GS doesn't show equally between 360 & Xbone after GT change

Discus and support GS doesn't show equally between 360 & Xbone after GT change in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok, here are the steps I went through in case it helps in any way... Changed my GT on Xbone while D/L Titanfall beta the other night/early morning.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RxGambler, Feb 18, 2014.

1. RxGambler
    RxGambler Guest

Ok, here are the steps I went through in case it helps in any way...

Changed my GT on Xbone while D/L Titanfall beta the other night/early morning. Finally got around to playing today, which was great, but then switched to my 360 to check out today's game sales and noticed my GS was off by a bit. Xbone and xbox.com shows
    41680 which is correct, but 360 now shows 41325. The difference of 355 is the exact number of GS I have on the Xbone so far. They had always shown the same exact GS as they should prior to this.

I've moved and deleted my 360 profile (not saves, etc.) and redownloaded using e-mail/password, but keeps showing up short.

Another strange thing is when checking achievements thru the Guide button on 360, the 355 GS shows on the list of game achievements but is not added into total GS. However, when checking thru profile page on 360, the Xbone achievement GS doesn't show in
    the list or in the total.

Any idea on how to get the 360 total GS to show correctly?

:)

RxGambler, Feb 18, 2014
  2. MAD ADY
    MAD ADY Guest
    360 Slim HDMI will no longer show up on older plasma (50Hz) TV's after connecting to new 60Hz 4k TV.

Update:

My 360 Slim WILL display on older TV's when I use an Xbox One in pass-through or TV mode!

Interestingly, when I power on the older TV with the XBone, it momentarily displays 60Hz on the screen, so I think that the TV will display 60Hz fine. Rebooting the TV confirms that it is receiving 60Hz signal fine, plus when I change between resolutions
    etc on the XBone, the TV handles all settings no probs.

This means that the 360 is somehow not detecting the TV & applying the correct HDMI output to get a signal. The 360 Slim HDMI must be detecting the XBone as a valid HDMI receiver, & the One is then handling the 360 output to suit the TV.

Points more & more to an issue with the Slim Box's HDMI management. Forcing manual settings still doesn't work - if I plug the Slim into the TV after seeing it work through the XBone, there is no signal.

What do you make of that???

MAD ADY, Feb 18, 2014
  3. Enforcement

Unfortunately, Xbox no longer provides free GT changes after a forced name change. This system was prone to abuse, where the player would choose an equally offensive gander at

Visit enforcement.xbox.com for more details.

FunnyJuggler117, Feb 18, 2014
Thema:

1. GS doesn't show equally between 360 & Xbone after GT change - Similar Threads - doesn't show equally

2. Xbox app deleting messages and doesn't show new ones

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox app deleting messages and doesn't show new ones: I've had this issue on my phone app for a while now but it seems to affect messages on xbox also. In the middle of a conversation it started randomly deleting messages and now I can't get any...
  3. Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix?

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox (Beta) Doesn't show some game icons, any fix?: [IMG] submitted by /u/KrazyCrayon [link] [comments]
  4. ARK Survival Evolved doesn't show my server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ARK Survival Evolved doesn't show my server: Hi all thanks to all help me on Port forwarding or dmz hosting and have tried both but not the same time I was told that it could take days or weeks for my server to show is true or is there...
  5. Xbox Server connectivity: Blocked - Teredo doesn't show up in Device Manager

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Server connectivity: Blocked - Teredo doesn't show up in Device Manager: I'm not able to connect to Xbox Live servers on my Windows 10 PC, In the Network tab of the Settings Menu in the Xbox App it says my server connectivity is blocked. I also can't find Teredo in...
  6. Purchased game, doesn't show anywhere.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game, doesn't show anywhere.: Hello! About 30 minutes ago I've bought Black Desert Standard Edition for the XBOX ONE. I've purchased it through the microsoft website and 30 Euro's have been charged from my bank account. The...
  7. I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got xbox live gold but it doesn't show up: I had a xbox live gold 14-day trial and redeemed it. But somehow I can use it when I am on my xbox one but when I go to the microsoft subscriptions website or to my xbox 360 it says I don't own...
  8. My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile doesn't show while playing backward compatible games from the xbox 360: When I play xbox 360 games on my xbox one, I can most of the time access my save file, but I can't unlock achievements. When I look at my profile, it shows that I'm not connected on the 360 and...
  9. I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought an expansion for Cities, but it doesn't show up as purchased or appear in the game: I recently bought the Mass Transit expansion for Cities: Skylines, but after confirming the purchase the expansion page just reset as if I hadn't purchased anything. It doesn't show up in the...
  10. I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I've bought a bundle with fifa 19 and madden 19 on xbox one but madden doesn't show up for...: WHen i tried to download the games from the bundle screen on the store it only downloaded fifa 19, madden's page doesn't give me an option to download it but it says i already own it, and madden...