GTA online cheater+ clips

Discus and support GTA online cheater+ clips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by teuchiiland83, Aug 10, 2019.

1. GTA online cheater+ clips

hi,

gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information]

game : GTA online

date : 09/082019

here is the proof:

[Mod Removed-Link]

[Mod Removed-Link]

cordialy

:)

teuchiiland83, Aug 10, 2019
  2. teuchiiland83 Win User

Hello Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, enforcement does not monitor this forum. You would need to report them through their profile. Also, you could report them to Rockstar as it is their server. There is nothing we can do here on the forums for
    reports.

Thanks,

Brad
    thanks for your reply.

i have report xbox console + rockstar game
  3. dathawtunicorn Win User

Hi, did you report this player through the game? That is generally the best way to solve issues with other players in game.
  4. dathawtunicorn Win User

Unfortunately Rockstar are the ones that will give out bans, suspensions etc in the game. They receive a lot of reports daily,but I'm sure they will look into this when they can.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, enforcement does not monitor this forum. You would need to report them through their profile. Also, you could report them to Rockstar as it is their server. There is nothing we can do here on the forums for
    reports.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi teuchiiland83,

As you have already reported the player for cheating through Xbox Live and through Rockstar support, there is nothing left to be done and we cannot enforce or report players on the Xbox forums. The proper teams will look into your reports and take action
    if enough evidence warrants a ban. We will be locking this thread since you have reported the player and there is nothing else that can be done on the Xbox forums. If you need help troubleshooting an issue on Xbox, feel free to come back and create a new thread.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

1. GTA online cheater+ clips - Similar Threads - GTA online cheater+

2. GTA 5 Online 2Million

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Online 2Million: What has everyone spent their $2million on in GTA 5 online? I havent used mine yet, too many choices, is anyone else saving up? What are you saving towards? 10e503ad-204a-42c7-ae1f-198bf82ca4b2
  3. GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled: A modder has disabled my GTA * saved game data causing an alert from Rockstar stating that the cloud data server failed to load my GTA* saved game data I cant load my saved game data on Microsoft...
  4. GTA 5 Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 Online: I have just joined Game Pass and downloaded GTA 5. when I play GTA 5 online it keeps disconnecting when playing anywhere between 3 and 20 minutes. I have downloaded other games on Game Pass and...
  5. GTA V Online Code Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online Code Problem: Hello, I am having a problem redeeming a code for GTA V Online. When I entered the code on my Xbox One, it accepted it, and then started to download and install it. However, the download failed...
  6. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  7. I can't play GTA V online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play GTA V online: when I try to start the online mode it says file required to play GTA online can't be downloaded from rockstar or the rockstar star service is not available right now although it is online...
  8. Erro de rede no GTA V Online[Translation-Network error in GTA V Online]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Erro de rede no GTA V Online[Translation-Network error in GTA V Online]: Sempre que vou jogar o gta V online, entro e consigo jogar por apenas 1 minuto mais ou menos, até que aparece uma mensagem dizendo que houve um erro desconhecido na rede. Parece que está piorando...
  9. I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and...: I gifted GTA V premium online edition to my brother and he said he got the code and redeemed it but it's not showing up in his games installed/ready to install and we were just wondering why that...
  10. ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ( SOLVED )Xb1 Gta 5/online saved game data gone been playing gta since day 1 on 360: i’m freaking out right now all my GTA 5/online saved data is gone that includes story mode and online mode I’ve been playing GTA since you came out on 360 I spent years playing this game and...