GTA IV Update issue

Discus and support GTA IV Update issue in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I own a physical copy of GTA IV and got it activated on my Games for windows live account. The game has got updated recently and i'm unable to my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by vinaykl, Mar 25, 2020.

1. vinaykl
    vinaykl Guest

GTA IV Update issue

I own a physical copy of GTA IV and got it activated on my Games for windows live account. The game has got updated recently and i'm unable to my activate the game on rockstar's launcher to update it. How do i get the latest version?

:)

vinaykl, Mar 25, 2020
  2. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

GTA IV Update issue

I already had this problem, I had to download the game again, check the window if it is available to download.
  3. vinaykl Win User

GTA IV Update issue

How do i check it. I have a physical copy??
  4. LITTLEELEVENTO Win User

GTA IV Update issue

Hello,

You will need to Contact Rockstar And notify them of the issue with your update and you will need to provide them with your log in information as well to verify your copy of the is a purchased copy and not and printed copy. They will then Email you a new
    code so you can regain entrance into the game. I hope this was helpful.
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

GTA IV Update issue

Younneed to contact them dor a new key. They have a new version out that removes copyrighted music theybare no longer paying for and are no longer actovating old copies
  6. Besta Branca Win User

When trying to connect within GTA IV, it keeps telling me to connect

try updating GTA IV, and put the code in the xbox menu.
Thema:

GTA IV Update issue

1. GTA IV Update issue - Similar Threads - GTA Update issue

2. GTA V got uninstalled when I cancelled an update on my XB1s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V got uninstalled when I cancelled an update on my XB1s: GTA V got uninstalled when I cancelled an update on by XB1s. Had to re-download/install the whole game again. Not very friendly experience. How to avoid this? Re-installing a 67 gb game is not a...
  3. GTA San Andreas Updated Yesterday?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas Updated Yesterday?: I was playing San Andreas yesterday on my Xbox One and stopped for a while. When I started it again a little later there was a 379 MB update, and it wouldn't let me play until I did it. That's...
  4. Updating GTA 5 XBox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Updating GTA 5 XBox 360: ok huge question I just got Gta 5 for 360 and there are two accounts on my 360 mine with live and one without if I update on mine on the same console will the other account be able to use the same...
  5. gta v updates

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta v updates: I have xbox 360s.I never connected my console to internet and i have gta 5 game,So i never installed any updates to my gta.i have many weapones,cars,bikes missing in my game.Can you guys help me...
  6. GTA V update stuck on 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V update stuck on 0%: I have been sitting here for about half an hour in the Games and Apps Screen and it still just says "Grand Theft Auto V - Updating - 0%". I don't have a particularly quick internet, but it still...
  7. GTA update issues 4/7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA update issues 4/7: im currently not able to download the new gta update. I have just deleted the game off my hard drive and am trying to re download it to fix it but now it won't download!! Please help!!...
  8. GTA V Update Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Update Issues: I've been completely unable to download Tittle Update 1.04 ever since it went live last week. Nothing I've tried - wired connection, wireless, different times of the day, power-cycling and even...
  9. GTA V update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V update issue: I need help as my GTA v was not loading no matter whether I pressed a to go to online. It wouldn't load so I deleted the title update which normally works for me on other games but now i load the...
  10. GTA Online Issue after update today

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online Issue after update today: After the update, it said there was an error joining a GTA online session and I went back to story mode. Then I went to online and it said "GTA online will be available once you have completed the...