GTA 5 to save or not to save

Discus and support GTA 5 to save or not to save in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have some problem to save missions with GTA5: everything is OK till 15 mission. Then (from the 16th) the system don't allow me to save again. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fabri98, Jan 24, 2014.

1. fabri98
    fabri98 Guest

I have some problem to save missions with GTA5:

everything is OK till 15 mission. Then (from the 16th) the system don't allow me to save again.

I explain better:

If I end the 16th mission the system don't give me the possibility to save it.

Someone has some idea?

Thanks

:)

fabri98, Jan 24, 2014
  2. fabri98
    fabri98 Guest
    gta 5 to save or not to save

I am Italian and I call him "child" but he is 19th.

Nothwithstanding I continue to play with him sometimes

Thank you

fabri98, Jan 24, 2014
  3. fabri98
    fabri98 Guest

My child (he is the player) says that it happens at different missions.

He has begun several times and it can happens after 15th mission, 16th or 17th.

It is not tied to a specific mission

fabri98, Jan 24, 2014
  4. Malacath
    Malacath Guest

You have posted in the Dead Rising 3 forum.

You would be better off posting in the GTA5 forum.

Malacath, Jan 25, 2014
  5. fabri98 Win User

My child (he is the player) says that it happens at different missions.

It is not tied to a specific mission
  6. Dr Black Bones Win User

Are you doing something wrong in the mission? Can you maybe explain what the mission is so I can get a bigger picture?
  7. Malacath Win User

You have posted in the Dead Rising 3 forum.

You would be better off posting in the GTA5 forum.
  8. fabri98 Win User

I am Italian and I call him "child" but he is 19th.

Nothwithstanding I continue to play with him sometimes

Thank you
  9. CAPTAIN BUMFISH Win User

[quote user="SoberEye1514"] My child (he is the player) says that it happens at different missions.

It is not tied to a specific mission [/quote]

CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE ON GTA - IT IS AN 18 RATED ADULT GAME.
Thema:

1. GTA 5 to save or not to save - Similar Threads - GTA save save

2. GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One: GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Is it possible to play my GTA V saved games from Xbox 360 on my Xbox One? I transferred (saved/copied/moved) the save game files from my 360 to...
  3. Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Trying to move saved gta 5 game to a diffrent account: i paid for 3 months gold on xbox 360 to the wrong account and i need to transfer my gta 5 online to my new account 333ead0f-fd06-437e-800f-ba82e1875958
  4. GTA San Andreas BC+360 cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas BC+360 cloud saves: I have read that you can take your 360 save files from the 360 version of GTA San Andreas and use them on the BC version on the Xbox one but every time I try to put my save files from my 360 onto...
  5. Lost my Gta V saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost my Gta V saves: Hi, I lost my Gta V save. Yesterday I was playing and everything was going fine. Today when I was starting to play, the game started from a save too old. In game that save it's the last one...
  6. gta 5 wont let me save offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5 wont let me save offline: having a big issue with my xbox 360 gta 5 wont let me save and load without being online any help would be appreciated and none of the have you tried turning it on and off again it has been tried...
  7. I lost my GTA V Save game!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I lost my GTA V Save game!!!: before a month , I was Played gta v in offline mode , Today I tryed to play in my save game but I didn't find It It was (64.5%) In my accont , (I did not have the Xbox live membership) [Mod...
  8. My GTA 5 Save on Xbox One Got Reset

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 Save on Xbox One Got Reset: Ive been playing gta story mode and I got on today and I was back on one of the beginning levels and I've tried everything I chatted with a MS support agent and their troubleshooting didn't work...
  9. GTA 5 saved content from PS3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 saved content from PS3: I have gta 5 for ps3 but decided to switch to an xbox one, anyway I can get my saved progress from my PS3 account? John 3b19694e-9fd2-41c9-8bbf-a6f8cf24fc59
  10. Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?: Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ? 7c0e6a5f-482c-476c-8832-0bc21ad98781