GTA Online:Numero Uno Achievement

Discus and support GTA Online:Numero Uno Achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can I have help from someone who knows how to unlock the Numero Uno achievement. What are all the types of games do I need to win?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DUAL BLAD3, Jan 22, 2014.

1. DUAL BLAD3
    DUAL BLAD3 Guest

Can I have help from someone who knows how to unlock the Numero Uno achievement. What are all the types of games do I need to win?

:)

DUAL BLAD3, Jan 22, 2014
  2. Cyphaz
    Cyphaz Guest
    gta 5 achievements

Not loving the online achievements especially the ones listed below stimulate dishonest behaviour:

Numero Uno 20

GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types

Clean Sweep 10

GTA Online: Finish a Gang Attack without dying and kill at least 10 enemies

Cyphaz, Jan 22, 2014
  3. brandonmanRS
    brandonmanRS Guest
    GTA Online: Numero Uno

Looking to boost, so I can trade in for next-gen

Need:

Shooting Range, Golf, Parachuting.

brandonmanRS, Jan 22, 2014
  4. HumanPuck
    HumanPuck Guest

Win a Deathmatch

- Win a Team Deathmatch Requires 3 or more players. (Rank 6 gives access to the Supply TDM at Cypress Flats, which is 3-6. UPDATE: You can do TDM with 2 people by starting a regular deathmatch that requires 2 people, then switch it to TDM.)

- Win a Land Race

- Win an Air Race

- Win a Sea Race

- Win a GTA Race (To do a GTA Race, the host of the race must switch it from a standard race to GTA)

- Win a Rally Race (The host of the race must select Rally as the race type) Requires more than 2 players

- Win at Arm Wrestling

- Win at Darts

- Win a round of Golf (Can be set to 1 hole)

- Win at Tennis (Can be a single Set)

- Complete all Waves of Survival (It unlocked after completing it, regardless of deaths.)

- Win any challenge at the Shooting Range (Some people claim all three challenges are required, whereas others claim only the one, it may be safer to do all three)

GAME TYPES WHICH AREN'T COVERED BY THE VICTORY AWARDS WHICH ARE ALSO REQUIRED INCLUDE:

- Parachuting

- Gang Attack

Some people have only had their achievements unlock after completing a mission, so the completion of any mission may be needed too.

copy and pasted from IGN second hit off the googles

HumanPuck, Jan 23, 2014
  5. Cyphaz Win User

gta 5 achievements

Not loving the online achievements especially the ones listed below stimulate dishonest behaviour:

Numero Uno 20

GTA Online: Obtain first place in all competitive game types

Clean Sweep 10

GTA Online: Finish a Gang Attack without dying and kill at least 10 enemies
  6. SLASHCANDY8 Win User

Numero Uno and Decorated

I was directing my post to the OP, not you Zone.
  7. Z4ZonE Win User

Numero Uno and Decorated

I can understand if someone is a achievement hunter/collector, but when you say boost, it sounds like your trying to get the achievement without putting in the work. of course he could mean the same thing, trying to get the achievement the legit way, but
    all I said was, if hes talking about cheating, he shouldn't, case closed
  8. Darth Arbys Win User

Numero Uno and Decorated

^^Your guess is as good as mine
  9. BAD 2020 Win User

Numero Uno and Decorated

Why is it in no matter what forums theres always that one guy that posts hey help me boost achievements and I will help you?
Thema:

1. GTA Online:Numero Uno Achievement - Similar Threads - GTA Online Numero

2. Gta Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta Online: What're the correct permissions to acess gta v online???? f9b663b4-016f-4786-a516-520463c6567f
  3. GTA online access

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online access: When i try to login on gta online its says you do not have permisson to access gta online how do i fix this 2b58d932-2d7d-4576-afe1-235dd52cb29e
  4. Gta V online carte shark Megalodon [Mod Translation - Gta V online shark megalodon card]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V online carte shark Megalodon [Mod Translation - Gta V online shark megalodon card]: Non è possibile elaborare il tuo pagamento. Questo è il messaggio che mi esce quando provo a fare l'acquisto della carta shark megalodon. Come posso fare? Contatta il supporto Microsoft Non è...
  5. Gta V online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V online: I have to make a payment via postepay, to buy a shark card available in the game Gta V online, which I have already done other times, but at the time of purchase I get a message saying "You can't...
  6. Não recebi o Kit Inicial de Esquema Criminal do GTA V Online [Mod Translation - I did not...

in XBoX on Windows
    Não recebi o Kit Inicial de Esquema Criminal do GTA V Online [Mod Translation - I did not...: O produto já consta como "Concluido" pois paguei via cartão de crédito e não recebi nenhum código nem disponibilidade pra download. Comprei por presente no site da microsoft store para meu segundo...
  7. Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Share GTA 5 Premium Online Edition with my son: Hi, I just bought GTA 5 Premium Online Edition (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/grand-theft-auto-v-premium-online-edition/c496clvxmjp8) using the Microsoft Store on my Xbox. When I play GTA 5...
  8. GTA online cheater+ clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA online cheater+ clips: hi, I signal a player for cheating "invincible" gamertag xbox one : [mod removed-personal information] game : GTA online date : 09/082019 here is the proof: [Mod Removed-Link] [Mod...
  9. Gta V on Xbox I can't get online!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta V on Xbox I can't get online!: So its been about a month now I haven't been able to play Gta online. I keep getting an error that says something like "Unable to download the necessary files needed for Gta online try again...
  10. GTA Online: Numero Uno

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online: Numero Uno: Looking to boost, so I can trade in for next-gen Need: Shooting Range, Golf, Parachuting. fffb0736-c28e-4e87-bb0b-508bc2382848