GTA online cheater+ clips

Discus and support GTA online cheater+ clips in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by teuchiiland83, Aug 10, 2019.

1. GTA online cheater+ clips

hi,

gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information]

game : GTA online

date : 09/082019

here is the proof:

[Mod Removed-Link]

[Mod Removed-Link]

cordialy

:)

teuchiiland83, Aug 10, 2019
  2. teuchiiland83 Win User

Hello Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, enforcement does not monitor this forum. You would need to report them through their profile. Also, you could report them to Rockstar as it is their server. There is nothing we can do here on the forums for
    reports.

Thanks,

Brad
    thanks for your reply.

i have report xbox console + rockstar game
  3. dathawtunicorn Win User

Hi, did you report this player through the game? That is generally the best way to solve issues with other players in game.
  4. dathawtunicorn Win User

Unfortunately Rockstar are the ones that will give out bans, suspensions etc in the game. They receive a lot of reports daily,but I'm sure they will look into this when they can.
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Hello Fellow gamer,

Thanks for coming to the forums. Unfortunately, enforcement does not monitor this forum. You would need to report them through their profile. Also, you could report them to Rockstar as it is their server. There is nothing we can do here on the forums for
    reports.

Thanks,

Brad
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi teuchiiland83,

As you have already reported the player for cheating through Xbox Live and through Rockstar support, there is nothing left to be done and we cannot enforce or report players on the Xbox forums. The proper teams will look into your reports and take action
    if enough evidence warrants a ban. We will be locking this thread since you have reported the player and there is nothing else that can be done on the Xbox forums. If you need help troubleshooting an issue on Xbox, feel free to come back and create a new thread.

Thank you and have a great day!
Thema:

1. GTA online cheater+ clips - Similar Threads - GTA online cheater+

2. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  3. Gta V on Xbox I can't get online!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V on Xbox I can't get online!: So its been about a month now I haven't been able to play Gta online. I keep getting an error that says something like "Unable to download the necessary files needed for Gta online try again...
  4. GTA V Online - Cannot load mission "Loose Cheng" from new expansion with physical copy....

in XboX Insiders
    GTA V Online - Cannot load mission "Loose Cheng" from new expansion with physical copy....: [IMG] submitted by /u/ElChe416 [link] [comments]
  5. Problème de connexion a gta 5 online[Problem of connection a gta 5 online]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problème de connexion a gta 5 online[Problem of connection a gta 5 online]: Bonsoir, Je tiens a vous dire tout d'abord que je suis novice dans ce sujet et rencontre un petit problème assez génant. En effet, j'ai acheté il y'a deux ans la Xbox 360 et depuis je joue a GTA...
  6. xbox GTA premium online and shark bundle

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox GTA premium online and shark bundle: Hi All, I purchased GTA V premium online and shark card bundle a couple of days ago but I don't seem to have access to the shark card? any ideas. TIA f2e82edd-944d-400c-8eab-8eb5bf98d0ef
  7. GTA V Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: good afternoon people I am facing a problem in gta v I am not able to enter the GTA V Online with the internet of my router more when it is the internet of my cell phone enters. What should I do...
  8. i have frame drops in gta online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have frame drops in gta online: i have frame drops in gta online when i am with a lot of players in session i restart my router my xbox i did everything and still lag 8d48a70a-6e2e-4856-948f-8159e7474eca
  9. im lagging in gta v online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    im lagging in gta v online: when im playig gta v online i have frame drops im lagging and it kicks me from the session saying connection problem 2b2bff3f-05a0-4e14-9ba8-8f562b6c8bcf
  10. Tricheur sur gta online [Translate] Cheating on gta online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tricheur sur gta online [Translate] Cheating on gta online: Bonjour, j'ai croisé un tricheur sur gta online. Il est affiché dans son appartement mais il arrive tuer tout le monde. J'ai capturé une video ainsi que son gamertag. Comment faire pour...