GS doesn't show equally between 360 & Xbone after GT change

Discus and support GS doesn't show equally between 360 & Xbone after GT change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, here are the steps I went through in case it helps in any way... Changed my GT on Xbone while D/L Titanfall beta the other night/early morning.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RxGambler, Feb 18, 2014.

1. RxGambler
    RxGambler Guest

Ok, here are the steps I went through in case it helps in any way...

Changed my GT on Xbone while D/L Titanfall beta the other night/early morning. Finally got around to playing today, which was great, but then switched to my 360 to check out today's game sales and noticed my GS was off by a bit. Xbone and xbox.com shows
    41680 which is correct, but 360 now shows 41325. The difference of 355 is the exact number of GS I have on the Xbone so far. They had always shown the same exact GS as they should prior to this.

I've moved and deleted my 360 profile (not saves, etc.) and redownloaded using e-mail/password, but keeps showing up short.

Another strange thing is when checking achievements thru the Guide button on 360, the 355 GS shows on the list of game achievements but is not added into total GS. However, when checking thru profile page on 360, the Xbone achievement GS doesn't show in
    the list or in the total.

Any idea on how to get the 360 total GS to show correctly?

:)

RxGambler, Feb 18, 2014
  2. MAD ADY
    MAD ADY Guest
    360 Slim HDMI will no longer show up on older plasma (50Hz) TV's after connecting to new 60Hz 4k TV.

Update:

My 360 Slim WILL display on older TV's when I use an Xbox One in pass-through or TV mode!

Interestingly, when I power on the older TV with the XBone, it momentarily displays 60Hz on the screen, so I think that the TV will display 60Hz fine. Rebooting the TV confirms that it is receiving 60Hz signal fine, plus when I change between resolutions
    etc on the XBone, the TV handles all settings no probs.

This means that the 360 is somehow not detecting the TV & applying the correct HDMI output to get a signal. The 360 Slim HDMI must be detecting the XBone as a valid HDMI receiver, & the One is then handling the 360 output to suit the TV.

Points more & more to an issue with the Slim Box's HDMI management. Forcing manual settings still doesn't work - if I plug the Slim into the TV after seeing it work through the XBone, there is no signal.

What do you make of that???

MAD ADY, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Enforcement

Unfortunately, Xbox no longer provides free GT changes after a forced name change. This system was prone to abuse, where the player would choose an equally offensive gander at

Visit enforcement.xbox.com for more details.

FunnyJuggler117, Feb 18, 2014
Thema:

1. GS doesn't show equally between 360 & Xbone after GT change - Similar Threads - doesn't show equally

2. Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X now only shows a black screen and doesn't even show the start up intro: Completely out of nowhere, my game cuts to black. I can still talk to the people in my party, but I decide to hard restart my Xbox. Now nothing happens on startup, no noise is played, but my...
  3. Gra nie pokazuje się w sklepie Microsotf Store[Translation-The game doesn't show up in the...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gra nie pokazuje się w sklepie Microsotf Store[Translation-The game doesn't show up in the...: Gra nie pokazuje mi się w sklepie Microsoft Store. Jak próbuje pobrać grę z Xbox(Beta) wyskakuje błąd. Będę wdzięczny za wszelakie informacje na ten temat i od razu proszę nie wysyłać mnie do...
  4. Mi juego Pes 2020 no me muestra todos los iconos. [[My Pes 2020 game doesn't show me all...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mi juego Pes 2020 no me muestra todos los iconos. [[My Pes 2020 game doesn't show me all...: Con la consola viene el juego PES 2020, ya lo descargue pero no me activa todos los iconos. [Translation-With the console comes the game PES 2020, already download it but does not activate all...
  5. Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...

in XboX Insiders
    Game pass quests show up for my brother, but not me. He doesn't have gamepass and can't do...: Any fixes for this? This is a bit of a minor issue, and yes I've reported the issue, was wondering if anyone else has this issue submitted by /u/MARBLEGARBAGE [link] [comments]
  6. Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.

in XboX Insiders
    Sometimes the Xbox app on Android doesn't even show game faces in the Achievements section.: [IMG] Visual Bug submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  7. I purchased Outer Worlds on my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I purchased Outer Worlds on my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box.: I purchased Outerworlds through my Xbox1, to play on my Xbox1. It doesn't show up on the box. The website shows that I own it. When I click "Install on my devices", it says "t looks like you...
  8. Xbox app pc doesn't show that I subscribe to gamepass.

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox app pc doesn't show that I subscribe to gamepass.: I subscribe for the xbox game pass using the promotional link in the app for spotify premium. Went through paying and everything, when I go back to the app it says I have to join xbox game pass....
  9. Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Friends List Doesn't Show Anyone on Console: My friend list on XboxOne shows no friend and is blank unless I search for old friends->remove them->then readd...but this still doesn't solve issues that occur within the in-game friends list for...
  10. Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10: Doesn't show up on my account despite redeeming and playing it recently?: I redeemed MC windows 10 on my PC and played it and it worked fine, but when I went to play it on my laptop it says I don't own it anywhere despite me having achievements in game and previously...