GTA V Loading screen freezes

Discus and support GTA V Loading screen freezes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have this problem when playing GTA V every time I load a saved game or after replaying a mission the loading freezes and also unable to open xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Carlo of Cebu, Jan 10, 2014.

1. GTA V Loading screen freezes

I have this problem when playing GTA V every time I load a saved game or after replaying a mission the loading freezes and also unable to open xbox guide I really appreciate the help

:)

Carlo of Cebu, Jan 10, 2014
  2. GTA V Loading Screen Freeze

Try to remove you console's HDD and put it back in place. Sometimes data gets lost because of the HDD has lost connection.

DangerousBard, Jan 10, 2014
  3. Obey Joonzy
    Obey Joonzy Guest
    GTA V Loading Screen Freeze

Thanks for replying i tried this i got to the second cut scene and it stop

Obey Joonzy, Jan 10, 2014
  4. Skypha
    Skypha Guest

Have you tried clearing your system cache or uploading your saved game to the cloud, deleting it, and re-downloading it?

Skypha, Apr 8, 2014
  5. Obey Joonzy Win User

Thanks for replying i tried this i got to the second cut scene and it stop
  6. DangerousBard Win User

Try to delete the game and clear your xbox cache:

support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Install the first disc and after checking the second disc for eventual scratches launch the game again.
  7. Skypha Win User

Have you tried clearing your system cache or uploading your saved game to the cloud, deleting it, and re-downloading it?
  8. DangerousBard Win User

9. DangerousBard Win User

What kind of xbox 360 console are you using? Does it have an outer HDD?
Thema:

1. GTA V Loading screen freezes - Similar Threads - GTA Loading screen

2. GTA won’t load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA won’t load: Paid for GTA, can’t download , message says not enough storage yet i have 1TB and over 50% space available. Tried restarting several times. 4f6c4f93-3e45-4ba7-a960-0062089628e8
  3. GTA V Online - Cannot load mission "Loose Cheng" from new expansion with physical copy....

in XboX Insiders
    GTA V Online - Cannot load mission "Loose Cheng" from new expansion with physical copy....: [IMG] submitted by /u/ElChe416 [link] [comments]
  4. My GTA V won't load up for me to install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA V won't load up for me to install: I bought GTA V a while back and it was working fine on my Xbox One, and recently I bought an Xbox One S, I transferred my Xbox One account over to the new one. I decided to install all my games...
  5. GTA Loading problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    GTA Loading problems: Split from this thread. Tenho Xbox 360 quando vo jogar gta 5 aparece as estrelas no começo mais quando chega na quarta reinicia e volta e não aparece a tela carregando modo história...
  6. GTA V - FPS DROPS and TEXTURE LOADING please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V - FPS DROPS and TEXTURE LOADING please help: Hello, I have a problem loading textures and fps crashes in GTA V online. When driving in a car or motorbike, the game starts to mow and is unplayable. I have no other problem with the game. I...
  7. Xbox one won't load gta just quits 3 seconds after to dashboard

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one won't load gta just quits 3 seconds after to dashboard: Xbox one gta v won't load, it's my only disk game and the only game that does this, it loads the picture at the start and hen goes to dash board, I've tried full power cycle, uninstall reinstall,...
  8. GTA V Loading Screen Freeze

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Loading Screen Freeze: i have tried all sorts to get my grand theft auto 5 to work from the loading screen, i have even tried making new accounts and they still don't work its not the disc cause i tried it at a friends...
  9. Freeze on save in Skyrim and can't even get past the loading screen in GTA V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Freeze on save in Skyrim and can't even get past the loading screen in GTA V: As for Skyrim, it doesn't matter if it's a manual or auto save, the game just freezes. If it doesn't freeze right away during the save it will freeze in the few seconds after it saved. I can play...
  10. GTA keeps Freezing on loading screen?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA keeps Freezing on loading screen?!: Hi after 5-10 seconds of loading as it gets to the rockstar emblem, the game just freezes and eventually returns to the home menu. no error codes or damaged disk warnings. i don't have any other...