GTA V Freeze

Discus and support GTA V Freeze in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA V freezes every time I try to play story mode, I can pretty much play for 20 minutes then it freezes. I've tried every instruction I've found, I've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by slowlane92, Jan 26, 2014.

1. slowlane92
    slowlane92 Guest

GTA V Freeze

GTA V freezes every time I try to play story mode, I can pretty much play for 20 minutes then it freezes. I've tried every instruction I've found, I've deleted the system cache probably a hundred times, I've re-installed the game five times, I've even bought
    a 32 gigabyte USB flash drive and tried installing disc 2 in it, but nothing seems to work. What's the solution here?

:)

slowlane92, Jan 26, 2014
  2. Any answers

So i redeemed gta online and i uninstalled my gta v and reinstalled it again because it freezes mid game.. will the gta online still accessible after i reinstalled gta v?

InficiCupCake31, Jan 26, 2014
  3. addyb
    addyb Guest
    Gaming to tide you over til launch

My gta v keeps hard freezing on the same level. Apparently an issue with older 360's according to what I read online. GTA V Freeze :( GTA V Freeze :(

addyb, Jan 26, 2014
  4. roadkill1910
    roadkill1910 Guest

GTA V Freeze

Clean the disk scratches may sometime cause a problem

roadkill1910, Jan 28, 2014
  5. Joel Cubbin Win User

Black Ops 2 Constant Freezing After Treyarch Intro

Yes, I have tried that. Also, I'm having glitches in Red Dead Redemption and I've had constant freezing in GTA V, but that's about it. I think Red Dead Redemption's disc is just old, but I'm not sure about GTA V.
  6. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Hackers-modders-glitchers

[quote user="JINKY J1888"]So having recently started playing GTA IV again while waiting for GTA V to be released[/quote]

GTA V came out weeks ago.

GTA IV has been modded for years and nothing will ever be done to fix it.

The most they can do is freeze your console,they can`t access your account.

When developers let their games be destroyed by modders, you really should consider it before buying their next game.

Within a few months GTA V will be just as bad.
  7. ESKIIMO RAVER Win User

GTA V Freezing

mine is freezing aswell.

original xbox 360 white without hdmi and it kept freezing. and then the freezing got worse at quicker intervals. then i got a laser burn on my disc after re-installing the "install disc", and because i didnt pay for the game protection had to pay another
    €15 for another copy. put it in the tray, didnt load up. re-installed the new "instal disc" and then managed to get the game to load. then it froze 20mins in and now im back at square one where the game wont even load up. and minus €15.

so its obviously not made to run on the original xbox even though they sold it for all xbox 360s. FRAUD!
  8. Gate 9 f0R eVeR Win User

GTA V Freezing

This sucks so bad man..I didnt play the game even for 1 second...when I put disk 2 it says loading story the it restarts and after that it freezes at loading story...wtf rockstar.... I want my money back
  9. TimJBart Win User

GTA V Freezing

Same for me on old xbox 360 (no HDMI), repaired by Microsoft in the past. Sounds like there's something hardware related on our older xboxes which the game just doesn't like?
Thema:

GTA V Freeze

1. GTA V Freeze - Similar Threads - GTA Freeze

2. GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V, Digital downloaded version freezing issues for Trevor Missions: I recently downloaded the game and played through the Micheal and Franklin missions without a problem. Ive only gotten through the first mission with Trevor (that froze until i didnt kill the guy...
  3. I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game....: I have a x box one game console. gta 5 bought the game. continuous freezing in the game. I want to return the game b89366e6-fa03-425e-85fb-a8bb7d5d873c
  4. GTA V freezing then crashing my Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V freezing then crashing my Xbox: When I play GTA V it ends up crashing within 10 to 15 minutes which results in either my Xbox turning off or sending me to the dashboard before turning off. I have tried everything I know to fix...
  5. GTA V keeps freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V keeps freezing: My Xbox 360 keeps freezing on the R* screen, I have tried re installing the game, also I have bought a downloadable copy and I still have the same problem I have cleared my cache, also moved my...
  6. GTA v keeps freezing then the console restarts

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA v keeps freezing then the console restarts: when I play gta v my game freezes and closes when I try to open it it says "sorry we had trouble installing this" but it's already installed then the console turns of and loads back up with the...
  7. GTA 5 Freezing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 Freezing: Hi, my GTA 5 is freezing after some minutes (round 10 to 20). Its freezed and next second im in the dashboard. reinstall and hardboot doesnt help :/ any solutions? its on the xbox one...
  8. GTA V freeze Xbox Home

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V freeze Xbox Home: I have a problem with my Xbox360,Almost everytime when i'm playing GTA V Multiplayer and i press Xbox Button then i go to Xbox Home,the screen is freezing and i can't do anything,i must to shut...
  9. GTA V FREEZES RIGHT AFTER FIRST LOADING PLEASE HELP!!!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V FREEZES RIGHT AFTER FIRST LOADING PLEASE HELP!!!!!: Just bought my gta V and it's freezes right after rockstar logo and storyline loading at the "bla bla bla 9 years before" there is a sound for a while but it stops and that's all... I've tried...
  10. GTA V - Installation freezing and stopping at 17%

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V - Installation freezing and stopping at 17%: I wanted to play GTA V with my friends and i deleted the game way back in January and now it is May I felt liek downloading it again but everytime I downloaded it the download speed would go...