i go to Looking for Groups, i can not...
  3. Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group: Hello Microsoft, I would keep this nice and organized due to my OCD but I am working on something important at the moment and just wanted to get this report filled in, I have searched your Forums...
  4. Xbox Looking For Group Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Looking For Group Not Working: i’ve tried multiple times to post a post on looking for group , i’ve also tried to be interested in a LGF , for some odd reason it says it can’t post , it has no profanity in the post...
  5. Looking for group problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group problem: whenever i try to go on looking for group it says i have to go to privacy settings which I did but when I arrived there to press everybody, it says unexpected error, I have tried doing this for...
  6. Change's in family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Change's in family group: When I first se my child's XBOX up, he was the only one playing it. Now he's costing me a fortune buying V-bucks. I've tried to start the family group but I'm trying to keep the information he has...
  7. Group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Group post: Im trying to look for group posts but it wont show anything for any game ive reset xbox and checked my internet i dont know how to fix it. 6e00f706-a5d3-4f5a-b995-9197ee7d6301
  8. Looking for group/friends/clan on 360 for destiny

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for group/friends/clan on 360 for destiny: none of my friends made the jump. Gt=. 30 and climbing. 2a90c5f7-c804-4a36-8c27-e4d8491560b1
  9. Need group to play AW (360)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need group to play AW (360): Looking for a clan or even a group of people to play because playing the game alone sucks. GT: or even reply on here. Not looking to join something that has a *** tons of rank bs. Something...
  10. My xbox 360 does not join a group or open audio message help

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox 360 does not join a group or open audio message help: My xbox 360 does not join a group or open audio message help 1181dbd2-4b6e-418b-b8c3-46da072c77a5