Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x

Discus and support Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got an xbox series x last week and been playing GTA 5 and some other games. I could play GTA 5 smoothly but had some weird green glitches on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jithin_Jacob, Dec 5, 2021.

1. Jithin_Jacob
    Jithin_Jacob Guest

I got an xbox series x last week and been playing GTA 5 and some other games. I could play GTA 5 smoothly but had some weird green glitches on the screen and once the game crashed , froze the console and shut down. I restarted and then been playing and the green screen glitches was still a thing appearing very frequently. Now the issue is that the game is not at all playable. within 5 minutes into the game the green flashes appear and freezes and shut down the console. I've tried removing the game and reinstalling, Restarting the console. All other games works with no issues. PLEASE HELP!!!

:)

Jithin_Jacob, Dec 5, 2021
  2. L4c3rd4 Win User

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Jithin_Jacob, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Try this on your console, mate:

First clean the cache of your console that way:

1. With the console turned on, hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until you hear a small sound.

2. Wait 10 seconds.

3. Turn it back on.

Note: It may take a while for him to call, don't worry, it's normal.

Then, restore your console keeping the games and apps:

***IMPORTANT*** If you share accounts with someone, you will have to redo the process of placing the account as the main one again, be aware of the chances you still have to do this, as Microsoft makes available per year, only 5 chances so you can make some account your console's main account.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

2. Select System > Settings > System > Console Information >

3. Select Reset console > Restore and keep my games and apps.

4. When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

5. You will have to log in your accounts again, and when you sign in with your account, make sure you turn it has your home console also, that's it.

NOTE: Rest assured, you won't lose games or saves
  3. Gavin1030# Win User

Games won't work Xbox is glitching, now screen won't even turn on!!!

My BRAND NEW XBOX keeps crashing.
  4. Nolan Coker Win User

Xbox E3 2019 sale.

I’m gonna grab the premium online edition of gta 5 with the 8 mil for $40 for a family member
  5. PlanetFunny Win User

Xbox is on but no screen on the tv

i had the same problem with the black screen and now it keeps crashing... even when i do the offline update it crashes..The funny thing about this problem is that it all started after the 2year guarantee ended about 2 weeks later. 500Euros for the best
    console (Xbox X) my ****.... i´m not sure if it is worth buying the New X Series
  6. Aij615 Win User

Xbox Series X Crashing

I have exactly same issue, only had my series X console a few weeks however the 2 games I currently playing keep crashing. The screen will pause for about 10 secs and the Xbox makes a wierd buzzing sound and then restarts.

The 2 games are GTA V and WWE 2k20

What is causing this, will a upcoming patch fix it or is it a hardware fault ????

Frustrated Xbox X user

Alan
Thema:

1. Gta 5 premium edition keeps crashing on my brand new xbox series x - Similar Threads - Gta premium edition

2. My xbox wont reccognize and download gta 5

in XboX Insiders
    My xbox wont reccognize and download gta 5: Disc wont download So yesterday i decided i was going to redownload gta 5 on my xbox, but when i put the disc in the download wouldnt start. Ive tried it on my brothers xbox, and even tried...
  3. GTA Online Forcing Players to INDEFINITELY wear KKK hat for Penalty of normal gameplay....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online Forcing Players to INDEFINITELY wear KKK hat for Penalty of normal gameplay....: I played this causally since launch, this stupid idea was always around, but seemed very hard to get penalty. Now if u blow up just a couple certain vehicles, (whether they are aggressive or...
  4. GTA V physical copy plz read

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V physical copy plz read: A new physical copy of Grand Theft Auto 5 comes with a code inside for GTA Online does the code give me access to GTA Online through the disc or do I need to install GTA Online separate from the...
  5. gta is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta is not working: every time i try getting on it says not sold separately 69ec8601-1f0a-4c03-bc3c-f54838c872ff
  6. MY gta won’t install when I already bought it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MY gta won’t install when I already bought it: So today I bought gta digitally on my Xbox series s and when I look at the screen I bought it on still says the price instead of it saying like manage or something to install it, but when I try...
  7. Can't download GTA 5 Premium

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't download GTA 5 Premium: I bought GTA 5 Premium on my XBOX One Console and wanted to play it from my Windows PC. It says that I own the game but when I press Install on my devices, it only shows me my Xbox Console....
  8. I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and...: I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and redeemed it but it's not showing up in his games installed/ready to install and we were just wondering why that...
  9. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  10. xbox GTA premium online and shark bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox GTA premium online and shark bundle: Hi All, I purchased GTA V premium online and shark card bundle a couple of days ago but I don't seem to have access to the shark card? any ideas. TIA f2e82edd-944d-400c-8eab-8eb5bf98d0ef