GTA 5 Online Clan

Discus and support GTA 5 Online Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've had a clan on GTA online for a while now and only I'm in it so it's not much of a clan. The clan is called The All Mighty Ducks and I'm the leader... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KoB SwordArt, Apr 9, 2014.

1. KoB SwordArt
    KoB SwordArt Guest

GTA 5 Online Clan

I've had a clan on GTA online for a while now and only I'm in it so it's not much of a clan. The clan is called
    The All Mighty Ducks and I'm the leader Plumagedtooth40. I would very much prefer that people wanting to join are from the UK but people outside the UK are welcome to join, I would also like that anybody wanting to
    join is 16+, I myself am 17 and I don't really want anyone too young joining. In addition, it would be good if you go on GTA regularly so that we're able to play/talk. If you have any questions about it leave a reply or message me on my xbox live account
    Plumagedtooth40. Thank you very much for spending time reading this post, hope to get replies. Bye for now.

:)

KoB SwordArt, Apr 9, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, Apr 9, 2014
  3. KingTrollington, Apr 9, 2014
  4. Daft Badger Win User

GTA 5 Online Clan

5. Z4ZonE Win User

Looking for a clan

is your clan playing gta 5?
  6. orlando2923 Win User

Looking for a GTA IV clan that plans to move to V

You might want to try this clan, LSLC

NOTE

I am a new member waiting for GTA 5 to come out cause don't have GTA 4. This clan are currently on GTA 4 but will crossover to GTA 5 when it comes out, you might want to try them out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qzm1vwx-1qI
    http://lslcgta.webs.com/
  7. Dish Jockey Win User

Grand Theft Auto V

Plz don't promote your clan here. This is a Bad company forum. There is a gta 5 forum
  8. MindMagician Win User

Xbox live gold membership

Every time i try to play GTA 5 online it says "your profile does not have permission to play gta 5 online"
Thema:

GTA 5 Online Clan

1. GTA 5 Online Clan - Similar Threads - GTA Online Clan

2. Gta V online carte shark Megalodon [Mod Translation - Gta V online shark megalodon card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V online carte shark Megalodon [Mod Translation - Gta V online shark megalodon card]: Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento. Questo è il messaggio che mi esce quando provo a fare l'acquisto della carta shark megalodon. Come posso fare? Contatta il supporto Microsoft Non è...
  3. Gta V online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V online: I have to make a payment via postepay, to buy a shark card available in the game Gta V online, which I have already done other times, but at the time of purchase I get a message saying "You can't...
  4. Não recebi o Kit Inicial de Esquema Criminal do GTA V Online [Mod Translation - I did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não recebi o Kit Inicial de Esquema Criminal do GTA V Online [Mod Translation - I did not...: O produto já consta como "Concluido" pois paguei via cartão de crédito e não recebi nenhum código nem disponibilidade pra download. Comprei por presente no site da microsoft store para meu segundo...
  5. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  6. GTA online cheater+ clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cheater+ clips: hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is the proof: [Mod Removed-Link] [Mod...
  7. GTA V Online clan Bronies With Swag. Looking for recruits

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online clan Bronies With Swag. Looking for recruits: Hello!!! /) Welcome my brony friends! We are currently looking for members now. Together us bronies shall rise in the ranks! Join us and let's make Brony history!!!...
  8. Club 73 GTA V Online Crew/Clan Recruitment.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Club 73 GTA V Online Crew/Clan Recruitment.: Formerly, USAF Thunderbirds, decide to start a new plate. -Welcome to Club 73- Code of Conduct: 1. I will obey and listen to my superiors. 2. I will execute my orders exactly or better as...
  9. GTA Online Police Clan Recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online Police Clan Recruiting: San Andreas Police Task Force The clan has been going for a while, but has only been between a few friends. We are all training to become police officers in the area. We decided to go public and...
  10. GTA 5 Online Clan

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 Online Clan: Da Deathbats is an all age, friendly and fun clan with lots of events weekly. We were just formed and are looking for high ranks aswell, we will go around in Free play killing people too, if you...