GTA 5 games

Discus and support GTA 5 games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I learned that Grand Theft Auto 5 requires an 8 GB install when you're buying it for Xbox 360 How do check whether my xbox is compatible. Please... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PreetiLalwani1, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM.

1. GTA 5 games

• I learned that Grand Theft Auto 5 requires an 8 GB install when you're buying it for Xbox 360

• How do check whether my xbox is compatible. Please confirm

• Also should i buy CD or buy it online from xbox store. Please advise

:)

PreetiLalwani1, Oct 17, 2020 at 7:42 PM
  2. XboxGuy41 Win User

Getting 100% hate and getting avoided player.There something wrong with my text messages

Thanks for the suggestion.I play alot of GTA 5 online lately and I'll try the GTA 5 game fourm.
  3. IntenseJames Win User

Will Xbox One Support Games Like GTA 5,DOA 5 Ultimate,Halo 4,Batman Arkham Origins and Splinter Cell Blacklist? Since there Is No Backwards Compatibility

Rockstar will also be making GTA 5 for PS4 and Xbox One and GTA has been around forever so they will make more GTA games for next gen on pre orders alone for GTA 5 just for 360 it's 78million.
  4. Nrxb Win User

What games will you be playing into 2020 ?

I will still be playing games like R6s, Overwatch and GTA 5 in 2020 but im hoping that some cool new releases come out like GTA 6. I loved GTA 5 and having to wait for GTA 6 is so overwhelming.
  5. Daniel6591 Win User

Just Thought I Would Open A Discussion About GTA 5

San andreas is my favorite gta game. I can't wait for gta 5
  6. CrazyHid Win User

After a couple of years of trying...

I Loved GTA 4........ that and Vice City are the only 2 GTA games that i've ever finished!

-

Really looking forward to GTA 5
Thema:

GTA 5 games

1. GTA 5 games - Similar Threads - GTA games

2. GTA IV games for windows live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV games for windows live: GTA IV games for windows live PC version. Is there any way at all this can still be accessed and played? Or is it gone forever? My achievements from this game are stuck at %1 from briefly playing...
  3. Game not installing.I just purchased GTA San Andreas for my Xbox one console. It's the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not installing.I just purchased GTA San Andreas for my Xbox one console. It's the...: Not sure how else to describe on my situation. I saw GTA San Andreas on the marketplace while on my phone and i purchased it. When i tried installing it on my console, it would not start the...
  4. Xbox game pass gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass gta: I downloaded GTA 5 on my Xbox one when it was part of game pass and it was not loading up so I tried to delete it and download it again but once i had deleted it I could not find it inside of game...
  5. HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE?: GTA is currently free on Epic Games store. However, once I have placed my order for it, I am unable to find the space/app where I can download the game from, to my console. I tried searching for...
  6. GTA = Xbox One Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA = Xbox One Game Pass Ultimate: I am having problems launching the game it wants me to insert a disc or confirm I own this, so won't start. I am a current subscriber to game pass ultimate and I have checked it all up to date on...
  7. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -GTA 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -GTA 5.: We are signed in and cannot play GTA 5? What is going on? 65b76a7d-fa5d-44c0-848b-38402a7e207f
  8. GTA V game removed from game pass and my games even though I purchased it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V game removed from game pass and my games even though I purchased it.: Go a couple of days ago GTA waa removed from the game pass, I did install the game pass version but like a day after I purchased the Criminal Enterprise version. But when it was removed frome game...
  9. GTA 5 (GAME PASS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 (GAME PASS): Hello, im unable to launch GTA 5. My game pass dosent expire until next month. All other games included with the game pass are working. GTA 5 WAS WORKING THREE DAYS AGO. The account which the game...
  10. GTA V no longer in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V no longer in game pass?: :I used to play GTA V free through game pass, but today when i launched the game it said "if this is a trial game or app that expired, buy it from the Microsoft store." Is it no longer in game...