GTA V Online friends

Discus and support GTA V Online friends in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi I just bought GTA V (Iknow Im a little late to the party) and looking for people to play online with since it more fun to play with someone. You... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dummiis, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Dummiis
    Dummiis Guest

GTA V Online friends

Hi I just bought GTA V (Iknow Im a little late to the party) and looking for people to play online with since it more fun to play with someone. You dont have to be good at it
    (im not) I just want you to have fun and be little bit crazy GTA V Online friends ;) Add me or PM !

18+

:)

Dummiis, Apr 27, 2015
  2. Shinigami W7
    Shinigami W7 Guest
    360 gamer looking for GTA V group to join

Hey, I'm looking to join a group of people that regularly play GTA V online. All my friends have either quit gaming or don't play GTA V. Xbox Gamertag (for now) is .

Shinigami W7, Apr 27, 2015
  3. Saoty
    Saoty Guest
    Grand Theft auto V question

I was thinking about buying GTA V since i have not played it yet. The only problem is i really disliked everything about GTA4 except the online with friends. In fact the last GTA game that i loved was vice city. I was thinking about getting it just because two of my friends have it and want to play online? is GTA V worth it or no. If its not then i may wait for dying light or get far cry 4.

Saoty, Apr 27, 2015
  4. GTA V Online friends

Ok my Gt is you can add me anytime and join my clan. The more the merrier

TekkenTT2King17, Apr 29, 2015
  5. j1mmyrock97 Win User

Xbox one GTA V

The only way for me to see this offer is to sign into my friends account and it would then be in the loading screen of the GTA V online.
  6. TekkenTT2King17 Win User

GTA V Online friends

Ok my Gt is you can add me anytime and join my clan. The more the merrier
  7. MerceNineRY Win User

Rockstar loves to insult/offend people...

no doubt, i will start GTA V once Online launches. i have refrained from GTA V when i got it on launch, but come Oct 1st...going to start GTA V Online
  8. FazzyWazzy 86 Win User

GTA V Co-op

GTA V's multiplayer, GTA Online will be available 2 weeks after GTA V is released via a free code.
  9. darkist1 Win User

shooters - solo vs team players & play style

Im actually more into Team play, im really enjoying getting back into the GTA V Online heists with friends, or even just doing the team play online.
Thema:

GTA V Online friends

1. GTA V Online friends - Similar Threads - GTA Online friends

2. GTA V online - joining friends sessions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V online - joining friends sessions: Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s...
  3. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  4. Online friends for plants vs zombies,gta and minecraft.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online friends for plants vs zombies,gta and minecraft.: My brother is 8 and is dying for some new friends on the Xbox one. He plays 24/7 Feel free to add him. His name is projordan9 07534e8c-c55c-4aab-8c1e-6ad431b206f1
  5. GTA Online Heist Members/Friends

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online Heist Members/Friends: Looking for all people wanting to make a quick buck in GTA Online. Requirements: - Must be 14 years or older. - Must be at Least gta rank 80 or higher - Players must have a working headset,...
  6. Looking for Friends for GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Friends for GTA Online: Hey everyone! I am pretty new to GTA Online and was looking for people to play with. I need help leveling up and just having a great time! Feel free to add me or message me! I look forward to...
  7. GTa online friends wanted

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTa online friends wanted: hi all got gta v for 360 want some people to play online with please feel free to add me 976437ee-53b4-4e54-8268-294659622f28
  8. Looking for Xbox One friends or if you wanna join my GTA online crew or if you have a advanced ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox One friends or if you wanna join my GTA online crew or if you have a advanced ...: Hey. I'm 14 and swear a decent amount just a warning. I play on an Xbox One but most of my friends are PS4 gamers. I'm looking for someone who can add me as a friend on Xbox One, join my GTA...
  9. Since day one on GTA V online i cannot connect to many of my friends, lobbies are empty ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Since day one on GTA V online i cannot connect to many of my friends, lobbies are empty ...: Since day one on GTA V online i cannot connect to many of my friends, lobbies are empty (freemode and job), if i do get into a lobby with people i get a connection error and booted to story mode...
  10. Looking for friends to play GTA online with

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for friends to play GTA online with: I just got gold for a year and have almost no friends if you are reading this and just wanna play GTA online and screw around then send me a FR and I am a low rank but if I had more GTA friends I...