GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One

Discus and support GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One Is it possible to play my GTA V saved games from Xbox 360 on my Xbox One? I transferred... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lost.santos, Aug 8, 2019.

1. lost.santos
    lost.santos Guest

Is it possible to play my GTA V saved games from Xbox 360 on my Xbox One?

I transferred (saved/copied/moved) the save game files from my 360 to the Cloud.

They are labeled as 'In Sync'.

But they don't show up in GTA V on my Xbox One.

I was told it's due to the game not being backwards compatible.

Is this true?

Thanks for your help, in advance.

:)

lost.santos, Aug 8, 2019
  2. Dark Assassin7O Win User

GTA V (Xbox 360) / GTA V (Xbox One)

I would go back to the 360 Version because I got a great friend who has GTA V Xbox 360 and does not yet has an Xbox One and GTA V Xbox One... That is why when I came back to the 360.. All the progress I did in GTA Online of Xbox One did not save in Xbox
    360.. And I was wondering if anyone knew about that already.. And why it did not save the progress?
  3. Internet Expert Win User

Xbox Live Acounts

For GTA V, your game progress and achievements do not carry over from Xbox 360 to Xbox One.

Both versions of GTA V (Xbox 360 and Xbox One) are treated as separate games.
  4. CallOfBooty117S Win User

Xbox 360 data transfer??

So I have GTA V for 360 an I also got the Xbox one version too. So will that transfer over too. Like my story progerss? Or do I need to transfer my story save data to the cloud first?
  5. AssertiveGrub90 Win User

Yes this would be because of the backwards compatibility. Since GTA V has and Xbox One and an Xbox 360 version, the save files would only be compatible with the version they are originally from.
  6. lost.santos Win User

Sad face.

Ok, thanks very much!
Thema:

1. GTA V / Cloud saves / from Xbox 360 to Xbox One - Similar Threads - GTA Cloud saves

2. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  3. GTA V Cash Card

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Cash Card: Guten Abend, ich habe soeben in dem Xbox Live Shop eine "Walhai" Cash card für das Spiel GTA V erworben für 37,99 Euro. Als das Geld, dass ich über Paypal bezahlt habe abging, war auch gleich...
  4. is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well?: is it possible to record gta 4 with xbox dvr and have sound as well? why are you doing these to us? c808f506-4ec8-4367-a169-860c9bf364d2
  5. Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one s: gta v 360 or gta v one? Any difference?: okay, so for the backward compatibility.. would it matter if i get the cheaper gta v? For the 360? Am i missing out on anything compared to the one version besides saving money?...
  6. 1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    1,250,000 bonus when you buy Shark card in gta V: I bought a 100,000 card in gta V and read that 1,250,000 was given if I bought that card a Shark card in Gta Online b8d7be22-4833-4a4f-95f7-6c834757d045
  7. GTA San Andreas BC+360 cloud saves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA San Andreas BC+360 cloud saves: I have read that you can take your 360 save files from the 360 version of GTA San Andreas and use them on the BC version on the Xbox one but every time I try to put my save files from my 360 onto...
  8. Gta 5 Singleplayer Savegames as Copy to the Microsoft Cloud ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 Singleplayer Savegames as Copy to the Microsoft Cloud ?: xenocracy2001 From Rockstargames my Question as Answere: Hello, Thank you for your message to Rockstar Support. The GTAV Story Mode savegame is only stored on your console and in no cloud. We...
  9. Couldn't find cloud data for GTA 5 story mode and online.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Couldn't find cloud data for GTA 5 story mode and online.: I recently gotten my profile onto my friend's Xbox One to play some games of mine on my account after my brother broke my last Xbox One, and I made my profile on my friend's Xbox One to be home...
  10. New Crew, New Opportunities. Join "Cloud 9 Undertakers" Now! GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New Crew, New Opportunities. Join "Cloud 9 Undertakers" Now! GTA 5: Hello I am the creator of a new crew called Cloud 9 Undertakers Possibly affiliated with other Cloud 9 Crews but we will leave that up for everyone else to decide. Open enrollment is available...