GTA 5

Discus and support GTA 5 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, and I don’t know if this is because of the OS or not. In GTA 5, I’m constantly getting low frames and freezing due to... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/avatar1333, Jul 27, 2019.

1. GTA 5

I’m in the Alpha Skip Ahead ring, and I don’t know if this is because of the OS or not. In GTA 5, I’m constantly getting low frames and freezing due to textures not loading in fast enough (like weak PC). I have a One X so it shouldn’t be a problem for the Xbox itself.

submitted by /u/avatar1333
    [link] [comments]

/u/avatar1333, Jul 27, 2019
  2. DJ SANDSTORM407 Win User

My first X1 game!

Felt weird trading in GTA 5 today! got 72 bucks for GTA 5 and NBA 2k14.
  3. BruceBoomer Win User

Single player games

GTA 4, or wait for GTA 5 this fall.
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Games that resemble real life

Pra mim o gta 5

[Mod Translation - For me gta 5]
  5. Marwood II 87 Win User

If you could have changed the ending, how would it have gone? (RDR and UN)

GTA 5 has been announced :p

-

There is a part of me that hopes for RDR after GTA 5 :p
  6. ZTROOPER16 Win User

sleeping dogs or gta v

I have Sleeping dogs on X360 loved it. But GTA 5 crashes it. I would go with GTA 5.
Thema:

GTA 5

1. GTA 5 - Similar Threads - GTA

2. Favorite GTA V Car?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Favorite GTA V Car?: armored Kuruma when its upgraded the correct way 90e29aea-0100-465e-8fa6-a59b77015b1c
  3. How and why did GTA V duplicate itself, giving me two separate games with their own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How and why did GTA V duplicate itself, giving me two separate games with their own...: This isn't the 360 version either. I now have 2 digital Xbox One versions and each game has it's separate achievements, depending on which one I load up. People claim it isn't possible but I'm...
  4. GTA 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5: Good Day I am looking for Ladies that is playing GTA 5 on XBox One that want's to join a Crew. 3cba995f-e993-4f0d-9e7b-da4e4a7bb459
  5. Impossible de lancer GTA IV épisode "From Liberty City" [Mod translation-Can't launch GTA...

in XBoX on Windows
    Impossible de lancer GTA IV épisode "From Liberty City" [Mod translation-Can't launch GTA...: Bonjour, Je viens d'installer GTA IV sur mon PC et je joue en étant connecté mon compte Xbox. Lorsque je veux lancer l'épisode "From Liberty City" il m'est demandé de créer un nouveau compte,...
  6. My Xbox doesn’t recognize GTA 5, when I put it in

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox doesn’t recognize GTA 5, when I put it in: When i put it in, it doesnt show up with anything 282e2093-41b0-4cbc-8c9e-b8791d0f63de
  7. GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA apparently hasn’t been purchased all though I got the game before it was out on game pass: Xbox seems to think I didn’t buy GTA when I bought it before it came out on gamepass and now it wont let me play it. Unfortunately, after that I tried to uninstall and reinstall and it seems to...
  8. Thoughts on GTA 6 Rumors?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Thoughts on GTA 6 Rumors?: That would be a huge mistake to make that exclusive to the ps5 0179fa26-c57f-407e-ab90-a1c4eebca014
  9. GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5: i am not able to save my data on any of my xbox accounts for gta online. please someone tell me how to fix this. 0be3172d-51ac-4de2-b247-a54308a08f27
  10. I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and I only purchase one and it shows on my Xbox I...: I got charge twice for shark cards on gta and i only purchase one card i have proof i only bought one on my console but on my debit card i got charge twice for 49.99...