Gta 5 error

Discus and support Gta 5 error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i start gta 5 it keeps saying it can't synchronize my data??? b4125085-6c5d-4454-95d5-e7c75efdfde8 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jolu1000, Jul 6, 2019.

1. Jolu1000
    Jolu1000 Guest

Gta 5 error

When i start gta 5 it keeps saying it can't synchronize my data???

:)

Jolu1000, Jul 6, 2019
  2. urban joke Win User

Installation Issue

i am getting it to error code 0x87e10001 when i try to install gta 5
  3. KHAOSnDARKNESS8 Win User

Gta 5 error

Hows it going Jolu

I completely understand the frustration that comes with this issues been there done that!

I completely agree with Allebas on this one sometimes a system reset from some personal experience this can help and also I would try a full hard power reset and you can do this two different ways:

• Holding the Xbox button on the
    • Disconnecting the power cable from the console its self
    Also when i was having problem with mine it was some troubles with the cloud sync and i found this article very helpful! https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/cloud-save-troubleshoot
  4. Allebas Win User

Gta 5 error

Hi Jolu1000,

Sorry to hear your having issues with this game. You can try restarting your Xbox by holding the power button on your 10 seconds. Then load back into game and see what happens.

Usually this happens when you play on more than one Xbox. If the restart didn't resolve the issue you can try this:https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/troubleshooting/cloud-storage-sync-error-messages

This error occurs when you’re playing on one Xbox One console after having played on a different Xbox One console that hasn’t finished synchronizing your saves to the cloud. You have two options:

• Select Sync last saved data to stop the other console’s upload and instead sync the data on the console you’re currently using. You may lose unsynchronized data from the other console.
    • Select Keep waiting and resolve the sync problem with the other console. This usually means signing in to your profile on that console and letting it complete the upload.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Gta 5 error

Hi Jolu,

Make sure the console is connected to the internet. Go to network settings test network and multiplayer connection. If they both say its all good, and you still having the issue. Try uninstall and reinstalling your profile.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. Volodymyr Korablov Win User

Help. xbox does not work in Ukraine.

this problem is not only with gta 5) all games do not work) permanent errors) permanently knocks out (
Thema:

Gta 5 error

1. Gta 5 error - Similar Threads - Gta error

2. i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!: i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! 6ea15a2b-0f07-4673-aa9d-be9b586df9f6
  3. xbox 360 , gta v unreadable disc error, but i dont have disc (...)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 , gta v unreadable disc error, but i dont have disc (...): Helllo ...so as mentioned on the title, i have xbox 360, the GTA V game ..... i bought the game online , and its currently stored on xbox 360 hard drive,........ when i launched the game the...
  4. Sign up error when starting to play GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sign up error when starting to play GTA online: GTA online sign up error Solve it as fast as you can c7dafea4-da71-467d-8a84-b0392cebbebb
  5. GTA 5 error message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 error message: I have a downloaded version of GTA 5 on Xbox 360. I’ve completed many missions, but suddenly having issues whilst trying to complete my current mission...whenever I get within a 0.19 mile radius...
  6. GTA V Installation Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Installation Error: Was given a link from Microsoft Support to create a post here, but I'm having an issue with installing a near-perfect-condition GTA V disc onto my xbox. Ref: [Mod Removed]. Any help?...
  7. error in cd key for GTA 4 Game for windows live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error in cd key for GTA 4 Game for windows live: I have got an error in the game for windows live application while playing gta4. the application does not accept my cd key. however, the game was purchased is genuine via Amazon marketplace....
  8. GTA 5 disc unreadable error

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 disc unreadable error: I just bought the game a few days ago. I installed it and played it then my system started to freeze and could not read any games the next day. Now my system cannot ready anything. What do I do?...
  9. HELP! Error with my Xbox denying that I have Xbox Live Gold and therefore unable to play GTA ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP! Error with my Xbox denying that I have Xbox Live Gold and therefore unable to play GTA ...: Hi! I have a problem with my Xbox. You know the little "boxes" on the home page with, for example, "This months Deals With Gold" and such? Today I noticed that they have been replaced by "ads"...
  10. GTA V Installation Stopped - Error Code 0x87e00064

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Installation Stopped - Error Code 0x87e00064: I bought a certified used xbox one from my local video game shop, I got home, and went to install GTA V... Every minute or so, the install stops, and I get the error code 0x87e00064 and I am told...