gta 5

Discus and support gta 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After installing the install disc and the update I inserted the play disc.I can only get to the alert page where you adjust the brightness. After that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SPARKSTER57, Jan 1, 2014.

1. SPARKSTER57
    SPARKSTER57 Guest

gta 5

After installing the install disc and the update I inserted the play disc.I can only get to the alert page where you adjust the brightness. After that I cant get off of that page. I took the game back thinking it was bad and got another one.The same thing
    happens. They said call x box. Any help would be appreciated.thanks

:)

SPARKSTER57, Jan 1, 2014
  2. VAMOS DAN
    VAMOS DAN Guest
    What to do with old Xbox 360 Console?

Keep it....... GTA 5!

VAMOS DAN, Jan 1, 2014
  3. My first X1 game!

Felt weird trading in GTA 5 today! got 72 bucks for GTA 5 and NBA 2k14.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Khaotic801
    Khaotic801 Guest

gta 5

power cycle your xbox. clear cache. delete the game and redownload it. delete your profile and redownload it

Khaotic801, Jan 1, 2014
  5. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

My first X1 game!

Felt weird trading in GTA 5 today! got 72 bucks for GTA 5 and NBA 2k14.
  6. BruceBoomer Win User

Single player games

GTA 4, or wait for GTA 5 this fall.
  7. lilbak82 Win User

GRAND THEFT AUTO

#1 Gta 3

#2 gta vice city

#3 Gta 5

#4 Gta san andreas
  8. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Games that resemble real life

Pra mim o gta 5

[Mod Translation - For me gta 5]
  9. Marwood II 87 Win User

If you could have changed the ending, how would it have gone? (RDR and UN)

GTA 5 has been announced :p

-

There is a part of me that hopes for RDR after GTA 5 :p
Thema:

gta 5

1. gta 5 - Similar Threads - gta

2. GTA 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4: I got GTA 4 on 360 on my Xbox One. It won't let me sign into my xbox live account. It has my old gamer tag but it still won't let me sign in. Then I tried to download one and it keeps saying my...
  3. GTA 4 Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4 Xbox one: Cant pass saving roman mission is there any cheats for this mission a7dbba79-2d9e-479b-8297-e6dacd774036
  4. Gta Japanese version not working?

in XboX Insiders
    Gta Japanese version not working?: so since last year ive been playing Gta in america, and recently my friend has his region to japan and bought me the japanese version, when redeeming the code it said there was soemthing that went...
  5. My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it: plz fix it now ive been waiting 7 days 8c0eb933-94b5-438b-b71a-0ec9ee5270b2
  6. Xbox thinks that Destiny 2 is GTA V

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox thinks that Destiny 2 is GTA V: I am trying to install Destiny 2 from a CD but Xbox install GTA V, so wtf I already restart Xbox but it stills installing GTA. Obviously, I checked that the cd was the correct one and it is....
  7. gta iv wont let me sing into my account on xbox IV

in XBoX on Consoles
    gta iv wont let me sing into my account on xbox IV: so i just bought GTA IV on my xbox one x and and when i start it up it tells me to sing into an account so i can save my data but when i sing in and click on my account it says "Sorry, this...
  8. gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5: se eu comprar o gta na microsoft store no xbox one vou poder jogar o gta 5 de xbox one no xbox seris x [Translation-if i buy the gta in microsoft store on xbox one i will be able to play the gta...
  9. Gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta: My story dont save i need to do everithing aigen. how do i get it back On story mode 0b7ad718-eaaf-4a59-8b63-dda9548378d2
  10. Scratched XBox One GTA 5 disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scratched XBox One GTA 5 disk: I have a GTA5 disc in my Xbox One but it won't play anymore. Disk has a scratch on it running al around the disk about 1cm from the outer edge. It has been in my Xbox since I got the game. It is...