GTA on xcloud

Discus and support GTA on xcloud in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; Is gta ever gonna be added to xcloud? Ive heard rumors of it a couple of months ago and ive seen the button mapping in the files of the xbox game... Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BrendanH2, Feb 25, 2020.

1. BrendanH2
    BrendanH2 Guest

GTA on xcloud

Is gta ever gonna be added to xcloud? Ive heard rumors of it a couple of months ago and ive seen the button mapping in the files of the xbox game syreaming app. Dors anyone know when it will be added?

:)

BrendanH2, Feb 25, 2020
  2. InsanKilla clan Win User

GTA on xcloud

No I haven't heard that it would be added until this
  3. Epic Louie Win User

GTA on xcloud

Maybe one day, but it's still in beta.
  4. ProDefault Win User

GTA on xcloud

It won't be added for some time . It has to do with the publisher as well when rockstar gives Microsoft the ok to add it I'm sure they will . Publishers consent .
  5. mistercreeper26 Win User

GTA on xcloud

I dont know when but i would like to see it added
  6. FreakRoach Win User

GTA on xcloud

I never expected to be in game pass either and now it is. So i won't rule it out of xCloud, and the chances are that it might be. But xCloud is still in preview and it's too soon fir anyone to confirm this.
Thema:

GTA on xcloud

1. GTA on xcloud - Similar Threads - GTA xcloud

2. Why do I have Two GTA: San Andreas' on my Xbox One?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I have Two GTA: San Andreas' on my Xbox One?: Hello. I was just going through my uninstalled games and I noticed I have two separate grand theft auto San Andreas games. Never used to be like that. Doesnt make sense. Like I have two of the...
  3. GTA 5 si blocca in avvio, dopo avero comprato su marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 si blocca in avvio, dopo avero comprato su marketplace: GTA 5 si blocca in avvio, dopo avero comprato su marketplace. avevo una copia fisica ma per problema del disco illegibile e quindi si bloccava , ho deciso di ricomprare il gioco sullo store, dopo...
  4. How do change the gta v language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do change the gta v language: Hello, here is my problem, i'm Brazilian, I have two xbox one, the fat and the S, when playing on the Xbox One S, I can join full sessions on gta online with other Brazilians, but when playing on...
  5. GTA IV Update issue

in XBoX on Windows
    GTA IV Update issue: I own a physical copy of GTA IV and got it activated on my Games for windows live account. The game has got updated recently and i'm unable to my activate the game on rockstar's launcher to update...
  6. Gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5: Is anyone struggling go get in contact with gta 5 i,ve put two tickets in and still nothing. Has anyone had any success with them as the game got load of bugs to it...
  7. GTA VI?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA VI?: Hey all, So I'm sure most of you have played GTA V at this point (it's out on ganepass btw). It's a really fun game and it frequently updates with new discounts, vehicles etc. There has been A...
  8. Can't download GTA V on different xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't download GTA V on different xbox: I virtually bought GTA V and downloaded it on my xbox. I set my home xbox to my sister's xbox so she can play GTA V with me but when I open My Games and Apps, It doesn't show up. When I go to the...
  9. GTA 5 issues on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 issues on Xbox 360: I am having issues with playing GTA 5 on Xbox 360. The game restarts after the first psych visit and gives the "Restarted due to storage device" error. I have tried to get this game to work on 3...
  10. Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud

in XboX Insiders
    Add GTA V To The Xbox Game Streaming Preview Of Project XCloud: All These Scams For GTA V For Phones Is Crazy So, Why Not Just Add GTA V? Sure The Screen Is Small On Phones But Use A Monitor? Laptop? Tablet? Anything Really Its Just That This Will Stop GTA V...