Gta online adding money

Discus and support Gta online adding money in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, ive recently brought money for gta online but not recieved the full amount but have been charged for the full amount. What shoukd i do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cameronbarrett1, Aug 21, 2020.

1. Gta online adding money

Hi, ive recently brought money for gta online but not recieved the full amount but have been charged for the full amount. What shoukd i do?

:)

cameronbarrett1, Aug 21, 2020
  2. EpticGoomba Win User

XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

The money should be automatically added to your GTA Online account if you played when the offer was still valid.
  3. Statues Win User

XBOX LIVE GTA V Money

The money should be automatically added to your GTA Online account if you played when the offer was still valid.
  4. yobrizo Win User

GTA on xcloud

I imagine it would end up being added, because so the niche of players will be wider and take two makes a lot of money with the online gta
  5. StatewideParrot Win User

GTA 5 Fault From Xbox Live Marketplace!

Brought gta online money on gta 5 and not aperaed in account when to redownlod it and not there
  6. iNb4 Ownage Win User

Did not receive code for virtual currency

Hey folks!

Thanks for the support messages.

If you purchased a GTA 5 bundle that came with one of the cash cards, the money will automatically be added to your account online when you transfer your character of to your Xbox One.

Cheers!
Thema:

Gta online adding money

1. Gta online adding money - Similar Threads - Gta online adding

2. XBOX ONE GTA ONLINE

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX ONE GTA ONLINE: Hey MS. Can you make special lobbies for Oppressor owners? They can just fly around killing each other for hours on end. Then the normal people can have fun in the other lobbies and not have to...
  3. not getting 500k for gta online from xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not getting 500k for gta online from xbox: i got a msg on the 2nd and it said thanks for playing gta online heres 500k it will be withdrawed in your maze bank account withen 7 days of playing and its now the 16th and still no money...
  4. Transferring Gta Online Data to a different account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring Gta Online Data to a different account: Hello im just wondering if it were possible to send my Gta Online Data to a different xbox one account. i have a feeling it wont work and that its probably not possible but its worth a try asking....
  5. About GTA Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    About GTA Online: Hi, I have cd of gta v containing gta online..Can i play gta v online without xbox live gold??? 100a4cef-6dca-4b44-9c54-040384ed6bdd
  6. GTA Online - gift for playing this month GTA$500,000 (didn't get it and still haven't...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GTA Online - gift for playing this month GTA$500,000 (didn't get it and still haven't...: I haven't received my GTA$500,000 gift, I was notified by an Xbox message 10 days ago, and I still haven't got it. Anyone else had or having this issue? 79713db0-826f-4936-a809-1e84b5c7b8a3
  7. Xbox one/GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one/GTA online: So i was playing gta 5 online and it disconnected me and now it wont let me play online again it says i need to sign into xbox live to play even though i am signed in also it doesnt show any of...
  8. I can't play gta v online even if everything is perfectly fine.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't play gta v online even if everything is perfectly fine.: I can't play gta v and i can't understand the issue. My internet it ok , i i ha gold live , and o tried everything to fix it but I did not make it. 56093552-39ae-4ca0-a38e-de0a4259141a
  9. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  10. GTA V online - joining friends sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V online - joining friends sessions: Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s...