group research post

Discus and support group research post in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [img] I need help ... I can't create a group search post. I tried everything and I was tired of wasting my time b00f4b60-674a-4c5a-92fc-8a56cc71b7ed Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LaurianneGagnon1, Feb 20, 2020.

1. group research post

group research post [​IMG]
    I
    need help ... I can't create a group search post. I tried everything and I was tired of wasting my time

:)

LaurianneGagnon1, Feb 20, 2020
  2. Honda Man 04 Win User

group research post

Have you tried doing a Hard reset on your console yet? Press the Xbox power button for 10 seconds and then restart your console and try again.
  3. Simple OJ Win User

Group post

It is an issue for everybody at the moment.
  4. Thestonedpanda2 Win User

Group post

Im having the same problem if you solve it let me know please
  5. LegoNinja187 Win User

Group post

Could you tell us what happens when you try to load the group post, does it load infinitely, do you get an error code, does it act like you dont' have any group chats.

What device are you, and are you using a beta app where applicable, or a member of the insider program?
  6. B H SNIP3R Win User

group posts

Thema:

group research post

1. group research post - Similar Threads - group research post

2. Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play...: Forza 4 Horizon stuck getting Fetching group game details, Please wait when trying to play with a friend. I'm on PC, they're on Xbox, I can't seem to get online play going. I can do auctions and...
  3. Xbox | Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox | Looking For Group: Xbox One Console | Looking For Group Hello Microsoft Support, I need your help. When I attempt to press the "I'm interested" button on the Xbox One console Looking For Group (LFG), it let's me...
  4. create and joining group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    create and joining group post: Whenever i try to join a group post,It just exits me out the group post,but when i try to create a group post it tells me"a problem has occured,please wait a little bit and try again"and its been...
  5. Xbox Live Purchases - Family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Purchases - Family group: Hi all, Total newbie parent here on Xbox., frustrating the hell out of me. I have 2 sons under my family group, using Xbox Digital Console. Under my account I just purchased Xbox Live Gold...
  6. Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar)

in XBoX on Windows
    Looking for Group at Windows 10 error (XBOX Game Bar): Hello, on my Xbox Game Bar (Windows 10), i cant use the looking for group feature. everytime i try to enter one group it says: "the post is no longer avaliable". or if i try to post something it...
  7. Not allowed to post Looking for Group post

in XBoX Accessibility
    Not allowed to post Looking for Group post: I am having an issue with the looking for group posts. I made one for Overwatch, made the settings as Today, Now, and 3 players needed, then added the tags "Mic Required," #ActuallyTalk,...
  8. There was a problem posting your looking for group

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your looking for group: I created a new xbox live account. I purchased xbox gold for the account. I can log into my xbox with the account, get online and play games. However when i go to Looking for Groups, i can not...
  9. Looking For Group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Looking For Group: Hello Microsoft, I would keep this nice and organized due to my OCD but I am working on something important at the moment and just wanted to get this report filled in, I have searched your Forums...
  10. Xbox Looking For Group Not Working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Looking For Group Not Working: i’ve tried multiple times to post a post on looking for group , i’ve also tried to be interested in a LGF , for some odd reason it says it can’t post , it has no profanity in the post...