GTA V on game pass?

Discus and support GTA V on game pass? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; GTA V was supposed to come back to game pass on 8th if April but in the Microsoft store it just shows as a discounted cost with game pass, not free.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by rishiramy, Apr 23, 2021.

1. rishiramy
    rishiramy Guest

GTA V on game pass?

GTA V was supposed to come back to game pass on 8th if April but in the Microsoft store it just shows as a discounted cost with game pass, not free. Does this mean I still have to pay an additional fee for some of the games in game pass? Im confused please help.

:)

rishiramy, Apr 23, 2021
  2. LHBr Win User

sleeping dogs or gta v

If you have to choose between GTA V and any game in the universe, GO GTA V
  3. TheJackah Win User

What big reveals are you hoping for?

4. aRagingCanadian Win User

sleeping dogs or gta v

I'd personally go with GTA V (Which I've already pre-ordered it). Sleeping Dogs is a good game, but GTA V has A LOT more variety. And like you said all your friends are getting GTA V.
  5. Sentinel Saige Win User

GTA V disc unreadable (IT'S GAMES ON DEMAND!)

the problem isnt the game, it's when i download the gta v packs with it. (the packs are basically the mandatory disc install with regular gta v)
  6. MerceNineRY Win User

Its almost Time

that said if GTA V was the "these are the three main characters of the story" of GTA V and that was it, then GTA V would have not gotten my "interest". and there-fore not getting it.

:p
Thema:

GTA V on game pass?

1. GTA V on game pass? - Similar Threads - GTA game pass

2. Xbox game pass gta

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game pass gta: I downloaded GTA 5 on my Xbox one when it was part of game pass and it was not loading up so I tried to delete it and download it again but once i had deleted it I could not find it inside of game...
  3. GTA = Xbox One Game Pass Ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA = Xbox One Game Pass Ultimate: I am having problems launching the game it wants me to insert a disc or confirm I own this, so won't start. I am a current subscriber to game pass ultimate and I have checked it all up to date on...
  4. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -GTA 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Ultimate -GTA 5.: We are signed in and cannot play GTA 5? What is going on? 65b76a7d-fa5d-44c0-848b-38402a7e207f
  5. GTA V game removed from game pass and my games even though I purchased it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V game removed from game pass and my games even though I purchased it.: Go a couple of days ago GTA waa removed from the game pass, I did install the game pass version but like a day after I purchased the Criminal Enterprise version. But when it was removed frome game...
  6. GTA 5 (GAME PASS)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA 5 (GAME PASS): Hello, im unable to launch GTA 5. My game pass dosent expire until next month. All other games included with the game pass are working. GTA 5 WAS WORKING THREE DAYS AGO. The account which the game...
  7. GTA V no longer in game pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V no longer in game pass?: :I used to play GTA V free through game pass, but today when i launched the game it said "if this is a trial game or app that expired, buy it from the Microsoft store." Is it no longer in game...
  8. if we take subscription of game pass then can we get gta 5 free

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if we take subscription of game pass then can we get gta 5 free: if we take subscription of game pass then can we download gta 5 for free 964f5a5e-b763-4085-8ec4-bb399d2c9291
  9. IS GTA 5 AVAILABE IN THE SUBSCRIPTION OF GAME PASS

in XBoX Games and Apps
    IS GTA 5 AVAILABE IN THE SUBSCRIPTION OF GAME PASS: GAME PASS PROVIDES 100 HIGH QUALITY GAMES IS GTA 5 ONE OF THEM 7d8726ad-0e9f-46c8-afc1-e8cc63885ffe
  10. is gta 5 available in subscription of xbox game pass for pc (Beta)

in XBoX on Windows
    is gta 5 available in subscription of xbox game pass for pc (Beta): if I take subscription of xbox game pass for pc beta then will I able to download gta 5 for free ebb48cfb-d55b-4892-994b-d81b25777db5