GTA 5 installation problem

Discus and support GTA 5 installation problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; As the game facing some problem i went to uninstall it and i reinstall it i stuck in this screen for 30 min i try a few time but forever stuck at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TonelessShoe5, Apr 30, 2015.

1. GTA 5 installation problem

As the game facing some problem i went to uninstall it

and i reinstall it i stuck in this screen for 30 min

i try a few time but forever stuck at here

GTA 5 installation problem [​IMG]

:)

TonelessShoe5, Apr 30, 2015
  2. IGhostI v1
    IGhostI v1 Guest
    IGhostI v1, Apr 30, 2015
  3. Nelida Nadir
    Nelida Nadir Guest
    Just Buy GTA 5 special edition

Hi

I just buy GTA 5 special edition and i found some problem in installation then i delete all the files and i also delete my GTA 5 special edition

file which i try to download it again which say you already downloaded

need help

Nelida Nadir, Apr 30, 2015
  4. ResultfulKha NL Win User

GTA 5 install problems

ok will try it again and wont push any button
  5. GoGoActionTeam Win User

GTA 5 install problems

Is the installation freezing DURING the installation itself or after its done? If its doing it during the installation, you might try not touching anything for a bit and see if its just running into a long bit. That happened to me with skyrim...i kept thinking
    it was locking up and would push buttons to see if it was locked up and it turns out that pushing buttons was what was locking it up cuz when i just left it alone, it took a while on the same amount of progress and eventually started moving again. Other than
    that maybe check you have enough space left on your flash drive.
  6. HobbitWRB Win User

GTA 5 INSTALL PROBLEMS

Presumably you've already solved this but if I were you I'd uninstall everything and start again. Install the main game first then allow additional data to install afterwards.
  7. IntenseJames Win User

gta5 issues im having

Rockstar games is currently working on a patch to fix all of the bugs and installation problems that GTA 5 is having.
  8. Rich Cashster Win User

14.4 GB Full Game Install & must be on a HD

It seems i have a problem installing anything to my xbox's hd. Can I install any portion on a usb drive? like i did with gta 5?
Thema:

GTA 5 installation problem

1. GTA 5 installation problem - Similar Threads - GTA installation problem

2. HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HOW DO I INSTALL GTA 5 ON MY XBOX ONE S FROM THE EPIC GAMES STORE?: GTA is currently free on Epic Games store. However, once I have placed my order for it, I am unable to find the space/app where I can download the game from, to my console. I tried searching for...
  3. Gta 5 Installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 Installation: So for a while I was playing gta for free because I had the game pass ultimate but it started to get close to the renewal date so I got rid of it. I went to go buy gta and used the redeem code. It...
  4. Why are their two versions of GTA in my ready to install section?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are their two versions of GTA in my ready to install section?: This has caused me some heck because whenever i try to join a game with a friend via the xbox menu, i am redirected to the store. I am also unable to join my friends lobby from the in game menu of...
  5. Gta installation

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta installation: So I downloaded the 7gb part of the game. Busy with the packs but at the bottom of the packs it shows the same 7gb that already downloaded is pending does that mean it has to download again or do...
  6. gta v install disc problem on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    gta v install disc problem on xbox 360: the console keeps on saying that the disc has an error what do i do. 58bcccdf-ea71-45f0-9231-45d5e4f3c390
  7. GTA V installation problem HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V installation problem HELP!: Ok I just got the digital version of GTA V and when I try to install it, I get "even though you're using external storage for GTA V, the game or app needs to reserve 2GB on the console itself....
  8. Gta v Installing disc 1 Problem please helpp meee

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta v Installing disc 1 Problem please helpp meee: Hi guys .. Well my problem is whenever i try to put gta v disc 2 it works but they require to put disc 1 which is for installing the game ... before 2 days from now i bought the cd and...
  9. can't download GTA 5 installation disk game was restarted due to a problem in with the ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't download GTA 5 installation disk game was restarted due to a problem in with the ...: hello everybody about a month ago my dumb cat was parcoreing or however you spell it around the house and decided to do splash dive off my xboxwhile I was playing GTA 5 the game was ruined so I...
  10. GTA 5 INSTALL PROBLEMS

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 INSTALL PROBLEMS: I brought gta 5 today on the xbox store and installed it. The game wanted to install a 4 packs i installed them and ran the game and now its stuck on the loading screen saying downloading and...