GTA 5

Discus and support GTA 5 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, and I don’t know if this is because of the OS or not. In GTA 5, I’m constantly getting low frames and freezing due to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/avatar1333, Jul 27, 2019.

1. GTA 5

I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, and I don’t know if this is because of the OS or not. In GTA 5, I’m constantly getting low frames and freezing due to textures not loading in fast enough (like weak PC). I have a One X so it shouldn’t be a problem for the Xbox itself.

submitted by /u/avatar1333
    [link] [comments]

/u/avatar1333, Jul 27, 2019
  2. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

My first X1 game!

Felt weird trading in GTA 5 today! got 72 bucks for GTA 5 and NBA 2k14.
  3. BruceBoomer Win User

Single player games

GTA 4, or wait for GTA 5 this fall.
  4. Marwood II 87 Win User

If you could have changed the ending, how would it have gone? (RDR and UN)

GTA 5 has been announced :p

-

There is a part of me that hopes for RDR after GTA 5 :p
  5. ZTROOPER16 Win User

sleeping dogs or gta v

I have Sleeping dogs on X360 loved it. But GTA 5 crashes it. I would go with GTA 5.
  6. XboxGuy41 Win User

Getting 100% hate and getting avoided player.There something wrong with my text messages

Thanks for the suggestion.I play alot of GTA 5 online lately and I'll try the GTA 5 game fourm.
Thema:

GTA 5

1. GTA 5 - Similar Threads - GTA

2. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  3. GTA V Cash Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Cash Card: Guten Abend, ich habe soeben in dem Xbox Live Shop eine "Walhai" Cash card für das Spiel GTA V erworben für 37,99 Euro. Als das Geld, dass ich über Paypal bezahlt habe abging, war auch gleich...
  4. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  5. Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?: okay, so for the backward compatibility.. would it matter if i get the cheaper gta v? For the 360? Am i missing out on anything compared to the one version besides saving money?...
  6. 1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V: I bought a 100,000 card in gta V and read that 1,250,000 was given if I bought that card a Shark card in Gta Online b8d7be22-4833-4a4f-95f7-6c834757d045
  7. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  8. Gta v

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta v: my gta V isnt working the disc isnt scratched at all i was on it yesterday and now the xbox is saying that the disc is scratched when its not help me 23146d1e-8fe0-48ff-977f-539c97efbda6
  9. GTA online cheater+ clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cheater+ clips: hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is the proof: [Mod Removed-Link] [Mod...
  10. Xbox one GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one GTA V: I'm not sure if this is the right place go. But rockstar isn't giving me any help at all. For Grand Theft Auto 5 online for xbox one. My friends account showed an offer for shark cards saying that...