GTA V blue screen

Discus and support GTA V blue screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to load up GTA V on my xbox one s I get a blue screen. Following the blue screen I get a prompt saying that the game took to long to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by RVA Fury, Apr 15, 2019.

1. RVA Fury
    RVA Fury Guest

GTA V blue screen

Whenever I try to load up GTA V on my xbox one s I get a blue screen. Following the blue screen I get a prompt saying that the game took to long to start. I've uninstalled it, I've reset my console (keeping data) and nothing has worked.

:)

RVA Fury, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Chyrola Cuello Win User

GTA V blue screen

Try clearing the cache and then reinstall the game bro.
    Put your finger on the start button of the console for 10 seconds until it goes out.
    Then wait another 30 and turn it on again.
    After trying this, reinstall the app.
    It may work for you :D.
  3. XBF Erick C Win User

GTA V blue screen

Hey there RVA!

Sorry to hear you are running into this issue with GTA V not loading properly. I would advise that you take a look at the following support article to troubleshoot the Game not launching.

I know you have already gone through some troubleshooting but the support page should walk you properly troubleshooting this specific issue, follow it closely for the best results.

Give this a try and let us know if it has helped.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

GTA V blue screen

Has this issue been fixed yet for you? I would try a simple unplug of console for 5 mins then replug and try game again.
  5. HolyNinja1 Win User

GTA V blue screen

Have you tried a hard power cycle? It could just be some lag on your end. if that doesnt work i would have to say to contact a agent
  6. LegendOfGta Win User

Official Clan Expansion

You just loooooooove that blue wavelength background, don't you? Good luck doing mutli-platform. And bring on GTA V already ;)
Thema:

GTA V blue screen

1. GTA V blue screen - Similar Threads - GTA blue screen

2. Cant buy gta v from the store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant buy gta v from the store: Hey. I live in Saudi Arabia and unfortunately I set up my account there. Now when I search for the game it appears but when I press buy and choose to pay with visa it says there is some sort of...
  3. Gta San Andreas

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta San Andreas: Hola. Tengo mi gta san andreas de la xbox original y lo intento poner en la one X y me dice que el juego no esta disponible para descargar. Hi i have gta san andreas for the og xbox and when i...
  4. GTA-V(Five) Start Up Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA-V(Five) Start Up Issues: has anyone been having issues starting up GTA. It has been over a year and this problem has yet to be resolved, i bought both digital and hard copies of the game. The games boots shows the title...
  5. Gta v 16 digit code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta v 16 digit code: I got a 16 digit code to redeem for rocksta gta v but I'm not sure where to redeem it as for xbox or only takes 25 digit codes. a282c126-6e42-4bca-af98-c24f48cfeddb
  6. windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    windows 10 da gta 5 also texture coating problem: windows 7 de gta 5 playing in the game roads in the game houses are not lost but the windows 10 houses buildings disappearing houses windows 7 support will be finished windows 10 a game will be...
  7. Gta 5 question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 question: I am recently switching from pc to xbox and one thing I hated was the cheaters on GTA 5 for pc to the point I quit playing it. My question is does GTA 5 on xbox have as big of a problem with...
  8. GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V: I lost the physical media of the GTA V game, I have the game box still, I would like to know how to proceed to continue playing my game that I had already bought....
  9. GTA V with xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V with xbox 360: i am trying to play GTA V online over xbox 360 console, i get a message saying that my account does not have permission to play online. please advice, regards, d50982ba-efff-4959-8d31-c199cba8d3ea
  10. GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V: Hi Guys, I can't install GTA V on my XBOX ONE because the launch is blocked at 4,7%. I tried every (I think) solutions (being connected to network, being unconnected to network, with the update,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gta 5 blue screen error