GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan- British Rapid Response

Discus and support GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan- British Rapid Response in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; British Rapid Response is a Police Role Play Clan on GTA IV TBoGT. Created on the 5th August, British Rapid Response is a well structured and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TH1N9 ONE, Aug 7, 2014.

1. TH1N9 ONE
    TH1N9 ONE Guest

British Rapid Response is a Police Role Play Clan on GTA IV TBoGT.

Created on the 5th August, British Rapid Response is a well structured and committed clan with leaders who aim to get the best out of our memebers. We want your ideas and opinions to be given to enable to you to have a more enjoyable time role playing.

We base our clan on the London Meropolitan Police Service with some adaptions to ensure that our members get the best out of our clan.

Please be aware that out clan operates between the following times: 4pmGMT/11amEST/10amCST-- 11pmGMT/6pmEST/5pmCST

We have a variety of areas avaliable for members to undertake and to become part of to enable you to fulfil your role playing experience. These are:

Area Drivers- Area Drivers are trained to high and advanced standards in various condiitons to ensure that they are suitable and competent drivers. Part of such an area required such skill and abilites which only very few have. Area Drivers will typically
    be seen driving Police Stingers or Police Chargers.

Armed Response- Armed Response are the officers who have high standards/abilities and skills to manageing and deal with various incidents relating to firearms. These officers will be given Advanced Driver training and Advanced Firearm training so they can
    be able to deal with a variety of incidents and support our officers. These officers will typically be seen within Police Chargers or Police Patriots.

Incident Response- Incident Response is the where all officers will start. Within Incident Response officers will be trained to our clan stardards to ensure that they have the knowledge to deal with a variety of situations both Emergency and Non-Emergency.
    Officers would typically be driving Police Cruiser and Patrol.

Air Support- Air Support is a cruicial and required part of our clan as it provides support to our ground officers. Officers within this area must be able to multi task and maintain discipline and able to multi task whilst remaining safe. Officers will be
    using Police Mavericks/Swifts and when on ground will drive the Noose Cruiser.

Crooks- Crooks are the main part of our clan who provide a variety of situations and scenarios for our officers to deal with. Crooks are an essential part of the clan and MUST be trained to high standards.

For any information about or clan please contac the following Officers:

Commissioner: Assh Bassh98

Chief Superintendent -

:)

TH1N9 ONE, Aug 7, 2014
  2. TH1N9 ONE
    TH1N9 ONE Guest
    British Rapid Response Clan Recruiting. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan

British Rapid Response is a Police Role Play Clan on GTA IV TBoGT.

We base our clan on the London Meropolitan Police Service with some adaptions to ensure that our members get the best out of our clan.

Please be aware that out clan operates between the following times: 4pmGMT/11amEST/10amCST-- 11pmGMT/6pmEST/5pmCST

We have a variety of areas avaliable for members to undertake and to become part of to enable you to fulfil your role playing experience. These are:

Area Drivers- Area Drivers are trained to high and advanced standards in various condiitons to ensure that they are suitable and competent drivers. Part of such an area required such skill and abilites which only very few have. Area Drivers will typically
    be seen driving Police Stingers or Police Chargers.

Armed Response- Armed Response are the officers who have high standards/abilities and skills to manageing and deal with various incidents relating to firearms. These officers will be given Advanced Driver training and Advanced Firearm training so they can
    be able to deal with a variety of incidents and support our officers. These officers will typically be seen within Police Chargers or Police Patriots.

Incident Response- Incident Response is the where all officers will start. Within Incident Response officers will be trained to our clan stardards to ensure that they have the knowledge to deal with a variety of situations both Emergency and Non-Emergency.
    Officers would typically be driving Police Cruiser and Patrol.

Air Support- Air Support is a cruicial and required part of our clan as it provides support to our ground officers. Officers within this area must be able to multi task and maintain discipline and able to multi task whilst remaining safe. Officers will be
    using Police Mavericks/Swifts and when on ground will drive the Noose Cruiser.

Crooks- Crooks are the main part of our clan who provide a variety of situations and scenarios for our officers to deal with. Crooks are an essential part of the clan and MUST be trained to high standards.

For any information about or clan please contac the following Officers:

Commissioner: Assh Bassh98

Chief Superintendent -

TH1N9 ONE, Aug 7, 2014
  3. McChillen11
    McChillen11 Guest
    Looking for GTA V Role-Playing Clan

I am currently looking for an organized role-playing police clan for GTA V that does things as realistic as possible. I do not own GTA IV anymore nor do I own GTA IV: TBOGT or GTA IV: LCS, so it would have to be strictly GTA
    5. Thank you.

McChillen11, Aug 7, 2014
  4. TH1N9 ONE Win User

Emergency Response Service- Police Clan. GTA IV TBoGT

If you are interested please contact:

Commissioner

Commander Assh Bassh98

Superintendent ARMY OF ONE 204
  5. To Be Revealed Win User

Looking For a Clan

If you play GTA TBoGT and want to join a police role play clan please contact me.. majority of our members play mw3
  6. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

Looking for TBOGT Clan

I have a GTA IV TBOGT Roleplay clan. Message me or go to www.joinxogc.net for more info
  7. To Be Revealed Win User

clans

Delta Force is recruiting members to join them. Its a Police Role Play clan on GTA TBoGT.

We have:

Local Police Division

Air Support Division

Crooks

Control

Police Interceptors

Please register at deltaforceltd.spruz.com.

OR CONTACT ME

Thanks
  8. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

Xtreme Online Gaming Community

We are looking for more clans and teams to participate in our COD BO2 Tournaments. Also we are still accepting members for our GTA IV TBOGT Roleplay Clan and our COD BO2 Clan.
Thema:

1. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan- British Rapid Response - Similar Threads - GTA TBoGT Police

2. GTA CHANGE THE LANGUAGE RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA CHANGE THE LANGUAGE RUSSIAN TO ENGLISH: I'm still starting to play GTA online in Russian. The game no longer offers a change to another language. Please, give me an advice. We've already reinstalled the game. Is there any other option?...
  3. Not letting me start GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not letting me start GTA 5: I recently installed Gta 5 again so I can play, but the app will open and immediately close out. Its not giving me a error code. I restarted my xbox one, uninstalled the game the reinstalled,...
  4. Double game install (GTA V), different versions and different stores

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Double game install (GTA V), different versions and different stores: [img] I saw this and was confused. Each one is different: one version 1.5.23.0 with 81.7GB and the other is 1.1.23.0 with 81.2GB They even have different pages in the Microsoft Store. 1.1.23.0...
  5. Tried Numerous GTA V games/discs but still "Unrecognizable"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried Numerous GTA V games/discs but still "Unrecognizable": I am a young single mom of 2 boys who LOVE their video games, especially their Xbox 360! About 6 mos ago broke down and allowed my oldest to play GTA 4 then soon after GTA 5. Bought the games...
  6. Two GTA V installations, different versions.

in XboX Insiders
    Two GTA V installations, different versions.: https://i.imgur.com/U0Abe0p.png I saw this and was confused. Each one is different: one version 1.5.23.0 81.7GB and the other is 1.1.23.0 81.2GB They even have different pages in the Microsoft...
  7. i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i want to link my xbox gta 5 accont to my pc accont to i can play on my new pc so i don't...: my old Xbox I sold had my grand theft auto 5 account I still remember the details for the account I just want to have my Xbox grand theft auto account on pc because I don't wont to start back at...
  8. Emergency Response Service- Police Clan. GTA IV TBoGT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Emergency Response Service- Police Clan. GTA IV TBoGT: Welcome to Emergency Response Services. We are a realistic and serious police role playing community that manipulates GTA TBoGT Into a way that can allow players to see themselves as the law...
  9. British Rapid Response Clan Recruiting. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    British Rapid Response Clan Recruiting. GTA IV TBoGT Police Clan: British Rapid Response is a Police Role Play Clan on GTA IV TBoGT. We base our clan on the London Meropolitan Police Service with some adaptions to ensure that our members get the best out of our...
  10. GTA IV TBoGT- Liberty City State Troopers

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA IV TBoGT- Liberty City State Troopers: Hello, Liberty City State Troopers is a police roleplay clan on GTA IV TBoGT. We are an newly created clan which is structured and lead by experience role players. Our clan is structured to suit...