GTA V for ixbox one

Discus and support GTA V for ixbox one in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, we bought yesterday GTA V and language is in chines? Location of ixbox is Czech republic. How can we switch for english? thak you kamila... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by kamilahebelkova, Feb 13, 2020.

1. GTA V for ixbox one

Hello,

we bought yesterday GTA V and language is in chines?

Location of ixbox is Czech republic.

How can we switch for english?

thak you

kamila

:)

kamilahebelkova, Feb 13, 2020
  2. IronGhost666 Win User

GTA V for ixbox one

Information Found:

"Thank you for posting on the Xbox Forums. On Xbox One The language in the game matches the console language and which need to be changed in the console's System Settings."

• Press the menu key of the controller.
    • Go to Settings > System
    • Go to the Location section and select "Language & location".
    • Use the "Language" menu to make your selection.

If you are Still Having Issues After trying that, For More Information Use The Link Provided: https://support.rockstargames.com/a...-to-Change-the-Language-in-Grand-Theft-Auto-V
  3. lllWormWoodlll Win User

GTA V for ixbox one

4. kamilahebelkova Win User

GTA V for ixbox one

I already did. is everithing correct.

Can you help me more?

kamila
  5. MonjaJozef Win User

GTA V for ixbox one

6. Fildaolda Win User

GTA změna jazyka z ruštiny na angličtinu [Translation - GTA change language from Russian to English]

Nepomohlo. Xbox one je v angličtině. Jen hra GTA V je v ruštině.

It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.

[Translation - It didn't help. Xbox one is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian. It didn't help. Xbox One is in English. Only GTA V is in Russian.]
Thema:

GTA V for ixbox one

1. GTA V for ixbox one - Similar Threads - GTA ixbox

2. gta 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta 5: se eu comprar o gta na microsoft store no xbox one vou poder jogar o gta 5 de xbox one no xbox seris x [Translation-if i buy the gta in microsoft store on xbox one i will be able to play the gta...
  3. Gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta: My story dont save i need to do everithing aigen. how do i get it back On story mode 0b7ad718-eaaf-4a59-8b63-dda9548378d2
  4. Scratched XBox One GTA 5 disk

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Scratched XBox One GTA 5 disk: I have a GTA5 disc in my Xbox One but it won't play anymore. Disk has a scratch on it running al around the disk about 1cm from the outer edge. It has been in my Xbox since I got the game. It is...
  5. Will I keep my stuff from gta daft badger

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I keep my stuff from gta daft badger: Will i keep my stuff from gta online or will i loose that too 04822b31-3ab3-4c7a-adaa-8cbcbe3620bf
  6. Will I keep my stuff from gta daft bager

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will I keep my stuff from gta daft bager: Will i keep my stuff from gta online or will i lose that too 2384a063-a073-4fd2-ad8a-342e2439f477
  7. Game not installing.I just purchased GTA San Andreas for my Xbox one console. It's the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game not installing.I just purchased GTA San Andreas for my Xbox one console. It's the...: Not sure how else to describe on my situation. I saw GTA San Andreas on the marketplace while on my phone and i purchased it. When i tried installing it on my console, it would not start the...
  8. why i can t gta 5 onligne please do you have a solution

in XBoX on Consoles
    why i can t gta 5 onligne please do you have a solution: why i can t play gta 5 onligne with my friends 262b447b-1405-4b91-b9f5-91717f9b3632
  9. Gta online adding money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta online adding money: Hi, ive recently brought money for gta online but not recieved the full amount but have been charged for the full amount. What shoukd i do? cd549041-d6ad-4560-ae14-23bc090eb797
  10. GTA 5 Download Stopps (Even in offline mode)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Download Stopps (Even in offline mode): Hello i have the same problem like most ppl with the gta 5 download/installation but my problem is that it doesnt download even in offline mode, and no the disc isnt damaged and it is not dirty. I...