GTA login error

Discus and support GTA login error in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA will not let me load into my account, it loads to 55%, it is telling me to delete all of my progress but it will effect all my games in my account.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StephanieKopp, Jan 14, 2020.

1. GTA login error

GTA will not let me load into my account, it loads to 55%, it is telling me to delete all of my progress but it will effect all my games in my account. The error code is 0x838601e7.

:)

StephanieKopp, Jan 14, 2020
  2. MR1LDN Win User

GTA login error

Hi Stephaniekopp,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your issue.

i have checked your error code and can confirm a possible fix for your issue.

Try a power cycle: This process does not erase any of your games or data

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console

if this does not work then please contact Rockstar support or Xbox Support via the links below.

https://beta.support.xbox.com/

https://support.rockstargames.com/

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/cloud-game-saves-faq

If your data is backed up automatic via xbox Live cloud servers then could try to delete your local game files on your console then refresh your cloud files.

i hope this helps.

Happy Gaming :)
  3. NaZoooom Win User

GTA login error

Hi StephanieKopp,

I am not sure if this will work or not, but it is worth giving it a try as something is causing your data not to sync properly. Try in this order:

1. Removing your profile from the console

2. Physical Power cycle/ reset your console from
    the console

3. Add your profile and sign in.

Hopefully this will give the system the nudge it needs. Let us know how you get on :)
  4. JarousekThePlay Win User

GTA IV - Invalid CD-Key

Hello, I have activated GTA 4 game on my steam account. Activation, download and installation was successful. When I run GTA 4 game, then I must log in to my windows live account, but after login I received a "invalid CD key" error. I try to enter my CD
    key manually, but I receive the same error.

Can You help me, please?
  5. Mister Ohnaka Win User

[GTA IV] I can't connect to Live - Games for Windows

Hey Zahn. When you say you had your friend login, was that on the same PC you are unable to login too? I would suggest you login to live.com and make sure your login info is good, then try logging into GTA again.
  6. markiceyy Win User

Account not recognized in games for windows live.

Yes I am referring to Game for Windows Live. So does this mean it's happening for everyone? Noone can log in at this moment? Or is it just me.

A couple of weeks back it used to work for me but all of a sudden I couldn't login on this account or any as it said the same error I tried to reinstall gta 4 and windows live but nothing worked so far so I could login and play as normal.:-(
Thema:

GTA login error

1. GTA login error - Similar Threads - GTA login error

2. GTA message from xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA message from xbox live: I received a message from xbox live to say they were giving free money for gtav to thank me for playing within 72 hours, 5 days later and I didn't receive said money. Anyone else have this also...
  3. GTA 5 на x-box 360 [Edit - Translation] - GTA 5 on the x-box 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 на x-box 360 [Edit - Translation] - GTA 5 on the x-box 360: Здравствуйте! Купил игру GTA 5 на x-box live, на приставку x-box 360. Она установилась, но не загружается. Меняются картинки с изображением разных персонажей и пишет загрузка. Еще во время...
  4. Se me congela el gta [Edit - translation] - My gta freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se me congela el gta [Edit - translation] - My gta freezes: Buenas. Hace 2 dias compre una xbox one x nueva y el gta v premium nuevo, el problema es que yo no tengo internet, puse el disco y se instalaron los 54gb del juego correctamente, ayer cuando probe...
  5. GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: Why dosnt work GTA Online for me in game pass? I have GP Ultimate and XBOX live Gold... 1c8fd273-9521-4621-9105-43c9823211ea
  6. Xbox one GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one GTA: Hi, we bought GTA V and is in china language... our xbox is location Czech republic and language english can you help me? Kamila 38011703-80a0-4c82-a0f9-063f044a0133
  7. GTA V for ixbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V for ixbox one: Hello, we bought yesterday GTA V and language is in chines? Location of ixbox is Czech republic. How can we switch for english? thak you kamila e746ecc1-7434-4706-bb75-103a4b16d8bb
  8. Sound Issues with GTA 5 Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound Issues with GTA 5 Xbox One: Hello! I play GTA V on my Xbox One. The sound works fine when it's paused, the in-game music works fine, and even the dialogue works fine. But sound effects like shooting, driving, running,...
  9. i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!: i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! 6ea15a2b-0f07-4673-aa9d-be9b586df9f6
  10. still cant play gta 4 online (login problem)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    still cant play gta 4 online (login problem): can't connect to windows live. bought gta 4 to play online doesnt work a42aa062-f778-4b97-b83b-505db9731bbc