Group Posts/ Intrest in group posts

Discus and support Group Posts/ Intrest in group posts in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i’ve had problems with my group posts on my xbox one (1tb) i can’t create them or respond to them saying i’m interested in them. Everytime i try and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillSavelle, Jul 22, 2021.

1. WillSavelle
    WillSavelle Guest

Hi i’ve had problems with my group posts on my xbox one (1tb) i can’t create them or respond to them saying i’m interested in them. Everytime i try and say i’m interested it says “Unable to send request” in a notification from my console. When i try to post them it says “There was a problem posting your looking for group” in yellow text after i hit post. I’ve tried reconnecting my internet connection, restarting my xbox, trying the app, it still wont work. Please let me know what i can try or what i can do to make this work because it really is disappointing.

Thank you and please let me know

-Will Savelle (TNBWilll)

:)

WillSavelle, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Will! Christopher here, an Xbox fan and been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Let's try the following!

Open the Xbox Guide by pressing the guide button on the controller and select

Settings.

Select Network Settings.

Select Advanced Settings.

Under Change Settings select Alternate MAC Address.

Select Clear.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Group post

It is an issue for everybody at the moment.
  4. Thestonedpanda2 Win User

Group post

Im having the same problem if you solve it let me know please
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Group post

Could you tell us what happens when you try to load the group post, does it load infinitely, do you get an error code, does it act like you dont' have any group chats.

What device are you, and are you using a beta app where applicable, or a member of the insider program?
  6. B H SNIP3R Win User

group posts

Thema:

1. Group Posts/ Intrest in group posts - Similar Threads - Group Posts Intrest

2. There was a problem posting your Looking for Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your Looking for Group: Hi! About two months ago, my account got suspended for communication, but I checked the time and its completely over now. I've been trying to post Looking for Groups to Minecraft for mod worlds...
  3. Xbox app looking for group post

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app looking for group post: Yo bring that back it made life so much easier for my post and helping nerds 1f6d9fc7-17f5-42dc-af1f-e86eb878a4bb
  4. Fix the looking for group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    Fix the looking for group posts: They broken and I can't help nerds 3381402b-0440-4f54-ba1a-6f117a052e19
  5. My looking for group post keeps popping up an error message when I try to make one or join one.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My looking for group post keeps popping up an error message when I try to make one or join one.: I can’t make or join any looking for group posts, I have reset my Xbox multiple times and did restarts and nothing did anything. adf7cd58-5482-4d6c-b510-369053271d9d
  6. Looking for group post broken

in XBoX Accessibility
    Looking for group post broken: I can't remove anyone when I'm done helping or dealing with them and they don't cancel themselves when times out and sometimes they don't even load so i can't see whose on the post...
  7. I've seen all the forums about it(ALL) and i still can't create posts looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    I've seen all the forums about it(ALL) and i still can't create posts looking for group: I ALREADY SENT 3 CONPLAINTS TO THE XBOX ASSISTANCE IT'S NOTHING NOTHING i'm VERY DISAPPOINTED IN IT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE... AAAAAAAAAAAA b22ef21e-d382-49be-a7ee-4098f6819215
  8. Looking for group post for some reason deemed as inappropriate?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking for group post for some reason deemed as inappropriate?: So I am playing war thunder and I am trying to create a group post that worked before which has the tags #realisticbattles #aircraft #joinparty #grinding The description says 6.3 bombers Somehow...
  9. Looking for group post error

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for group post error: Hello, Whenever I try to post a looking for group post through the Xbox game bar, it says there was an error and it was unable to post it. It has been like this ever since I started using the...
  10. Can't request to join or make group posts.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't request to join or make group posts.: I've made an a new account a few months ago and I'm been trying to figure out why I can't request to join or make any group posts for any game. I've made sure that I'm connected to the internet,...