GTA 5 issues on Xbox 360

Discus and support GTA 5 issues on Xbox 360 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am having issues with playing GTA 5 on Xbox 360. The game restarts after the first psych visit and gives the "Restarted due to storage device" error.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwiftPaladin454, Mar 22, 2020.

1. GTA 5 issues on Xbox 360

I am having issues with playing GTA 5 on Xbox 360. The game restarts after the first psych visit and gives the "Restarted due to storage device" error. I have tried to get this game to work on 3 different 360s, using 3 different internal hard drives, using
    4 different copies of the game all with the same effect

:)

SwiftPaladin454, Mar 22, 2020
  2. IGhostI v1 Win User

Xbox installing Grand theft auto 5, taking over 4 hours+?(URGENT HELP)

3. BLACKHAMMER2341 Win User

purchased shark card

can an xbox one shark card for gta 5, be used for xbox 360 gta v?
  4. Dance CaravanDJ Serv Win User

How does GTA 5 on demand get around the "install" conflict?

5. Lofty Who Win User

GTA Online Discussion

6. GoldenDachshund Win User

Gta 5

Thema:

GTA 5 issues on Xbox 360

1. GTA 5 issues on Xbox 360 - Similar Threads - GTA issues 360

2. GTA IV Update issue

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA IV Update issue: I own a physical copy of GTA IV and got it activated on my Games for windows live account. The game has got updated recently and i'm unable to my activate the game on rockstar's launcher to update...
  3. Issue with GTA V when streaming.

in XboX Insiders
    Issue with GTA V when streaming.: I'm not not sure if this is the problem if all shooting games but here is my problem. Whenever I try to shoot in GTA V, nothing happens. Does anyone have a solution to this or is it not fixable....
  4. Sound Issues with GTA 5 Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound Issues with GTA 5 Xbox One: Hello! I play GTA V on my Xbox One. The sound works fine when it's paused, the in-game music works fine, and even the dialogue works fine. But sound effects like shooting, driving, running,...
  5. GTA V issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V issues: So im game sharing with my girlfriend and have just started her online. When she loads the game up she can play online by herself no problem about 70% of the time. Other 30% of the time it says...
  6. I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help

in XboX Insiders
    I’m having issues to connect to gta 5 servers need help: So I’m having issues with gta 5 servers anyways I can fix my router I know its my router but don’t know what it is. submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  7. Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with

in XboX Insiders
    Cant join gta 5 servers having issues with: Is anyone else having issues with grand theft auto servers cant seem to connect to it? submitted by /u/AlexanderUlti [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360, and Live issue with only GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360, and Live issue with only GTA Online: For the past 2-3 days I've been having connectivity problems to the point that GTA Online has become unplayable, it is the only game I repeatedly get disconnected from after 2-4 minutes and it...
  9. GTA V graphical issues on the Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V graphical issues on the Xbox 360: I've been having a TON of issues with GTA V on the Xbox 360 two issues are HORRIBLE FRAMERATE AND NO ANTI-ALIASING! If anyone knows how to fix these specific issues let me know! Hopefully Rockstar...
  10. GTA 5: Facing texture pop-ins, frame rate issues on my Xbox 360 4gb Slim

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5: Facing texture pop-ins, frame rate issues on my Xbox 360 4gb Slim: Hi, I recently purchased Xbox 360 4gb Slim just for GTA 5. As it has only 4gb internal memory, I installed GTA 5 on a flash drive. Now I am facing frame rate issues, texture pop-ins! When searched...