Gta bonus

Discus and support Gta bonus in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Never received my million coin bonus on gta b292416f-a0a9-42b5-aeea-31130e4c8c60 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Lord Bailin, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Lord Bailin
    Lord Bailin Guest

Gta bonus

Never received my million coin bonus on gta

:)

Lord Bailin, Nov 23, 2014
  2. NYdeathgrind
    NYdeathgrind Guest
    OFFICIAL Red Dead Redemtion 2 Pre-Order Thread

Also gonna a guess thst my gta bonus cash will have to be administered again as well. Hoping to get help asap on the pre order bonus code as well as the gta online cash bonus.

NYdeathgrind, Nov 23, 2014
  3. 3 month gold 40% discount plus, get a bonus GTA$5000,000 in GTA online (NEVER GOT THE GTA$ CODE)

Hello, I bought a 3 month gold 40% discount plus, get a bonus GTA$5000,000 in GTA online on Xbox Live and there's an box that says "We'll send the bonus GTA$ code to your Message Center when you go gold" but here's the thing I never got an message center
    with the code for the GTA$ bonus all I just got was the gold and nothing else.

SoulWarriorXB1, Nov 23, 2014
  4. NYdeathgrind Win User

Also gonna a guess thst my gta bonus cash will have to be administered again as well. Hoping to get help asap on the pre order bonus code as well as the gta online cash bonus.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

gta bonus

Only the game developer can help you with this promotional bonus, in this case Rockstar.

For the rest you are free to make your choice
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

gta bonus

its not rockstar theyve gave the codes to microsoft its microsoft fault there having trouble putting the codes on consoles
    For digital pre-orders from the Microsoft Store, the GTA$ bonus will be delivered to your Xbox message center 7-10 days after your pre-order.
  7. NAML Win User

gta bonus

m3tal daz3 its not rockstar theyve gave the codes to microsoft its microsoft fault there having trouble putting the codes on consoles
  8. videogamer961 Win User

I preordered the ultimate edition and haven't received the preorder bonus for $2 million GTA 5 cash
Thema:

Gta bonus

1. Gta bonus - Similar Threads - Gta bonus

2. 1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V: I bought a 100,000 card in gta V and read that 1,250,000 was given if I bought that card a Shark card in Gta Online b8d7be22-4833-4a4f-95f7-6c834757d045
  3. Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder GTA$ Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder GTA$ Bonus: While I know this is late to bring this up, I just realized it. Back in October of 2018 I preordered Red Dead Redemption II Ultimate Edition and never received the code to get the bonus...
  4. Red Dead Redemption 2 - Never received GTA Cash bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 - Never received GTA Cash bonus: I can not express my frustration enough here. I have been chatting with Microsoft support and Rockstar support for 2 hours. I preordered Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox One (digital copy) and was...
  5. Red dead redemption pre order bonus for gta

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red dead redemption pre order bonus for gta: I have pre orderd the ultimate edition of red dead redemption 2 and was supposed to reveive 2million gta dollars but haven’t revived it anything anyone could do ? My Microsoft order number is...
  6. RDR2 preorder/ didn’t receive GTA bonus code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    RDR2 preorder/ didn’t receive GTA bonus code: I was supposed to receive a code for 2 million GTA $ for my RDR2 preorder, but did not. Live support sent me over here to y’all. 67d86cd8-aca2-4bdc-94de-25838f600855
  7. Pre order RDR2, didn’t receive gta 5 Bonus $

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Pre order RDR2, didn’t receive gta 5 Bonus $: ive pre-order RDR2 but have not received my code promo for my 2 million cash bonus for gta v it would be appreciated if anyone could help me with this. It’s been over 7 - 10 days. Thanks...
  8. Still no gta v promo cash bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no gta v promo cash bonus: it really shouldn’t take ten days to get the bonus. You don’t take ten days to take my cash. I am at day nine and want you to make my bonus available sooner rather than later. This waiting...
  9. gta bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    gta bonus: ive pre-order red dead redemption 2 on the Xbox store only to find out tht ive not received my code for gta online and so far xbox and rockstar are being **** by not helping me with my answer ill...
  10. When is the gta bonus for preordering Red Dead Redemption coming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When is the gta bonus for preordering Red Dead Redemption coming?: I preordered Red Dead Redemption 2 about 2 weeks ago. Microsoft says, you get the Code in 7 to 10 days after preordering. And i still don't have my GTA Bonus of 2 mio. I already talked to...