Gta 5 does not start

Discus and support Gta 5 does not start in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have issue lounching gta5 Did all the troubleshooting and did not work Bought it on the xbox store and have the receipt Can you do something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SimonLabrecque, May 29, 2020.

1. Gta 5 does not start

I have issue lounching gta5

Did all the troubleshooting and did not work

Bought it on the xbox store and have the receipt

Can you do something

:)

SimonLabrecque, May 29, 2020
  2. PlushRelic54582 Win User

Gta 5 does not start

Hello have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling if that doesn't work I would reset your console and see if that helps
  3. BeetleElm681758 Win User

GTA 5 - Money

Let it be cursed by the people who made the GTA 5 on two discs in my console 4GB *** second disc is scratched and the game does not start !!!!!!!!!
  4. MindMagician Win User

Xbox live gold membership

Every time i try to play GTA 5 online it says "your profile does not have permission to play gta 5 online"
  5. Mehmet623 Win User

GTA 5 - took about 8 hours to install on Xbox One (digital preorder)

No no. Start the Installation and the Every 5-10min Click Start and stop installing then Click Start. Gta 5 is in 1 h Ready to Play
  6. D MASTERPIECE Win User

bought digital game but got charged full price

I know GTA 4 was on sale, don't know about GTA 5.

If it was then you should start making some phone calls.
Thema:

Gta 5 does not start

1. Gta 5 does not start - Similar Threads - Gta does start

2. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  3. GTA V does not launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V does not launch: Neither disk nor digital copy launched, but both would download with no problem. I have uninstalled both several times to try and get them working but neither would launch...
  4. GTA V does not start me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V does not start me: I have xbox game pass ultimate and GTA V does not start me, but other games of the game pass do bb87e838-ce9f-4e92-a07b-538afc9ef8e2
  5. Y does it always kick me off gta an other games also my profile

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Y does it always kick me off gta an other games also my profile: Y does it always kick me off gta an other games also my profile Its done for a long time i dont know if its the connection because the wifi is fine and nothing seems to fix it it says i connect to...
  6. Why does installing. Gta take 72 hours

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does installing. Gta take 72 hours: So it started installing 72 hours ago and its only at 26 percent whats happening???? 4891ad64-8967-453b-9253-c79276e79851
  7. GTA V COMPRADO DA STORE NÃO INICIA [Translation - GTA V PURCHASED FROM STORE DOES NOT START]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V COMPRADO DA STORE NÃO INICIA [Translation - GTA V PURCHASED FROM STORE DOES NOT START]: Boa tarde, comprei a xbox one, e logo de seguida comprei o jogo gta v na store digital, mas passado 8min de jogo ele sai, tal como online tambem, vai para a pagina inicio e tenho de começar de...
  8. Your Profile Does Not Have Permission to Access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Profile Does Not Have Permission to Access GTA Online: i buy the game i've never play online on it and this is the first time i try gta v online and they say that Your Profile Does Not Have Permission to Access GTA Online i need your help please :,(...
  9. how long does it take to download the gta v when I already start it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how long does it take to download the gta v when I already start it?: how long does it take to download the gta v when I started it yesterday afternoon it took me about 3 hours to download the game and today I started it and it took 2 hours...
  10. Original Xbox GTA San Andreas does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original Xbox GTA San Andreas does not start: Hello, I hope someone can help. I want to play my original copy of GTA: San Andreas on the Xbox 360. The Xbox is updated (via USB drive). I tested the update with Halo. The game starts and is...