GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online

Discus and support GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwiftNova, May 23, 2020 at 6:03 AM.

1. SwiftNova
    SwiftNova Guest

I tried getting onto GTA V Online, but it says I do not have permission to access GTA Online. I looked up what to do if this happens and other users said it may be that you don't have Xbox Gold but i do. Another said to remove your account from your Xbox
    and re add it. I did that as well and it didn't do anything. Other people said it may be locked because you're currently banned? I checked my messages on Xbox because I would think someone would send me a message if I was banned from playing. I don't know
    what to do.

:)

2. YOPOPEYE666 Win User

gta online

says my profile does not have permission to access gta online?
  3. Anthony t gamer Win User

Grand Theft Auto V

Hi guys so i have a problem to connect at Gta V online...when i go to connect it says 'Your profile does not have the correct permissions to access Xbox LIVE functionality
  4. FR0G 95 Win User

Error message: "The current profile is not allowed to play on xbox live"

It's said on my gta that my profile dose not have permission to access GTA online
  5. SociableTexas28 Win User

GTA Online, your profile does not have permission to Access Gta online

ive just got my first xbox , downloaded my profile gone to play GTA 5 online and all i get is Your profile does not have permission to access gta online HELP please someone this is driving me nuts
  6. MindMagician Win User

Xbox live gold membership

Every time i try to play GTA 5 online it says "your profile does not have permission to play gta 5 online"
Thema:

1. GTA V Online: Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online - Similar Threads - GTA Online profile

2. GTA V: An online user profile is required?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V: An online user profile is required?: I've been dealing with issue after issue with this and I'm really tired and over this $#!+. At first the Xbox randomly started saying we needed to install GTA V again with disc 1 even though it...
  3. Your Profile Does Not Have Permission to Access GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your Profile Does Not Have Permission to Access GTA Online: i buy the game i've never play online on it and this is the first time i try gta v online and they say that Your Profile Does Not Have Permission to Access GTA Online i need your help please :,(...
  4. Votre profil n'est pas autorisé à accéder à GTA Online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Votre profil n'est pas autorisé à accéder à GTA Online: lorsque je v sur le menue EN LIGNE de GTA V le jeux m'affiche: "Votre profil n'est pas autorisé accéder GTA Online" Alors que j'ai un abonnement Xbox Live Gold cela fait maintenant 6 jour...
  5. New xbox one...360 profile not working GTA online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New xbox one...360 profile not working GTA online: hi.so I bought a new xbox one s..i had a 360 before with gta5 I'm trying to go online and a message pops up..( your profile does not have permission to access GTA online )any suggestions?fyi...
  6. I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, what can i do? xbox360: Your profile does not have permission to access gta online, i cant play gta v online on my xbox360 but why? 0ea41ce8-44af-4587-a2d3-417565d5b28e
  7. GTA 5 "Your profile does not have permission to access GTA online"

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA 5 "Your profile does not have permission to access GTA online": Hello. I am having a error for when I try to access GTA 5 online, I get the display message of "Your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online" My gold recently expired but I got it...
  8. GTA V GTA Online - profile does not have permission

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V GTA Online - profile does not have permission: Please will you assist with the following. I have an xbox one. Playing GTA 5, i was able to use GTA online previously which isnt working anymore. The message under GTA Online is your profile does...
  9. Your profile does not have permission to access gta online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Your profile does not have permission to access gta online: Hi yesterday I bought New xbox one with new GTA 5 and 25$ gift card I came home and entered my microsoft account I added my phone number to the account I redeemed my gold sub. But on GTA 5 it...
  10. GTA Online profile permissions

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA Online profile permissions: I am getting the error message "your profile does not have permission to access GTA Online" and I don't know how to fix this problem myself.. My gamertag is Mumbo Sawce...