Gta V on Xbox I can't get online!

Discus and support Gta V on Xbox I can't get online! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So its been about a month now I haven't been able to play Gta online. I keep getting an error that says something like "Unable to download the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nitesnyper, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Nitesnyper
    Nitesnyper Guest

So its been about a month now I haven't been able to play Gta online. I keep getting an error that says something like "Unable to download the necessary files needed for Gta online try again later. I've tried the profile stop and sync trick. I also
    deleted and reinstalled gta. I also asked this question a week ago on rockstars forums with no response from their guys either. Somebody plz help!

:)

Nitesnyper, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Gta V on Xbox I can't get online! - Similar Threads - Gta can't online

2. i can't access gta online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't access gta online: even though I HAVE Live Gold i can't access GTA V online from my XBOX ONE S. When i choose the online mode this message pop up: "your profile does not have permissions to access". How is it...
  3. I can't play online on Gta V but i have Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play online on Gta V but i have Gold: every time i am gonna go and play online on Gta on My Xbox one s it just comes on to a singel server and i cant play with any other peoples 0b9de828-6eae-4822-95ab-e29a75bcf092
  4. Gta 5 online . Can't transfer character on xbone if played on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta 5 online . Can't transfer character on xbone if played on PC: To whom ever it may concern. I recently purchased Grandtheft auto 5 for the Xbox one. Now I have played the game since its release and had a copy on my PC later down the road. However I...
  5. can't play gta online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can't play gta online: all my sons other games will play online except gta anyone have any ideas why? 14cca89b-ba5f-4115-9145-d41984e616d7
  6. Can't get on GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't get on GTA Online: So I just recently got the game and this is the first time I've bought a GTA game and for some reason I can't access GTA Online. My access is on adult, I'm on energy save mode, and I have decent...
  7. Can't join GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join GTA Online: I can't join GTA Online. Every time I try, a message pops up saying "Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online." I've contacted Rockstar Support and they were useless, they just...
  8. I have GTA 5 and gold but still can't get online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have GTA 5 and gold but still can't get online: I have GTA 5 and gold but still can't get online have downloaded packs but still says I have none Can some one help me please 8ac5a4b8-51d9-46b1-ada9-c687725614e4
  9. I can't access GTA 5 online

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't access GTA 5 online: hi guys as title says. I am unable to access the GTA5 online. I have the gold subscription.. has anyone had the same issue. Do I need to start a whole new game in order to get online. The...
  10. Got a new xbox1 and now can't play GTA online but I was able to on my xbox360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got a new xbox1 and now can't play GTA online but I was able to on my xbox360.: When I try and go on GTA online it says this account does not have permission to acess GTA online. Set up an account for my dad so he could change my content restrictions but we can't get our 2...