gta 5 - second disc not recognised

Discus and support gta 5 - second disc not recognised in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed the game yesterday and it was working fine, played for a few hours then turned it off. Came back to it today and it wont recognise the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColossalRain02, Jan 1, 2014.

1. gta 5 - second disc not recognised

I installed the game yesterday and it was working fine, played for a few hours then turned it off. Came back to it today and it wont recognise the disc. I've tried deleting and reinstalling it twice, first disc works fine but it still won't recognise the
    second disc.

:)

ColossalRain02, Jan 1, 2014
  2. SOLO21
    SOLO21 Guest
    Splinter cell blacklist backwards capability help

There are two discs for Blacklist...only the first (game) disc works on X1. The second disc is not needed/recognised.

SOLO21, Jan 1, 2014
  3. GTA 5 - Money

Let it be cursed by the people who made the GTA 5 on two discs in my console 4GB *** second disc is scratched and the game does not start !!!!!!!!!

BeetleElm681758, Jan 1, 2014
  4. BeetleElm681758 Win User

GTA 5 - Money

Let it be cursed by the people who made the GTA 5 on two discs in my console 4GB *** second disc is scratched and the game does not start !!!!!!!!!
  5. SOLO21 Win User

There are two discs for Blacklist...only the first (game) disc works on X1. The second disc is not needed/recognised.
  6. Cylor-BDCBB676-07B3- Win User

What about the HD texture packs on the second disc? Will that be added as a free Marketplace download, as was the case for Battlefield 3? Or is it already included in the game download for Xbox One?
  7. BootstrapGolem Win User

How many discs do you think GTA V will ship with

yes, i too would like to add unnecessarily that gta 5 will indeed have 2 discs for the xbox 360, the first disc will be an 8 gig install disc and the second disc is the one you will use to play the actual game, as i'm sure the person below me will also confirm
    in his or her own wording.
  8. chemicalsora Win User

Guessing Ghosts will be on multiple disks on the 360

First disc is an install disc. Second is the game itself. It's looking like a similar setup to GTA V.
Thema:

gta 5 - second disc not recognised

1. gta 5 - second disc not recognised - Similar Threads - gta second disc

2. gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5: if i wanna install gta 5 on my xbox 360 his gonna say pls select storage device when i press oke he starts installing but then he is on 5000 or somthing he just stops with downloading how can...
  3. Friends gta servers not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friends gta servers not working: So my friend and i have been trying to play gta together. I live in the US and he lives in mexico. The game works fine with me. But for some reason, everytine he triea to play gta online it just...
  4. GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V: Hi there! I bought GTA V on my personal account on my Xbox One since December 2019 as that's when I got my xbox and I last played on it 4 months ago. I ended up swapping xbox's because I moved...
  5. GTA San Andreas on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas on Series X: Hi all, I bought San Andreas on my series X for some Nostalgia while other games update. When i try play it, it asks me for my Xbox live sign in but says it also cant connect to Xbox Live. My...
  6. Gta online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta online: I was playing Gta online and I use to have all of my ammo at max capacity, then when I went back on gta online today I noticed that a about half of my ammo was missing and was at 0/0 when it use...
  7. GTA IV Complete Edition with no DLC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV Complete Edition with no DLC: Hello. I have a physical copy of Grand Theft Auto IV Complete Edition for the Xbox 360 that was supposed to be backwards Compatable for Xbox One. After the 7gb update it only looks like it...
  8. Can't. Play. GTA online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't. Play. GTA online: I, can't gta online .my acct is paid in full. And internet is. Working. Fine. 4a29dc9a-2413-4e7d-9661-2e3e52bfba47
  9. Xbox one won't load gta just quits 3 seconds after to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't load gta just quits 3 seconds after to dashboard: Xbox one gta v won't load, it's my only disk game and the only game that does this, it loads the picture at the start and hen goes to dash board, I've tried full power cycle, uninstall reinstall,...
  10. GTA V Pre-Order! And now, MS charged me a second time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Pre-Order! And now, MS charged me a second time: Hey guys, last week, i pre-Ordered GTA V via Games on Demand and payed with my credit on my account!!! Everything went well. Today (minutes ago) i want to download the game - and now, they...