Group Post Hacked?

Discus and support Group Post Hacked? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Yesterday and today I set up a group-post for GTA online. Both times, I got an immediate response by the same person telling me to remember their name.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by nonya.KW., May 21, 2022.

1. nonya.KW.
    nonya.KW. Guest

Group Post Hacked?

Yesterday and today I set up a group-post for GTA online. Both times, I got an immediate response by the same person telling me to remember their name. Example:"(They're gamer tag) Remember my name" Then it is spammed until I close the post. They spam this way faster than they could type. This worries me and I believe I may be getting hacked. If anyone could help somehow, I'd really appreciate it.

:)

nonya.KW., May 21, 2022
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Group Posts/ Intrest in group posts

Hi there Will! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Let's try the following!

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Group post

It is an issue for everybody at the moment.
  4. Thestonedpanda2 Win User

Group post

Im having the same problem if you solve it let me know please
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Group post

Could you tell us what happens when you try to load the group post, does it load infinitely, do you get an error code, does it act like you dont' have any group chats.

What device are you, and are you using a beta app where applicable, or a member of the insider program?
  6. B H SNIP3R Win User

group posts

Thema:

Group Post Hacked?

1. Group Post Hacked? - Similar Threads - Group Post Hacked

2. Looking for group post

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking for group post: XBOX IS USELESS I GET RAIDED WITH BOTS LIKE 911 I CAN'T GET HELP EVEN FROM XBOX CHAT NOW XBOX CHAT IS STUCK I GET REDIRECTED TO GREG AND CANT GO BACK XBOX DONT REVIEW CASES BECAUSE BOTS SPAM ME...
  3. When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    When I try to post a Looking For Group post, I get an error saying: "There was a problem...: So. as written in the title, I get this error when I try making a looking for group post. I tried reseting the app and everything, but it didn't solve the issue. Any help is much appreciated!...
  4. Windows Looking for group post issue

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Windows Looking for group post issue: Hi, I'm trying to figure out how do I search for games that I can't find on the list of games on the looking for group posts tab? I used to just go to console companion and search the game (mainly...
  5. there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    there was was problem posting your looking for a group and error ofthe post is no longer...: hence, i want to get my problem solved at the earliest af5fb58a-6dac-4047-8818-a32d31da1077
  6. Fix finding group posts by adding more filters

in XboX Insiders
    Fix finding group posts by adding more filters: When we go to find group posts we can add what tags we like to search but, can't do the opposite and, add tags to a different section for tags we don't like to filter them out. its a really big...
  7. group posts

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    group posts: when ever I try to say I am interested in a post, I always get this message saying "unable to send request" 8e981c7e-d1e2-49dc-88f8-9d1adab7db86
  8. So iv been suspected of groups and i cant post nore use the interested on the group why am...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    So iv been suspected of groups and i cant post nore use the interested on the group why am...: so i'v been suspected of a group thing i don't know for what i haven't done anything of why iv been suspected i cant use the interested button nor post and i'm kinda worried of this because i...
  9. “There was a problem posting your looking for group post”

in XboX Insiders
    “There was a problem posting your looking for group post”: For more than a year, I haven’t been able to post or join LFGs. Anyone know how to fix this? The only thing I can think of of why this happens is that I was banned from Xbox Live for 3 days, but...
  10. Group posts troubles

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Group posts troubles: How come it doesn’t let me make a group post? It also doesn’t let me join other peoples group posts and says unable to send request. I have Xbox gold and my internet is working. No matter how many...