Gta Japanese version not working?

Discus and support Gta Japanese version not working? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; so since last year ive been playing Gta in america, and recently my friend has his region to japan and bought me the japanese version, when redeeming... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/subzro84, Sep 27, 2020.

1. /u/subzro84
    /u/subzro84 Guest

so since last year ive been playing Gta in america, and recently my friend has his region to japan and bought me the japanese version, when redeeming the code it said there was soemthing that went wrong, I tried restarting the console but nothing happened. does it not work because i already own the game? what should i do?

submitted by /u/subzro84
    [link] [comments]

/u/subzro84, Sep 27, 2020
  2. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

GTA V showing twice in ready to install and achievement lists

Hi,

i believe the other version of gta 5 is the japanese version of the game but not 100% sure about it
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Bioshock

It seems to me that each version is a separate version, for example for the achievements of the Japanese version, you will need the Japanese game.

For the achievements of the Xbox 360 version it's the same, these are not considered the same as the Xbox One version.
  4. Chasey1994 Win User

Final Fantasy XIII-2: Where is Snow?

Wait, I thought the PS3 version was in japanese only??

I've tried both versions but I prefer the 360 version since I don't understand japanese, but off course I wouldve loved it if they included extra content in the 360 version as well. Anyway, Tales of Vesperia is still easily the best japanese RPG on the 360.
  5. voteDC Win User

Is Resi 4 out on games on demand tommorow?

If the Japanese version disc version turns out to be region free then I'll be importing it.
  6. mahina1998 Win User

Problem with update and new Nordic (Danish) version

I have the same issue with the japanese version...
Thema:

1. Gta Japanese version not working? - Similar Threads - Gta Japanese version

2. GTA 5 wants me to buy it again.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 wants me to buy it again.: I purchased GTA 5 a few months ago on my Xbox One when it was on sale. I have several game captures on the GTA 5 and have even bought the Criminal Enterprise Pack for it. I deleted it a few months...
  3. Gta v online feture broken?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta v online feture broken?: Ok okay so when I try to play online so I can join one of my friends it says gta online is down send help i wanna play online because I don't wanna waste my Xbox live...
  4. GTA 5 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 games: I learned that Grand Theft Auto 5 requires an 8 GB install when you're buying it for Xbox 360 How do check whether my xbox is compatible. Please confirm Also should i buy CD or buy it online...
  5. GTA IV games for windows live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV games for windows live: GTA IV games for windows live PC version. Is there any way at all this can still be accessed and played? Or is it gone forever? My achievements from this game are stuck at %1 from briefly playing...
  6. gta 5 xbox 360 dvd 2 broken

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5 xbox 360 dvd 2 broken: it's very ugly from rockstargames that they don't give access to the electronic version in case the dvd or the rest breaks unfortunately I suffered the same thing with a lot of games, I bought...
  7. Gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5: gta 5 puts me back back to main menu after i launch it how do i rectify 290a1841-27d5-4cf2-8edc-f59094ece3ca
  8. GTA 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4: I got GTA 4 on 360 on my Xbox One. It won't let me sign into my xbox live account. It has my old gamer tag but it still won't let me sign in. Then I tried to download one and it keeps saying my...
  9. GTA 4 Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 4 Xbox one: Cant pass saving roman mission is there any cheats for this mission a7dbba79-2d9e-479b-8297-e6dacd774036
  10. My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gta is at 1.7 and i hit contine then it says install stopped pleaze fix it: plz fix it now ive been waiting 7 days 8c0eb933-94b5-438b-b71a-0ec9ee5270b2