gta san andreas exteral hard drive not downloading

Discus and support gta san andreas exteral hard drive not downloading in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA san andreas exteral hard drive not downloading drive. But I was able same time download GTA 5 to exteral hard drive I have lots space. WD my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ratty86, Mar 8, 2021.

1. ratty86
    ratty86 Guest

GTA san andreas exteral hard drive not downloading drive.

But I was able same time download GTA 5 to exteral hard drive I have lots space.

WD my passport 1TB exteral USB 3.0 hard drive

:)

ratty86, Mar 8, 2021
  2. HassanB Win User

GTA: San Andreas dirty disc

I don't think that GTA San Andreas will work when downloading to a flash drive since it's an original Xbox game. Original Xbox games require an original Xbox 360 hard drive to play.
  3. MGS BigxBoss Win User

Can't play GTA: San Andreas

Is your hard drive licensed by Microsoft? If not, that is most likely your problem. Many users have reported GTA San Andreas unplayable on third party hard drives...
  4. Tg Tomahawk Win User

Very Slow Download Speeds

I have this too, I'm downloading GTA San Andreas an I'm at 16% in 3 hours I think it's because I'm downloading it to a hard drive. But when I try to change the storage unit it won't work.
  5. SiegeCaptain Win User

XBOX originals update please

My only complaint is that I can't download GTA San Andreas (from my hard copy/ game disc) into my 250 gig harddrive. Playing GTA 4 is starting to wear a little thin. I'd have more fun as CJ in the insanity that is San Andreas. Dammit!
  6. Erik GRD Win User

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas Error on download

Try removing your HDD (Hard Drive Device) ,and then put the HDD , if not works , try delete the game (GTA : San Andreas) and redownload again.
Thema:

1. gta san andreas exteral hard drive not downloading - Similar Threads - gta san andreas

2. Problem GTA sans Andreas Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem GTA sans Andreas Xbox one: Hello, I bought the game a few minutes ago to play it but when I try to launch it it asks me if I own the game or if I am the owner and when I go to the store it just tells me to manage the games...
  3. GTA San Andreas port on series X/S

in XboX Insiders
    GTA San Andreas port on series X/S: GTA San Andreas on series X/S uses a different port and not the original which was way better I know it’s a 17 years old game but the port we have on the series X/S doesn’t feel the same as the...
  4. GTA San Andreas not downloading off disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas not downloading off disc.: I just got GTA San Andreas today, and when i put the disc into the tray it does nothing, as if the game is non existent, tried restarting console, changing location, but same result. I am...
  5. Gta San Andreas and watch dogs legion

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta San Andreas and watch dogs legion: Gta san andreas and watch dogs legion look them both up original xbox one fameplay of watchdogs legion and san andreas there broke n not playable and id like a refund on atleast watch dogs cause i...
  6. Gta San Andreas install help pls!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta San Andreas install help pls!: I bought GTA San Andreas on disc and go to install and I put the disc in and nothing happens. What can I do?? 4ac6fe7a-e05a-4860-9558-3920c84b1e0b
  7. GTA San Andreas on Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas on Series X: Hi all, I bought San Andreas on my series X for some Nostalgia while other games update. When i try play it, it asks me for my Xbox live sign in but says it also cant connect to Xbox Live. My...
  8. Gta san andreas download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta san andreas download: Hello.I want download the gta san andreas on my xbox one s.BUT i would like to know if i can play the game game OR if i have to own the disc. a8fbf413-c860-43d8-8113-04e5dd58335c
  9. GTA San Andreas, no firefighters or ambulances attend an emergency in the game xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas, no firefighters or ambulances attend an emergency in the game xbox one: hello, within the game, on xbox one this incident occurs. the version of my game is the original version of the first xbox, I don't think that's why since the disc only serves to read the license...
  10. Game not installing.I just purchased GTA San Andreas for my Xbox one console. It's the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not installing.I just purchased GTA San Andreas for my Xbox one console. It's the...: Not sure how else to describe on my situation. I saw GTA San Andreas on the marketplace while on my phone and i purchased it. When i tried installing it on my console, it would not start the...