Group text chats are broken, messages not showing up

Discus and support Group text chats are broken, messages not showing up in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been holding off on making a report cause it usually fixes itself after a few days but its been about a week now and no changes at all. Every time we... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/GodOfBlobs, May 17, 2020.

1. Group text chats are broken, messages not showing up

Been holding off on making a report cause it usually fixes itself after a few days but its been about a week now and no changes at all. Every time we send a message it just disappears, can only be seen when previewing all the chats, and I can only see the first few words of the message. Opening up chat itself shows the last message from before the chat broke, which was a week ago, despite everyone sending messages after that. Obviously we’ve tried making a new chat, it’s exactly the same problem. Any fixes or should I just wait more than I already have

submitted by /u/GodOfBlobs
    [link] [comments]

/u/GodOfBlobs, May 17, 2020
  2. comet424 Win User

cant listen to voice messages in xbox one chat

nope didn't help

I did the chat with a gamer.. and he tried to help then said he look but never came back

I did the reset account and it allowed one of my chats to listen to the recorded messages … but when I check my group messages with voice messages it still says try again

it used to work a while back but then xbox updates itself and that's when it buggered up

and when I mean chats

I mean the built in Xbox Text messaging app where you can record audio... I have ones of both my kids in separate chat.. those voice messages work now... but the one where all 3 of us are in 1 group those voice messages still say Try again when you hit
    Play
  3. HassanB Win User

Reporting an impostor

It would go under Text and Voice Communications > Text Message / Voice Message / In Game Voice / Voice Chat. You would select Text Message in this case for each of those messages and block communications with them afterwards.
  4. SpiralOut46and2 Win User

Messaging

Also, make sure to check your messages below your main chats because you might have a message from someone not on your friends list, which will show in a separate chat group, or also you could have a message from Xbox Live, which will also be separate.
  5. Cheez-21BAE529-F0FC- Win User

Stereo headset no working..

Try recording a voice message. This will let you know if party chat is messed up for you or the mic is physically broken.
  6. Burnin TODI Win User

360 live and XB1 live the same?

No cross platform gaming or audio chat (just text messaging)...
Thema:

Group text chats are broken, messages not showing up

1. Group text chats are broken, messages not showing up - Similar Threads - Group text chats

2. Can't post Looking for Groups

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't post Looking for Groups: [img] Looking for group posts keep getting blocked as they contain 'inappropriate content'. What about this is inappropriate? As I have changed every tag/comment and it is still blocked....
  3. Error with looking for group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error with looking for group post: Every time I look for a group it says “There was a problem posting your looking for Group” Its been like this for 3 years. And I already hard reset my xbox and it still didn’t work...
  4. Groups Disappeared!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Groups Disappeared!: I don't believe it was a console update. All the groups I created for apps and games have gone, which took a very long time to do, hence it feels like a useless feature. I don't believe my...
  5. Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with posting looking for group post in clubs: Im sick an tired of this problem keep on happening, cant post event looking for group post in a club im a member of. All i wanted to do post car meet on gta. This all i said in the post, Car...
  6. Xbox family group

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox family group: Hi Keep it in the family group: Accounts outside of your Microsoft family aren’t subject to screen time limits that you set. To prevent kids from creating new accounts, on your Xbox press the...
  7. como faço pra gravar o audio do meu grupo no xbox? [how do I record my group audio on xbox?]

in XBoX on Consoles
    como faço pra gravar o audio do meu grupo no xbox? [how do I record my group audio on xbox?]: estou tentando gravar alguns videos para postar nas redes sociais, e para gravar as minhas gameplays eu estou usando o dvr no xbox. Porém a minha voz e a voz do meu grupo não saem no clipe nem na...
  8. Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...

in XboX Insiders
    Can’t talk to my friends, every time that I enter the group they’re automatically muted and...: [IMG] submitted by /u/iLyonJG [link] [comments]
  9. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group post

in XBoX on Consoles
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group post: Okay, anytime I make a looking for group post on the Minecraft club, it says there is a problem. Ive tried taking my profile off the xbox and putting it on, the power cycle and reconnecting my...
  10. I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts

in XBoX Accessibility
    I just started this account and i cant text to freinds or do anything with group posts: This account has been up for two days and nothing seems to be working plz help f297589f-c09c-414a-a647-d25a012f0fe0