GTA V Police Roleplay Clan

Discus and support GTA V Police Roleplay Clan in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We actually found out how to make our clan work with what R* has provided for us. We use the Deathmatch editor and make our map to patrol on. We are... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JRobi528, Feb 17, 2014.

1. JRobi528
    JRobi528 Guest

We actually found out how to make our clan work with what R* has provided for us. We use the Deathmatch editor and make our map to patrol on. We are very active and are a very mature, but fun clan. We currently have 3 divisions. Metro, Troopers, and Fire/EMS.
    We are looking for anyone 14 and up to join as a Metro or Fire/EMS.Our Trooper division is currently full. We hope to see you at, Enjin: Website does not exist

:)

JRobi528, Feb 17, 2014
  2. Looking for clan! GTA V Police Roleplay Clan :)

Got a police roleplay clan for GTA: V on 360 called Limitless Territory. If interested add and message me gt: SolarEclipseS4C

DarkKnightS4C, Feb 17, 2014
  3. GTA POLICE ROLEPLAY CLAN

Got a police roleplay clan for GTA: V on 360 called Limitless Territory. If interested add and message me gt: SolarEclipseS4C

DarkKnightS4C, Feb 17, 2014
  4. DarkKnightS4C Win User

Looking for clan! (:

5. DarkKnightS4C Win User

Need Active Clan

6. DarkKnightS4C Win User

Police Clan

7. DarkKnightS4C Win User

Looking To Join A Clan.

8. DarkKnightS4C Win User

GTA POLICE ROLEPLAY CLAN

Thema:

1. GTA V Police Roleplay Clan - Similar Threads - GTA Police Roleplay

2. GTA V Police Roleplay Clan (looking for experienced players for rank)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Police Roleplay Clan (looking for experienced players for rank): I am in search of GTA V Police Roleplay players, I hope I am posting in the right place, I am looking for members to join my clan, Los Santos 911, that has been around since 2011 back on 360 with...
  3. Xbox 360 GTA V Police Roleplaying Clan

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 360 GTA V Police Roleplaying Clan: Looking For The Best And Professional Police Rolplaying Crew On GTA V For Xbox 360? Well You Found One Here... We Are Currently Accepting Members VIA Our Website Which Is...
  4. GTA: V Police Officer Thread

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA: V Police Officer Thread: Hello all, It's been some time since I posted in this forum. Boy, this brings back memories. I recently got back into GTA: V and online and was wondering if there were any other players out...
  5. Xbox one, GTA Police crew now Hiring!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one, GTA Police crew now Hiring!: The United Police Front is now hiring members. We are brand new with plenty of opportunity. We patrol weekly using the Capture mission type. Doing patrols this way, not only are we able to enjoy a...
  6. GTA V Police Clan - Law Enforcement Finest Department

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Police Clan - Law Enforcement Finest Department: LEFD is a police roleplay clan that provides education and entertainment for all member, LEFD is only for xbox 360 and Grand Theft Auto V (GTA V).Our Events are perform in a free-mode lobby on...
  7. Emergency Response Service- Police Clan. GTA IV TBoGT

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Emergency Response Service- Police Clan. GTA IV TBoGT: Welcome to Emergency Response Services. We are a realistic and serious police role playing community that manipulates GTA TBoGT Into a way that can allow players to see themselves as the law...
  8. GTA V Police Roleplay Clan: looking for recruits!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GTA V Police Roleplay Clan: looking for recruits!: Got a police roleplay clan for GTA: V on 360 called Limitless Territory. If interested add and message me gt: SolarEclipseS4C Warning: serious and professional players only!!!...
  9. Metropolitan Police Roleplay Clan Recruiting GTA 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metropolitan Police Roleplay Clan Recruiting GTA 5: Looking for a police clan on gta 5? Well, your in the right place. Were recruiting for officers, Civilians and more Want to join? heres what to do Go to Enjin: Website does not exist and scroll...
  10. GTA V Proffesional police clan looking for civs and officers!

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V Proffesional police clan looking for civs and officers!: Cols Police is now recruiting for police officers and civilians , if intrested message : , PAC1F1C MOD 01 or CoMpleTe 4ppLE. We are loosely based around the met police and are looking for loyal...