GTA not working

Discus and support GTA not working in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I don't know why when i play gta 5 on my xbox one the gae stops every 15_ 10 minutes can someone help me find a solution... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ayman66Elhadif, May 19, 2020.

1. GTA not working

I don't know why when i play gta 5 on my xbox one the gae stops every 15_ 10 minutes can someone help me find a solution

:)

Ayman66Elhadif, May 19, 2020
  2. Focused Exodus Win User

Games On Demand Downloads Becoming Corrupted Before Finishing

red dead,gta 4 gta sanandreas all did work for me
  3. ZNIPER ZA Win User

GTA not working

Hi. Please press and hold the power button on your console for 10 seconds to do a hard reset. Turn the console on and try again.

If that didn't work please navigate to the game under my games and apps and press the menu button and scroll down to saved data and select to delete all locally saved data. Your saved data will sync from the cloud once you open the game again
  4. RedCarGamer Win User

gta no work

First try to
    Power Cycle
    your console. And try again, if still happens you will need to
    Factory Reset
    your console.

Let us know then if the issue has been fixed.
  5. SLB4EVERPT Win User

GTA not working

6. 1JayMax Win User

GTA not working

Hi there,

Have you tried performing a soft factory reset on your console?
Thema:

GTA not working

1. GTA not working - Similar Threads - GTA working

2. GTA 5 is not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 is not working: When I put in my disc it starts to play but then backs out and says I need to renew the game pass, but I have never had the game pass. It also says that my disc may be damaged, but there was no...
  3. Captures don’t work for GTA V?

in XBoX on Mobile
    Captures don’t work for GTA V?: I have this weird glitch where when I capture GTA 5 clips they don’t show up in my captures on the Xbox app. I know they uploaded because they show up on the activity feed, but if I go to check my...
  4. GTA V won’t work on my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V won’t work on my account: Hello I’ve bought GTA V twice at this point but the game has and still won’t work i just stay on the loading screen where it shows you to switch between story mode and online mode for hours...
  5. GTA 5 & Destiny 2 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 & Destiny 2 not working: Within the last few weeks i have not been able to load up GTA V. It starts, get the Rockstar log and then it stops saying i need to signin. (Which i already am). Can’t do anything, but just come...
  6. gta no work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta no work: I bought gta on game store not cd when I play the game it loads then when a star pops up it freezes and the controller doesnt respond please help.me my abox user is brucesta...
  7. Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller not working for GTA V on xbox one console.: Okay this has started happening a little while ago, but my xbox one controller just doesn't work on gta v (disc for xbox one) whenever I load up the game I can't move, open the menu or anything on...
  8. New GTA 5 for Xbox 360 disc 1 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New GTA 5 for Xbox 360 disc 1 not working: I bought GTA 5 new from Walmart i put disc 1 in and it will not work. I get the clean disc error. What can i do? 81557e7f-5fbc-49e7-a789-95ebd15615fb
  9. GTA 5 Locked Out of Both Characters. Changed my Gamertag, and it still doesn't work.

in XBoX Accessibility
    GTA 5 Locked Out of Both Characters. Changed my Gamertag, and it still doesn't work.: Hi; I have been locked out of both characters on GTA 5, by a modder. I have changed my gamertag, and it still doesn't work. Is there any way to unlock this account, or do I need to open up a...
  10. GTA not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA not working: Hello I’m trying to play GTA and I click on it and it says “something went wrong” give it another try. But still doesn’t work help! Thanks b3a10627-0a8b-423d-90bb-63a1e6685449