GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle - but already own GTA V

Discus and support GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle - but already own GTA V in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want to purchase a Megalodon Shark card, however those are $99. Microsoft is running a promotion on Xbox One and online for GTA V and Megalodon... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by McPhenius, Aug 18, 2016.

1. McPhenius
    McPhenius Guest

I want to purchase a Megalodon Shark card, however those are $99. Microsoft is running a promotion on Xbox One and online for GTA V and Megalodon Shark Card for $64. I already own the physical disc of GTA V. Can I still purchase the bundle with the Megalodon
    Shark card for $64 and still be able to access the funds $$ on my online account?

:)

McPhenius, Aug 18, 2016
  2. SION Q
    SION Q Guest
    GTA V Bundle In Countdown Sale

In the Countdown sale the GTA V Bundle with Megalodon Shark Card is advertised but there's no option to purchase this package either through the Xbox dashboard or through the website. If I click on it through my Xbox One it just gives me the option to "rate"
    or "pin to home" but not to buy

SION Q, Aug 18, 2016
  3. Bito Tx
    Bito Tx Guest
    Deals with Gold GTA Bundles

So right now there are several bundles for GTA V with various shark cards at some pretty nice discounts. I already have GTA, don't want to buy it again...is there any way to get the discounted shark cards without bundling them? Seems a little confusing
    that at the moment, a megalodon card by itself is $100, but if you buy the game with it the price drops by $40.

With a new dlc update coming out tomorrow, it would be nice to get some extra cash without having to grind it out in game, but I don't want to pay $100 for a shark card, and I don't want to repurchase a game I already have just to get a discount on in-game
    currency.

Bito Tx, Aug 18, 2016
  4. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest

Actually as the title suggests the "GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle" is a bundle offered by Rockstar for those who want to: "Save by purchasing this bundle of Grand Theft Auto V and a Megalodon Shark Cash Card worth $8,000,000 in-game to spend in GTA
    Online."

So you will have to purchase the digital game in above mentioned bundle in order to be entitled for this offer.

M3tal Daz3, Aug 18, 2016
  5. McPhenius
    McPhenius Guest
    I understand that I would have to buy the game since it's bundled with the Megalodon card. My question is, since I already own the physical disc, will "buying" this bundle allow me to use the Megalodon card on my live account? Or will it be "attached"
    to this online download online?

McPhenius, Aug 19, 2016
  6. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Game data is separate from your game saves. So yes, it would work with your progress.

Smwutches, Aug 19, 2016
  7. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    Indeed McPhenius if you purchase the bundle under your account, you will be able to use the in-game currency of Megalodon card with your game progress.

M3tal Daz3, Nov 2, 2018
  8. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Actually as the title suggests the "GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle" is a bundle offered by Rockstar for those who want to: "Save by purchasing this bundle of Grand Theft Auto V and a Megalodon Shark Cash Card worth $8,000,000 in-game to spend in GTA
    Online."

So you will have to purchase the digital game in above mentioned bundle in order to be entitled for this offer.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Game data is separate from your game saves. So yes, it would work with your progress.
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Indeed McPhenius if you purchase the bundle under your account, you will be able to use the in-game currency of Megalodon card with your game progress.
  11. McPhenius Win User

I understand that I would have to buy the game since it's bundled with the Megalodon card. My question is, since I already own the physical disc, will "buying" this bundle allow me to use the Megalodon card on my live account? Or will it be "attached"
    to this online download online?
  12. BLACKHAMMER2341 Win User

purchased shark card

can an xbox one shark card for gta 5, be used for xbox 360 gta v?
Thema:

1. GTA V & Megalodon Shark Card Bundle - but already own GTA V - Similar Threads - GTA Megalodon Shark

2. Stuck In San Fierro ( GTA San Andreas on Xbox One )

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stuck In San Fierro ( GTA San Andreas on Xbox One ): I'm stuck in San Fierro! I've completed all of the driving school missions, but not all of Zero's missions. Do I need to complete those to move on? a4526e2c-0bd7-445f-a9a0-b009a9ee3489
  3. Im in a bit of a pickle here with gta V

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Im in a bit of a pickle here with gta V: Hello, the best email to reach me at is [Mod Removed - Personal Information] my gamertag is YoMichaelPhelps if you need it. i am using an xbox one s fa7db0a7-a7e8-4a85-8dc1-4421f33c0010
  4. GTA 5 & Destiny 2 not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 & Destiny 2 not working: Within the last few weeks i have not been able to load up GTA V. It starts, get the Rockstar log and then it stops saying i need to signin. (Which i already am). Can’t do anything, but just come...
  5. GTA V COMPRADO DA STORE NÃO INICIA [Translation - GTA V PURCHASED FROM STORE DOES NOT START]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V COMPRADO DA STORE NÃO INICIA [Translation - GTA V PURCHASED FROM STORE DOES NOT START]: Boa tarde, comprei a xbox one, e logo de seguida comprei o jogo gta v na store digital, mas passado 8min de jogo ele sai, tal como online tambem, vai para a pagina inicio e tenho de começar de...
  6. gta no work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gta no work: I bought gta on game store not cd when I play the game it loads then when a star pops up it freezes and the controller doesnt respond please help.me my abox user is brucesta...
  7. GTA IV

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA IV: I only have an Xbox One S but i want to buy the GTA IV, if I buy the Xbox 360 version can I play it on Xbox One S ? 390626cf-8708-4dbe-85b9-83b3da2901d0
  8. Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot buy gta san andreas in xbox one store and web store: Hey Guys, I tried to buy gta sa in the xbox one store (im from germany location is set to germany) but it always says "could not complete payment" and if I try to buy it in the web store on my...
  9. Gta 5 Megalodon shark card

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 Megalodon shark card: I just need my Megalodon shark card In gta 5 back bought two things and did not like them just need the 100 Megalodon back in my gta 5 account pls I that 100 Megalodon that's all I need...
  10. GTA V MEGALODON SHARK NOT REICEVED

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V MEGALODON SHARK NOT REICEVED: I bought the megalodon shark, and I did not receive it, I have vouchers Purchase date :24/02/2018 #HELP PLEASE cc81fca2-0049-434d-b874-ad65fc62166e