gta 5

Discus and support gta 5 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After installing the install disc and the update I inserted the play disc.I can only get to the alert page where you adjust the brightness. After that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SPARKSTER57, Jan 1, 2014.

1. SPARKSTER57
    SPARKSTER57 Guest

gta 5

After installing the install disc and the update I inserted the play disc.I can only get to the alert page where you adjust the brightness. After that I cant get off of that page. I took the game back thinking it was bad and got another one.The same thing
    happens. They said call x box. Any help would be appreciated.thanks

:)

SPARKSTER57, Jan 1, 2014
  2. VAMOS DAN
    VAMOS DAN Guest
    What to do with old Xbox 360 Console?

Keep it....... GTA 5!

VAMOS DAN, Jan 1, 2014
  3. My first X1 game!

Felt weird trading in GTA 5 today! got 72 bucks for GTA 5 and NBA 2k14.

DJ SANDSTORM407, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Khaotic801
    Khaotic801 Guest

gta 5

power cycle your xbox. clear cache. delete the game and redownload it. delete your profile and redownload it

Khaotic801, Jan 1, 2014
  5. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

My first X1 game!

Felt weird trading in GTA 5 today! got 72 bucks for GTA 5 and NBA 2k14.
  6. BruceBoomer Win User

Single player games

GTA 4, or wait for GTA 5 this fall.
  7. Marwood II 87 Win User

If you could have changed the ending, how would it have gone? (RDR and UN)

GTA 5 has been announced :p

-

There is a part of me that hopes for RDR after GTA 5 :p
  8. ZTROOPER16 Win User

sleeping dogs or gta v

I have Sleeping dogs on X360 loved it. But GTA 5 crashes it. I would go with GTA 5.
  9. XboxGuy41 Win User

Getting 100% hate and getting avoided player.There something wrong with my text messages

Thanks for the suggestion.I play alot of GTA 5 online lately and I'll try the GTA 5 game fourm.
Thema:

gta 5

1. gta 5 - Similar Threads - gta

2. windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem: windows 7 de gta 5 playing in the game roads in the game houses are not lost but the windows 10 houses buildings disappearing houses windows 7 support will be finished windows 10 a game will be...
  3. Gta 5 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 question: I am recently switching from pc to xbox and one thing I hated was the cheaters on GTA 5 for pc to the point I quit playing it. My question is does GTA 5 on xbox have as big of a problem with...
  4. GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V: I lost the physical media of the GTA V game, I have the game box still, I would like to know how to proceed to continue playing my game that I had already bought....
  5. GTA V with xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V with xbox 360: i am trying to play GTA V online over xbox 360 console, i get a message saying that my account does not have permission to play online. please advice, regards, d50982ba-efff-4959-8d31-c199cba8d3ea
  6. GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V: Hi Guys, I can't install GTA V on my XBOX ONE because the launch is blocked at 4,7%. I tried every (I think) solutions (being connected to network, being unconnected to network, with the update,...
  7. How far is too far? Dealing with gta stalkers

in XBoX on Consoles
    How far is too far? Dealing with gta stalkers: I have had multiple contact from female xbox gamers all complaining about another gamer called [Mod Removed], he has basically stalked them for months, hounded them for nude pictures, became...
  8. My GTA V won't load up for me to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA V won't load up for me to install: I bought GTA V a while back and it was working fine on my Xbox One, and recently I bought an Xbox One S, I transferred my Xbox One account over to the new one. I decided to install all my games...
  9. I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....: I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game b89366e6-fa03-425e-85fb-a8bb7d5d873c
  10. Gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5: I own gta5 but for some reason its saying I don't 9d795b2f-85c0-44aa-8c75-84b359382448