Gta V Digital Issue

Discus and support Gta V Digital Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So me and my friend were going to game share, so I could download gta v, when I did the next morning it was qued but completed. When clicking Gta V a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Vantic Prosy, May 11, 2015.

1. Vantic Prosy
    Vantic Prosy Guest

Gta V Digital Issue

So me and my friend were going to game share, so I could download gta v, when I did the next morning it was qued but completed. When clicking Gta V a error message came up "Installation is almost done. If you have a game disc, insert it now. If this is installing
    from the Xbox store, the person who bought it needs to sign in with the profile they used at purchase" so that's what I did, I signed in to his account and tried it, and it still came up. I did the cold reset, hard reset whatever its called.

Its really frustrating me if any one can help its very appreciated Gta V Digital Issue :)

:)

Vantic Prosy, May 11, 2015
  2. Xbox 360 to Xbox One

So if I had bought the digital of a game for my Xbox 360, for example GTA V, can I then redownload that same purchase onto my Xbox One, or must I buy a whole new digital version GTA V just for my Xbox One?

SpartanGamer707, May 11, 2015
  3. coltarneman
    coltarneman Guest
    GTA v Xbox one preorder

So I went a head and bought Xbox market place currency, so I could preorder dragon age and GTA v. I've managed to to dragon age, how ever I have not seen the option yet for GTA v. Does anyone know if GTA V will be a digital preorder? Or even a digital
    release day one? Or do you believe I made a mistake and should've bought the copy at gamestop. I'm a digital person, I like everything in one place, thus I'd really like to get it digitally. thanks

coltarneman, May 11, 2015
  4. Eggnogga
    Eggnogga Guest

Gta V Digital Issue

So, essentially, you're trying to steal the game? lol. Brilliant.

You'll need to set your Xbox Console to be your buddies "Home" console.

Eggnogga, May 12, 2015
  5. Eggnogga Win User

Gta V Digital Issue

So, essentially, you're trying to steal the game? lol. Brilliant.

You'll need to set your Xbox Console to be your buddies "Home" console.
  6. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

GTA V Xbox Marketplace Release ?

With the PSN digital download version of GTA V experiencing technical glitches as such, it may not come out on Games on Demand for a while until R* start fixing the issues.
  7. VitorAlmeida1 Win User

Xbox 360 não entra no jogo (Mod Translation: Xbox 360 does not enter the game)

sim estou tendo problemas para iniciar o GTA V. E ele é um jogo de download digital que eu comprei online.

Translation: [Yes I am having trouble starting GTA V. And it is a digital download game that I bought online. ]
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Digital download gives "disc unreadable" error

Hi Quentarus, I know it can be very frustrating when a game you pay money for doesn't want to work. Try this, this has been known to fix issues with disk error messages for digital games. Ok try deleting GTA V, then download some demos that add upto the
    size of GTA V, in this case we're talking about 12gb with the extra packs installed. Once you have done that, then redownload GTA V, hopefully the problem will be fixed. Let us know if it helps.
  9. Obsessive Power Win User

RE: GTA 5 Fault From Xbox Live Marketplace!

Hi there.

The digital version of GTA V comes in two downloads. Once you download the first part off the marketplace and launch the game, the second part will begin to download. GTA V is a very large game. The second download is totally normal.
Thema:

Gta V Digital Issue

1. Gta V Digital Issue - Similar Threads - Gta Digital Issue

2. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  3. Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought game (GTA V) digitally, but will still say I need a disc to play: I just bought GTA V on the Microsoft store on the Xbox One. It was the premium online edition that includes a certain DLC. The night it finished installing it worked fine and I was able to play...
  4. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  5. Gta v 16 digit code

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gta v 16 digit code: I got a 16 digit code to redeem for rocksta gta v but I'm not sure where to redeem it as for xbox or only takes 25 digit codes. a282c126-6e42-4bca-af98-c24f48cfeddb
  6. GTA V won't run - disc or digital copy

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V won't run - disc or digital copy: I bought a copy of GTA V a few months back for my Xbox One X, installed and updated there and then, but never got around to playing it. I attempted to play it for the first time the other day, but...
  7. GTA 5 digital download problem

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    GTA 5 digital download problem: It says gta5 is on sale for 35 with gold membership... I have gold membership and 38 in Microsoft account but when I try to purchase it just says ''how would you like to pay the remaining balance...
  8. Gta v digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta v digital: لدي مشكلة في جهاز Xbox واحدة الصورة وتحديدا في لعبة GTA V وأنه أخذ مني خارج اللعبة في مكان معين ولا أقول أي شيء حيال ذلك. 614a524c-a961-47ff-af98-d80250b62d7b
  9. Another GTA 5 digital installation issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Another GTA 5 digital installation issue: okay, so I purchase the game yestrady via digital download. Started the download installation around 12 noon. Left it all day and have come home from work this evening at 4 PM and still...
  10. GTA 5 Xbox one digital copy install issues PLZ HELP

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Xbox one digital copy install issues PLZ HELP: So I preordered gta 5 on the Xbox store last weekend. It installed without any issues but guess what? It said that the installation stopped. After The install finished, but not immediately after....