GTA V for ixbox one

Discus and support GTA V for ixbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, we bought yesterday GTA V and language is in chines? Location of ixbox is Czech republic. How can we switch for english? thak you kamila... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kamilahebelkova, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:22 PM.

1. GTA V for ixbox one

Hello,

we bought yesterday GTA V and language is in chines?

Location of ixbox is Czech republic.

How can we switch for english?

thak you

kamila

:)

kamilahebelkova, Feb 13, 2020 at 1:22 PM
  2. IronGhost666 Win User

GTA V for ixbox one

Information Found:

"Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums. On Xbox One The language in the game matches the console language and which need to be changed in the console's System Settings."

• Press the menu key of the controller.
    • Go to Settings > System
    • Go to the Location section and select "Language & location".
    • Use the "Language" menu to make your selection.

If you are Still Having Issues After trying that, For More Information Use The Link Provided: https://support.rockstargames.com/a...-to-Change-the-Language-in-Grand-Theft-Auto-V
  3. lllWormWoodlll Win User

GTA V for ixbox one

4. kamilahebelkova Win User

GTA V for ixbox one

I already did. is everithing correct.

Can you help me more?

kamila
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

GTA V for ixbox one

6. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
Thema:

GTA V for ixbox one

1. GTA V for ixbox one - Similar Threads - GTA ixbox

2. Se me congela el gta [Edit - translation] - My gta freezes

in XBoX on Consoles
    Se me congela el gta [Edit - translation] - My gta freezes: Buenas. Hace 2 dias compre una xbox one x nueva y el gta v premium nuevo, el problema es que yo no tengo internet, puse el disco y se instalaron los 54gb del juego correctamente, ayer cuando probe...
  3. GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: Why dosnt work GTA Online for me in game pass? I have GP Ultimate and XBOX live Gold... 1c8fd273-9521-4621-9105-43c9823211ea
  4. Xbox one GTA

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one GTA: Hi, we bought GTA V and is in china language... our xbox is location Czech republic and language english can you help me? Kamila 38011703-80a0-4c82-a0f9-063f044a0133
  5. Sound Issues with GTA 5 Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sound Issues with GTA 5 Xbox One: Hello! I play GTA V on my Xbox One. The sound works fine when it's paused, the in-game music works fine, and even the dialogue works fine. But sound effects like shooting, driving, running,...
  6. GTA 5 Online 2Million

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Online 2Million: What has everyone spent their $2million on in GTA 5 online? I havent used mine yet, too many choices, is anyone else saving up? What are you saving towards? 10e503ad-204a-42c7-ae1f-198bf82ca4b2
  7. GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5: This is 3d time I have lost all my gaming credit, property and weapons in GTA 5 I have spent hundreds of dollars with this game has anyone had this problem before and how was it fixed. is this a...
  8. GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled

in XBoX Accessibility
    GTA 5 Rockstar online saved game data disabled: A modder has disabled my GTA * saved game data causing an alert from Rockstar stating that the cloud data server failed to load my GTA* saved game data I cant load my saved game data on Microsoft...
  9. GTA V issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V issues: So im game sharing with my girlfriend and have just started her online. When she loads the game up she can play online by herself no problem about 70% of the time. Other 30% of the time it says...
  10. GTA 5 Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 Online: I have just joined Game Pass and downloaded GTA 5. when I play GTA 5 online it keeps disconnecting when playing anywhere between 3 and 20 minutes. I have downloaded other games on Game Pass and...