GTA 5 Crew Recruiting

Discus and support GTA 5 Crew Recruiting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; My Crew DeTs (Deadly elite Troops) is currently Recruiting active members. We are not JUST about competing against other crews (although we do enjoy... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chipper85, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Chipper85
    Chipper85 Guest

GTA 5 Crew Recruiting

My Crew DeTs (Deadly elite Troops) is currently Recruiting active members.

We are not JUST about competing against other crews (although we do enjoy it), we also like to do missions, have fun and cruise around together. Finding rare cars/bikes
    and just generally having a good time.

There aren't many requirements in joining this crew just a few basic ones.

No team killing /
    No abusing other crew members /
    Always Respect all crew members.

If you would like to join or would like more info then send me a message or reply to this forum post.

XBL: DeT CHIPPER

Rockstar Social: Chipper1

Check us out at -
    http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/deadly_elite_troops/gtav

:)

Chipper85, Feb 22, 2014
  2. Lein Kroniid
    Lein Kroniid Guest
    The Rebels In Blue - (RVLT) Recruiting Mature People to Roll With.

Recruiting for your crew is not allowed on the GTA 5 forum, you can go to the clan recruiting forum to do this.

Lein Kroniid, Feb 22, 2014
  3. Stray2615
    Stray2615 Guest
    GTA V Crew thread - Post recruitment threads here!

Because every 2nd thread here seems to be recruiting for GTA V, I figured I'll just make 1 thread and edit in the details of anyone looking to recruit or join a crew, to save forum room. Just write the name of your crew, a brief description and the link in the replies and I'll edit into this ONE thread. Also if anyone is looking for a crew post your requirements here too. If anyone sees any recruitment threads feel free to refer them here.

Stray2615, Feb 22, 2014
  4. Lein Kroniid Win User

The Rebels In Blue - (RVLT) Recruiting Mature People to Roll With.

Recruiting for your crew is not allowed on the GTA 5 forum, you can go to the clan recruiting forum to do this.
  5. LegendOfGta Win User

GTA Online fun

^Is this just a group or a clan/crew recruitment attempt? If it is a clan/crew recruitment attempt, I'd suggest posting this in the Clan Discussion Section of the forums instead to avoid it being locked/deleted. There is a nice little announcement at the
    very top of the GTA: V Forum section.
  6. M4LSmoke Win User

Adult Clan for those 30 and Over

sent my app in for GTA 5 crew
  7. MbN MuRD3R Win User

SCRY Crew recruiting GTA V 5

Send me a message or friend request to nickname: CMuRD3R on rockstar social club.
  8. FatzGoneWild1 Win User

RMZ Looking for Grand Theft Auto V 5 and Call of Duty Recruits

Hey whats up im looking for a crew in gta 5 message me if interested
Thema:

GTA 5 Crew Recruiting

1. GTA 5 Crew Recruiting - Similar Threads - GTA Crew Recruiting

2. GTA Online Crew "LS Men In Suits" Now Recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online Crew "LS Men In Suits" Now Recruiting!: LS Men In Suits Rules & Requirements Crew Bio: Motto: “We wear suits. ‘Nuff said. Bio: We are on Xbox One only. We are a crew that will do basically anything as long as we get money and RP out...
  3. GTA V CLAN CREW HEIST RECRUIT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V CLAN CREW HEIST RECRUIT: Me and 2 friends of mine are looking for that 4th person to help us complete heist in GTA V and do other fun activities. Our Requirements: Be between the ages of 14-19 Have a Mic Have GTA V...
  4. Club 73 GTA V Online Crew/Clan Recruitment.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club 73 GTA V Online Crew/Clan Recruitment.: Formerly, USAF Thunderbirds, decide to start a new plate. -Welcome to Club 73- Code of Conduct: 1. I will obey and listen to my superiors. 2. I will execute my orders exactly or better as...
  5. GTA V - Crew recruitment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V - Crew recruitment: http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/drunk_buccaneers Drunk Buccaneers, please invite everyone you can, and let's make this the biggest crew going! cb288def-c862-4c3b-9cce-e17234eada41
  6. Xo's and O's gta crew recruiting for members for xbox one anyone interested ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xo's and O's gta crew recruiting for members for xbox one anyone interested ?: If so requairments are please have a mic be committed and friendly to our crew members all players are welcome to join if u,like to see more take a look at our crew page at xx00crew.tk our crew...
  7. GTA V crew The Rich Rebels now recruiting!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V crew The Rich Rebels now recruiting!!!: Looking for a laid back, Active, and fun crew? Join the Rich Rebels to make the most of you GTA online experience! The Rich Rebels Focus on making sure "no man left behind" and everyone's got...
  8. Starting a crew in gta 5 recruiting for SFOM now all are welcome !)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Starting a crew in gta 5 recruiting for SFOM now all are welcome !): This is for xbox one Rules are please have a mic no one under 13 yrs old always be in contact with the crew and its members also no crew killing please post ur social club page so we may take...
  9. GTA V CREW: JDM XB1 Crew Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V CREW: JDM XB1 Crew Recruiting: JDM XB1 Crew is recruiting. Just making a chill crew for the xbox one for all those JDM fans out there who wants to hang out, cruise, and meet up in car shows. All types of vehicles are welcome....
  10. GTA Online Crew: "LS Men In Suits" Is Now Recruiting!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online Crew: "LS Men In Suits" Is Now Recruiting!: My GTA Online crew "LS Men In Suits" is looking for members. There are a some requirements though: 1. MUST always wear a suit, shirt, tie, suit pants and a fedora. (A vest and a fedora is also...