GTA V online - joining friends sessions

Discus and support GTA V online - joining friends sessions in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ok so... When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lizziebobs, May 20, 2020.

1. lizziebobs
    lizziebobs Guest

Ok so...

When I sign into my account and load up GTA V Online, I load into an ‘Online session’, which is usually fine and contains around 20 online players. However, when I join a friend’s session via invite or the ‘join friend’s session’ option on GTA, it either
    takes me to the Microsoft store (where it advertises the game) or a notification pops up which says that no sessions with friends in have been found. I also tried signing into my friend’s xbox account which was also doing the same thing.

I have bought the game twice previously on other xboxes and feel as though this might have something to do with the problem I am experiencing. I also have game pass and have considered the fact that the game I am playing isn’t actually owned by me - although
    I have bought it twice in the past.

Could this possibly be an issue with Xbox or Rockstar? I hope to have this solved asap.

Thanks

:)

lizziebobs, May 20, 2020
  2. GTS peluzin LE Win User

Hola lizziebobs

Probablemente sea un problema de Rockstar porque nunca habia escuchado acerca de este problema lo que te puedo recomendar es que vallas a la pagina de Rockstar y busques ayuda o te pongas en contacto con los soportes de Rockstar o también podrias desinstalar
    el juego y volverlo a instalar

Esperó y te allá ayudado
  3. lizziebobs Win User

I’ve checked my NAT Type and it is open, I’ve then done the Mac Clear and that also hasn’t helped.
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

this is the latest version

[​IMG]
  5. Tezzarrific Win User

i have had this issue before, i then found i had 2 version of gta v available, one in my ready to install and one installed, founf the one installed was an older version so i had to uninstall it and install the latest.

if i tried going online in the old version it was empty lobbies and joining another friends gme resulted in the store opening.

if you select more info on them you should see the version numbers
  6. lizziebobs Win User

Thanks anyway, I will contact Rockstar to see what they suggest.
Thema:

1. GTA V online - joining friends sessions - Similar Threads - GTA online joining

2. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online: I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold...
  3. GTA V: An online user profile is required?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V: An online user profile is required?: I've been dealing with issue after issue with this and I'm really tired and over this $#!+. At first the Xbox randomly started saying we needed to install GTA V again with disc 1 even though it...
  4. xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    xbox I have x2 digital versions of GTA 5 won't let me join my friends online games: for some reason I have x2 copies of GTA 5 installed on my xbox one x, when I play one of them I can go online etc. but when I try to join my friends game it says that I need to install the game?...
  5. Game won't let me join GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't let me join GTA online: Every time I try to log into GTA V online it tells me rockstar games are unavailable?? Why?? 2b62800e-65d8-4195-a520-b5bdd2626692
  6. Can't join GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't join GTA Online: I can't join GTA Online. Every time I try, a message pops up saying "Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online." I've contacted Rockstar Support and they were useless, they just...
  7. Looking for Xbox One friends or if you wanna join my GTA online crew or if you have a advanced ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for Xbox One friends or if you wanna join my GTA online crew or if you have a advanced ...: Hey. I'm 14 and swear a decent amount just a warning. I play on an Xbox One but most of my friends are PS4 gamers. I'm looking for someone who can add me as a friend on Xbox One, join my GTA...
  8. JOINING GTA 5 ONLINE BUT ALWAYS ALONE!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    JOINING GTA 5 ONLINE BUT ALWAYS ALONE!!!: Hi when i try play online I always play alone,no any other players,and when trying find new session is same no players in lobby at all.please help. ef11241a-a96d-42e8-a250-2db4ed9a978b
  9. GTA Online - No One Ever Joins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA Online - No One Ever Joins: Any time I try to join a match or invite people, no one joins. I've done auto-invite and nothing. I can't do any jobs or anything because even though there may be a bunch of people online, no one...
  10. xBox One ... ALERT Timed out joining GTA Online

in XBoX on Consoles
    xBox One ... ALERT Timed out joining GTA Online: ALERT Timed out joining GTA Online. Please return to Grand Theft Auto V and try again later. again and again and again... I try to join heists, manage to get past the first set up, then I get...