gta 5 - second disc not recognised

Discus and support gta 5 - second disc not recognised in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed the game yesterday and it was working fine, played for a few hours then turned it off. Came back to it today and it wont recognise the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColossalRain02, Jan 1, 2014.

1. gta 5 - second disc not recognised

I installed the game yesterday and it was working fine, played for a few hours then turned it off. Came back to it today and it wont recognise the disc. I've tried deleting and reinstalling it twice, first disc works fine but it still won't recognise the
    second disc.

:)

ColossalRain02, Jan 1, 2014
  2. SOLO21
    SOLO21 Guest
    Splinter cell blacklist backwards capability help

There are two discs for Blacklist...only the first (game) disc works on X1. The second disc is not needed/recognised.

SOLO21, Jan 1, 2014
  3. GTA 5 - Money

Let it be cursed by the people who made the GTA 5 on two discs in my console 4GB *** second disc is scratched and the game does not start !!!!!!!!!

BeetleElm681758, Jan 1, 2014
  4. BeetleElm681758 Win User

GTA 5 - Money

Let it be cursed by the people who made the GTA 5 on two discs in my console 4GB *** second disc is scratched and the game does not start !!!!!!!!!
  5. SOLO21 Win User

There are two discs for Blacklist...only the first (game) disc works on X1. The second disc is not needed/recognised.
  6. Cylor-BDCBB676-07B3- Win User

What about the HD texture packs on the second disc? Will that be added as a free Marketplace download, as was the case for Battlefield 3? Or is it already included in the game download for Xbox One?
  7. BootstrapGolem Win User

How many discs do you think GTA V will ship with

yes, i too would like to add unnecessarily that gta 5 will indeed have 2 discs for the xbox 360, the first disc will be an 8 gig install disc and the second disc is the one you will use to play the actual game, as i'm sure the person below me will also confirm
    in his or her own wording.
  8. chemicalsora Win User

Guessing Ghosts will be on multiple disks on the 360

First disc is an install disc. Second is the game itself. It's looking like a similar setup to GTA V.
Thema:

gta 5 - second disc not recognised

1. gta 5 - second disc not recognised - Similar Threads - gta second disc

2. GTA V

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V: I purchased GTA V on my PC from the epic games launcher and have since bought the game for my xbox. I have searched high and low for a solution to transfer my pc game data to my xbox but I have...
  3. GTA V unable to browse items

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V unable to browse items: Hi, I'm unable to browse clothes, guns, or modify cars. When I press the button the game freezes, and it can,t be the controller as they are new. Has anyone else had this problem?...
  4. GTA San Andreas disappeared

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas disappeared: GTA S.A literally disappeared from the Xbox. A while ago, I bought the game, played it and stopped for a while. Now that I'm back to playing, the game won't open and the Xbox says the game isn't...
  5. I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead

in XboX Insiders
    I can't play GTA San Andreas - Alpha Skip Ahead: I bought GTA SA from the Microsoft Store some time ago and I can't open it, and the game doesn't appear on the Microsoft Store. submitted by /u/sSeCreTm [link] [comments]
  6. XBOX ONE GTA ONLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE GTA ONLINE: Hey MS. Can you make special lobbies for Oppressor owners? They can just fly around killing each other for hours on end. Then the normal people can have fun in the other lobbies and not have to...
  7. GTA San Andreas Digital on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas Digital on Xbox One: Hi all, hoping someone can help. I bought GTA San Andreas onto my Xbox One via the store and it installed fine but, when I went to play it today, it told me I did not own the game, yet the store...
  8. GTA V won't load on XBox one s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V won't load on XBox one s: GTA V won't load on XBox one s say's game isn't compatible 0x87e10012 8b38fcd5-104e-44af-a117-cd4d2027096d
  9. Xbox one won't load gta just quits 3 seconds after to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't load gta just quits 3 seconds after to dashboard: Xbox one gta v won't load, it's my only disk game and the only game that does this, it loads the picture at the start and hen goes to dash board, I've tried full power cycle, uninstall reinstall,...
  10. GTA V Pre-Order! And now, MS charged me a second time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Pre-Order! And now, MS charged me a second time: Hey guys, last week, i pre-Ordered GTA V via Games on Demand and payed with my credit on my account!!! Everything went well. Today (minutes ago) i want to download the game - and now, they...