GTA tlad

Discus and support GTA tlad in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Bonjour, j'essaye d'acheter Gta The lost and damned en dématérialisé mais lorsque je clique sur "confirmer", une fenêtre m'indique : "Il est impossible... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by CorpsLime81756, Mar 15, 2019.

1. GTA tlad

Bonjour, j'essaye d'acheter Gta The lost and damned en dématérialisé mais lorsque je clique sur "confirmer", une fenêtre m'indique : "Il est impossible de terminer votre achat, veuillez reassayer plus
    [Mod Removed] alors que ça fait plusieurs jours que j'essaye. Que faire ?

---------

[Mod Translation - Hello, I try to buy Gta The lost and damned in dematerialized but when I click on "confirm", a window tells me: "It is impossible to complete your purchase, please reassayer more
    [Mod Removed] while that I've been trying for several days
    What to do ?]

:)

CorpsLime81756, Mar 15, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

GTA tlad

Hey there,

Sorry for the issue you may be having with Purchase and Content Usage. There is currently a
    Service Alertout right now for Core services. We are aware that some members may be having problems finding previously-purchased
    content or purchasing new content. We are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible, and we will be sure to provide you with frequent updates.

If you've been experiencing this issue for a few days, then you'll first need to await the termination of the Service Alert. The title you're attempting to purchase is an Xbox 360 title, so do be sure that you have a valid credit card listed in your
    Microsoft account in order to ensure that the purchase may be made from the 360 Marketplace.

Hope this helps.
  3. AlexandreTordjeman Win User

GTA tlad

I use a visa card

I live in Israel and so it is written on my profile

And yes I have enough to buy it
  4. choppyseize Win User

GTA tlad

What type of payment are you using? Does it match the profile info? Do you have enough to cover the taxes and surcharges ?
  5. xTGoD 4 Life97x Win User

GTA IV EFLC Disc not reading.

And i do have the DLC for GTA IV. so i have the DLC (TLAD and TBoGT) Could this be a reason why?
  6. KINGOFAWSOME319 Win User

GTA5 improvements

Legend, would you like to partake in kronerer and I's Private GTA IV Matchup. Kronerer which game is it on? (Standard,TLAD,TBOGT)
Thema:

GTA tlad

1. GTA tlad - Similar Threads - GTA tlad

2. i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4!: i have this error 0x800488A6. cant login windows life marketplace and play gta 4! 6ea15a2b-0f07-4673-aa9d-be9b586df9f6
  3. Gta V installation on 64gb pendrive

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta V installation on 64gb pendrive: Hello, I put a 64GB memory card with a USB memory stick adapter, I bought the gta V in Live, however the download goes automatically to the memory of the console which has no space, and even going...
  4. GTA V from xbox 360 on xbox one s?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V from xbox 360 on xbox one s?: Can i play gta v from xbox 360 on xbox one s? c8449cb0-119c-46f7-8d17-04d4aa116483
  5. xbox 360 , gta v unreadable disc error, but i dont have disc (...)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox 360 , gta v unreadable disc error, but i dont have disc (...): Helllo ...so as mentioned on the title, i have xbox 360, the GTA V game ..... i bought the game online , and its currently stored on xbox 360 hard drive,........ when i launched the game the...
  6. GTA 5 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 online: Здравствуйте в GTA5 online уровень моего персонажа с 15 стал 1. А очков RP стало - 713380291. Что мне делать? *Mod Translation* Hello in GTA5 online level of my character with 15 became 1. and...
  7. GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online: So, I got a disc for gta online. How do I play it? Also I have live gold. 41866d2d-26d8-43b0-a9e5-86f30e5d898c
  8. GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V: Comprei o GTA V um dia atrás, após a instalação, o jogo abriu e começou a baixar os arquivos, já foram mais de 10 horas e ainda não terminou de baixar, como resolver esse problema?...
  9. Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder GTA$ Bonus

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Red Dead Redemption 2 Preorder GTA$ Bonus: While I know this is late to bring this up, I just realized it. Back in October of 2018 I preordered Red Dead Redemption II Ultimate Edition and never received the code to get the bonus...
  10. GTA TLAD Bowling pins wont show up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA TLAD Bowling pins wont show up: GTA TLAD When I go bowling the bowling pins never show up? I suppose this is a glitch in the game? Any fixes for it? 1456f0e6-7ec3-40ae-8233-63e591dbb602