gta 5 online question please help

Discus and support gta 5 online question please help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hey im am level 29 on gta 5 online and most of my friends have survival unlocked,i have looked and i dont got survival unlocked yet.i have started... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FishermanGalaxy, Apr 27, 2015.

1. gta 5 online question please help

Hey im am level 29 on gta 5 online and most of my friends have survival unlocked,i have looked and i dont got survival unlocked yet.i have started the first heist and compeled with my friends,do i need to host the heist to unlock survival?

and please message me on xbox thanks

:)

FishermanGalaxy, Apr 27, 2015
  2. ayeitsgio
    ayeitsgio Guest
    My account is messed up

when I try to go online for gta 5 it tells me "your account does not have permission to access gta online" please help

ayeitsgio, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Purchased GTA 5 online and unable to play

Purchased gta 5 online and when i try to play gta 5 online i get an error message that says "the Rockstar game services has failed to sync files to play GTA online. Please return to GTA V and try again later. I can only okay single player. Help anyone?

I 8 YO FACE 80, Apr 27, 2015
  4. gta 5 online question please help

update: im level 70 now and i just had to do the first few missions

FishermanGalaxy, May 7, 2015
  5. FishermanGalaxy Win User

update: im level 70 now and i just had to do the first few missions
  6. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

COD: Ghost gloable multiplayer reveal.

How about that GTA 5 Online reveal that answered all my questions. GTA MMO
  7. SociableTexas28 Win User

GTA Online, your profile does not have permission to Access Gta online

ive just got my first xbox , downloaded my profile gone to play GTA 5 online and all i get is Your profile does not have permission to access gta online HELP please someone this is driving me nuts
  8. Grymm of Astora Win User

GTA 5 Online: HELP !!!

9. LegendOfGta Win User

GTA 5 Online: HELP !!!

Sorry. We can't help you. This is a matter that you need to take up with R*.
Thema:

1. gta 5 online question please help - Similar Threads - gta online question

2. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  3. GTA V online - joining friends sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V online - joining friends sessions: Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s...
  4. GTA V: An online user profile is required?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V: An online user profile is required?: I've been dealing with issue after issue with this and I'm really tired and over this $#!+. At first the Xbox randomly started saying we needed to install GTA V again with disc 1 even though it...
  5. gta online purchase

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta online purchase: having bad issues with trying to buy in game criminal enterprise and mega shark cash bundle bought it wouldn't work it would show money in my account on pause screen go back into game money wasn't...
  6. Problema GTA V online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problema GTA V online: Hooa, sucede que hace 4 dias, no puedo acceder a GTA online, aparece la sigyiente notificación "los servicios de Rockstar Games no estan disponibles, intentelo mas tarde". Sin embargo me dirijo a...
  7. Активация кода на gta 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Активация кода на gta 5 online: Я покупал игру в магазине и мне дали в подарок gta 5 , вместе с диском лежал код на активацию gta 5 online, я зашёл в использовать код и ввел его , всё было нормально , потом я случайно что то...
  8. GTA Online question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online question: Just wondering when do planes start spawning at the airport on GTA 5 Online? I dont play a lot of deathmatches or Versus Missions, I just want to fly around in free roam lol. I've heard its like...
  9. GTA V Online - Many Questions, Ask

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online - Many Questions, Ask: Ill start off, OK why does it ask you to chose a name on first setup, but no where in the game does it ever say what my name is. - Always just displays my Xbox log-in name. - not even in social...
  10. Xbox One/360 GTA V online...Question for Mr. J.Thompson Xbox(Live) employees

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One/360 GTA V online...Question for Mr. J.Thompson Xbox(Live) employees: Can Xbox One players play GTA V online with Xbox 360 players? Can Xbox 360 players play GTA V online with Xbox One players? If not, is there a possibility and when?...