GTA 5 is only ready to install can't buy it

Discus and support GTA 5 is only ready to install can't buy it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys, basically I can't buy GTA 5 because when I go into the shop and research GTA 5 the only options I have is either install it of ping it but I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cosmic BananaOP, Dec 27, 2014.

1. GTA 5 is only ready to install can't buy it

Hi guys, basically I can't buy GTA 5 because when I go into the shop and research GTA 5 the only options I have is either install it of ping it but I never bought it, I think I am able to install it due to the fact that one of my friend bought GTA and his
    account was also on my Xbox. Does anyone knows how to fix it so I get to actually buy GTA and not install it for free( btw this would remove it from my friend s xbox) :/ .

:)

Cosmic BananaOP, Dec 27, 2014
  2. QazUnix
    QazUnix Guest
    backwards compability for gta 5

i bought gta 5 digital copy on the xbox 360 and I just got a xbox one for Christmas and when I tried to download on the one using the ready install page it wasn't on there and when I go to gta 5 on the store it says I have to pay for it

QazUnix, Dec 27, 2014
  3. GTA 5 - Money

Is it possible to buy GTA 5 money on the xbox website? I cannot get to my xbox right now... I'd like to purchase online ready for when I get to my xbox.

iDevelopOfficial, Dec 27, 2014
  4. xCHEMISTx
    xCHEMISTx Guest

Eh kind of need to have your account as the main Xbox gold account on your console. Maybe delete your mates account from your console. He can always download it again some time.

xCHEMISTx, Dec 27, 2014
Thema:

1. GTA 5 is only ready to install can't buy it - Similar Threads - GTA ready install

2. Why do I have Two GTA: San Andreas' on my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have Two GTA: San Andreas' on my Xbox One?: Hello. I was just going through my uninstalled games and I noticed I have two separate grand theft auto San Andreas games. Never used to be like that. Doesnt make sense. Like I have two of the...
  3. GTA 5 si blocca in avvio, dopo avero comprato su marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 si blocca in avvio, dopo avero comprato su marketplace: GTA 5 si blocca in avvio, dopo avero comprato su marketplace. avevo una copia fisica ma per problema del disco illegibile e quindi si bloccava , ho deciso di ricomprare il gioco sullo store, dopo...
  4. How do change the gta v language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do change the gta v language: Hello, here is my problem, i'm Brazilian, I have two xbox one, the fat and the S, when playing on the Xbox One S, I can join full sessions on gta online with other Brazilians, but when playing on...
  5. GTA IV Update issue

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA IV Update issue: I own a physical copy of GTA IV and got it activated on my Games for windows live account. The game has got updated recently and i'm unable to my activate the game on rockstar's launcher to update...
  6. Gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5: Is anyone struggling go get in contact with gta 5 i,ve put two tickets in and still nothing. Has anyone had any success with them as the game got load of bugs to it...
  7. GTA VI?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA VI?: Hey all, So I'm sure most of you have played GTA V at this point (it's out on ganepass btw). It's a really fun game and it frequently updates with new discounts, vehicles etc. There has been A...
  8. Can't download GTA V on different xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download GTA V on different xbox: I virtually bought GTA V and downloaded it on my xbox. I set my home xbox to my sister's xbox so she can play GTA V with me but when I open My Games and Apps, It doesn't show up. When I go to the...
  9. GTA san andreas not showing up in ready to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA san andreas not showing up in ready to install: Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas was released for download on Xbox Live Marketplace for 1200 Microsoft Points on October 20, 2008. On October 26th 2014 the original Xbox version which alot of us...
  10. Gta V randomly showed up on xbox 1, ready to install. Why? I own it on the 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V randomly showed up on xbox 1, ready to install. Why? I own it on the 360: I own the game on the 360. So I assumed it just transfered to the Xbox one? I installed the game, but now it says that I need to switch to the profile of the person who bought it, or insert the...