Gta 5 stops every 15 mins

Discus and support Gta 5 stops every 15 mins in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys help me please this quarantine is so boring and when i try to play gta 5 on my xbox one the game stops working every 15 min and i can't do nothing... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ayman66Elhadif, May 20, 2020.

1. Gta 5 stops every 15 mins

Guys help me please this quarantine is so boring and when i try to play gta 5 on my xbox one the game stops working every 15 min and i can't do nothing i tried reseting my console deleting my account and it changed nothing

:)

Ayman66Elhadif, May 20, 2020
  2. Akayda Win User

Rock star is fixing the game because of quarantine.
  3. christian1263 Win User

hello i understand your problem and what i think could be your problem is that the rockstar services could be down or you may have a problem with your gta my advice would be to get a new disk.
  4. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Have you tried uninstalling grand theft auto 5 or playing it in another account to see if your account is the only one experiencing problems?
  5. Ayman66Elhadif Win User

I have bought the digital version and i still have the problem
  6. xRECxVOODOO Win User

I play GTA quite a bit my self. Me and everyone in my Crew were having the same problem. The only thing that seemed to help a little was a complete rest of the xbox and the modem. It was mostly the service from Rockstar. Things seem to have gotten better
    over the last few weeks.
Thema:

1. Gta 5 stops every 15 mins - Similar Threads - Gta stops every

2. My GTA V says installation stopped every time

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA V says installation stopped every time: Every time I try to install the premium gta v online edition with the criminal enterprise pack it would say installation stopped however the first time it got to 22 percent and then it stopped so...
  3. GTA 5 Download stops at 21% Won't download any further

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Download stops at 21% Won't download any further: I am trying to download GTA 5 from disc but it stops at 21% each time. It will not go any further just saying installation stopped each time. I have tried many solutions but none have worked. When...
  4. GTA V installation stopped 0x87e00064

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V installation stopped 0x87e00064: Hi Ms. support Xbox one im install disc GTA V 8% STOP 0x8700064 c563a235-75a9-4568-abbb-b00f5f4162b4
  5. I'm trying to install gta 5 and the installation keeps stopping and says 'installation ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm trying to install gta 5 and the installation keeps stopping and says 'installation ...: I'm trying to install gta 5 and the installation keeps stopping and says 'installation stopped'. The game won't install because of this. I have replaced the disc and it still doesn't work....
  6. Unable to install GTA V Brand new disc offline or online 0x87e00064 always stops at 4%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install GTA V Brand new disc offline or online 0x87e00064 always stops at 4%: I Have tried installing online / offline with the exact same results, i bought the game at Target. I have done hard resets of the console / router. Disconnected all networking but the games...
  7. GTA V - Installation freezing and stopping at 17%

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V - Installation freezing and stopping at 17%: I wanted to play GTA V with my friends and i deleted the game way back in January and now it is May I felt liek downloading it again but everytime I downloaded it the download speed would go...
  8. GTA V Installation Stopped - Error Code 0x87e00064

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Installation Stopped - Error Code 0x87e00064: I bought a certified used xbox one from my local video game shop, I got home, and went to install GTA V... Every minute or so, the install stops, and I get the error code 0x87e00064 and I am told...
  9. My GTA 5 is not downloading, it keeps saying installation stopped whenever I try to install it ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My GTA 5 is not downloading, it keeps saying installation stopped whenever I try to install it ...: One day when my friend deleted GTA 5 someone hit his Internet off in purpose, ever since he wasn't able to download GTA 5. I game share with him and ended up deleting GTA 5 but when trying to...
  10. Installation Stopped! (0x8007000f) GTA 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installation Stopped! (0x8007000f) GTA 5: Hey, I've been trying to install a digital copy of GTA 5 but I'm having major issues. At first everything was fine, I pre-downloaded the full game a couple of days ago without a problem. Then...